Basketball Couple

Stories

"Here we go western here we go," We scream our hearts out as we cheer for our boys basketball team as the last five minutes of the playoffs run. We are going up against our rival school MHS Marbury High school of Proforming Arts and we are winning by just one point.

"Let's go Wa-Western!" Ironically enough to we have the same mascot and I keep forgetting. The captain of the other team is currently setting up for a free throw. I have to admit he looks amazing, the way his muscles tighten as he raises his arms and sweat rolling down his collarbone. DAMN!

"," I say underneath my breath. I think he saw and as if confirming my thoughts he sends me a smirk and he moves back to defend. Which also confirms one of my suspicions he is a complete player.

The game ends 45 to 47 with the other team taking the win. "Alright guys keep your heads up," the couch says as everyone gets into the bus. "First and foremost a round of applause to our cheerleaders, thank you for the support." Whistles and applause fill the bus. "Let's keep our heads up we got through the season with zero loses. We put our time and effort into this sport and I do not want us to go back home in this depressed state. We should take today as a lesson and learn from it for next year. I love and respect this team. So we should hold our heads up high."

"When I say western you say warriors, WESTERN!" The captain of the basketball team shouts from the back of the bus.

"WARRIORS!"

"WESTERN!"

"WARRIORS!"

"WESTERN"

"WARRIORS!"

The ride back home was peaceful and quite. Everyone was reflecting on the game.

"Hey honey, how was the game?"

"Awesome but we lost."

~Derek.Gale33 has requested to follow you~

Who is this? I click on their Instagram.

Derek Gale born and raised NYC πŸ€#33 proud Filipino-British

His profile is private so I can't tell who it is.

: Do I know you? : Jude.Mhariz143

: I'm #33 from MHS : Derek.Gale33

: How did you get my Instagram? : Jude.Mhariz143

: I asked one of the other cheerleaders. : Derek.Gale33

: Who? : Jude.Mhariz143

: She said she would beat me up if I told you. πŸ˜…πŸ˜– :

: Was she short blonde with green eyes? : Jude.Mhariz143

: Hmmm.. I'm neither confirming or disproving that. πŸ˜‚: Jude.Mhariz143

I knew it. She couldn't stop teasing me about staring at him. I am so going to kill her.

: So that's a complete yes. πŸ˜‚: Jude.Mhariz143

: What did you have to give her? : Jude.Mhariz143

: How did you know? : Derek.Gale33

: Sofia ever gives out free information. πŸ˜‚ : Jude.Mhariz143

: Haha she wanted another player's number. πŸ˜‚ : Derek.Gale33

I accepted his request I followed him back.

----Derek----

For the past year I have had her in the back of my mind her face invading my mind more often than I had wanted. I didn't think I was going to see her until soccer season. From the moment I saw her walk into the field with her red hair, tan skin, and short legs, you'd think that she was slow but that was a mistake I would never make again. She was fast on the field and she was also fast in disappearing from my sight.

Now she's here but not as a player on the field but a cheerleader on the court. Her voice filling the place.

Β "Let's go Wo-Western!" She yells as I walk to make a free throw. Once she sees me I can tell she was checking me out because her eyes was on my arms longer than a glance. I smirk at her and she turns her red face away from me. Cute..

I see one of their cheerleader come out of the restroom and decided to ask her for a certain girl's number.

"Hmm... Hi I was wondering if I could ask you something."

"Sorry you're not my type." She waves me off but I grab her hand before she got too far.

"I was going to ask for someone else's number not yours."

"What do I get in return." She has her hand on hips. She is starting to piss me off but I can't lose this chance.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I want number 14's number."

"Alright," I feel like I'm selling Tyler to the devil.

"Alright whose number do you want?"Β