Idiot (verkwan)

Palette

​​​​​​The atmosphere was heavy when they were on their way to the dorm after their fanmeeting. Everyone in the car was quietly minding their own business except that they would occasionally steal glances on the usually lovely dovey but now quiet couple. The Seventeen famous moodmaker was pulling a heavy pout, staring at his handsome lover who was kept busy entertaining himself with the scenary outside the window.

An awkward cough broke the silence.

"Vernon......" Seungkwan uncrossed his arms and poked his lover's shoulder.

The rest of Seventeen member stiffled their shocked grasps when they saw the kindest rapper in the world shrugged his shoulder and continued to ignore the blonde one.

"Vernonie~~" Everyone sighed internally and diverted their attention when the blonde one started to aegyo. They admitted it was cute but couldn't afford to watch anymore when the rapper shot a cold glare to the blonde one.

Seungkwan looked down on his lap and made heavier pout. He could feel his tears was pooling in his eyes but he wouldn't allow it to drop off when he couldn't find out the reason why his boyfriend was mad at him.

"Seriously, what is the problem? Why aren't you talking to me, Chwe Hansol?" Seungkwan bit his nails.

By the time the leader Seungcheol decided to interupt but their manager announced that they had reached the dorm. The members quickly whispered  thank yous and got out of the car. Seungcheol chose to wait all of them go into the dorm first instead of confronting the young couple in the street.

"Vernon...." Seungcheol grabbed Vernon's arm to stop letting him walk into his room. The older's gaze met with Seungkwan's.

"Seungk...." "Hyung, i have something left in the company. I will be back soon." Seungkwan opened the door which he closed just now and walked out. 

"Argh!" Seungcheol diverted his eyes from the door to Vernon who was ruffling his hairs violently.

"Vern..." "Hyung, i am going with him. I will bring him back. Safely." Vernon gently push Seungcheol's hand away and followed Seungkwan.

Startled, Seungcheol kept looking at the door until a hand patted his back.

"Leader, they will be fine." Jeonghan assured him.

"I do hope so." Seungcheol rubbed his face. He was tired but he couldn't rest when he knew two of s not in good terms.

 

 

 

"Stupid hansol!" Seungkwan rubbed his eyes. He was lying that he had to go to company. He needed to escape so that he wouldn't cry in front of Vernon. He didn't have any destination in his mind. He just let his feet lead him to anywhere.

"Vernon you this Idiot!"

"I am not idiot!"

Seungkwan stumbled over his feet. His hand was grabbed by someone. 

"You-"

"Be careful." Vernon said with a serious expression.

Pouting, Seungkwan pulled away his hand, "Go away." He stepped backwards without noticing there was a bicycle heading his way.

"Seungkwan!" 

The blonde one found that his face was on the familiar chest with strong arms around his torso, and a string of curses mixed with ring bell sound was what he heard.

He was taking a sniff of the musky cologne when suddenly he was pushed away from the warmth. 

With a worried expression, Vernon examined Seungkwan's body to check if the blonde is hurt anywhere. He released a relieved sign but still kept his eyebrows frowning.

"Seungkwan, why are your face red?"

The blonde one quickly hid his face under his hands,"Nope, it is not red."

Vernon catched Seungkwan's wrists to pry the shorter's hands away," Let me see."

"No!" Seungkwan swatted Vernon's hand away and earned a groan.

Startled, Seungkwan peeked behind his hands and found a bruise on Vernon's wrist. He gasped and took a look on the bruise, no longer hiding himself behind his hands.

"Oh my god! Vernonie, you are hurt." Seungkwan bit his lower lips, realized that it had happened when the bicycle was going to bump into him, and to save him, Vernon pulled Seungkwan away, however the taller one was unable to dodge the bicycle and then the bicycle hit the taller's wrist and.........

"Seungkwan!" 

Vernon's worried voice snapped Seungkwan out of his thoughts and the shorter one looked up into the familiar brown orbs.

"Don't cry." Seungkwan's favourite eyes showed fondness.

Seungkwan leaned forwards and buried his head on the taller's chest,"I am so sorry...." He felt that the taller's shirt around his faces got wet in a few seconds.

"Oh Kwannie, i am okay! I just got a small bruise." Vernon cooed at the shorter one.

Seungkwan didn't answer him so Vernon continued to , "You are such a crybaby!"

"I am not a crybaby!" Seungkwan pushed Vernon away and slapped the latter's chest, ignoring the whines of pain from the other.

"You cry a lot!" Vernon protested.

"I cry because you hurt yourself!" Seungkwan sniffed and raised his voice, "I am worried, idiot!" He hit Vernon's chest with his small fists.

Vernon caught the shorter's wrists, "Do you think that i was not worried when you fell down from the stage earlier?"

Seungkwan stopped struggle with a pout. Vernon continued.

"I was worried earlier. And to be honest, i feel angry to myself that I should take care of you better. I was scared when you suddenly stepped down from the stage. It was fortunate that you were not hurt. But what if I don't manage to catch you? What if you hurt your legs? Or accidentally hit your head and go into coma?"

Vernon reached upwards and caressed the shorter's face. His thumb wiped away the tears.

"Your safety is my first priority." Vernon leaned down to drop a peck on Seungkwan's nose.

Seungkwan fakely gagged, "Stop being cheesy, idiot." And Vernon could see Seungkwan's lips bending a little upwards.

"Yup, I am an idiot." Vernon rolled his eyes but changed his tone into fondness when he saw Seungkwan raised his bruised hand, "your idiot." 

Seungkwan pecked on the bruise part and mumbled," My idiot."

 

 

"Idiot, how can you being the hurt one when you said you will bring Seungkwan safely?" The leader scolded Vernon when Seungkwan was applying cream on the bruised hand.

Vernon whined," Hyung, I am sorry."

"No, it was my fault. I was the one who didn't see the bicycle coming. And what Vernon did was trying to save me." 

Seungcheol sighed at Seungkwan's words, "Whatever. Just be more careful next time."

"Yes, hyung." Seungkwan and Vernon bowed at the leader and walked into their room.

"Is it still hurt?" Seungkwan caressed the bandages covering the bruised part.

"I still feel a little pain." Vernon lead Seungkwan to lie on the bed with him.

"Will it be better if I kiss on it?" Seungkwan snuggled closer and looked at Vernon.

"It could do. But I prefer other place." Then Vernon leaned forward to kiss on Seungkwan's lips.

Seungkwan fluttered his eyelashes after the kiss," Better?"

Vernon nodded and hugged Seungkwan. His consciousness was slowly drifting into dreamland, "Better."

 

 

 

Finally! Update!