Avion

Stories

"Welcome to Avion, where hopes and dreams are created and innovation flourishes."

It's been four years since Avion was launched and in those four years Avion has became the brand that everyone wants whether it was clothing, technology, beauty, or entertainment Avion was number one.

You would think the person behind Avion would take credit for his work but he doesn't, in fact no one knows who the person behind Avion is. Which is surprising given how much social media has grown but still no one knows.

"The more information is with heald the more people want to know."

So how does a conservative, emotional, and at times can be a bit naive girl like Jude Mhariz Knight have to do with Avion? Simple, Avion is Jude Mhariz Knight.

The person behind Avion made Avion in his image of Jude but Jude doesn't have to know that. All Jude has to know is that Grayson Kingsman is her overly protective, worry wart, and confrontational best friend.

For years that they saved each other from the coldness of the world. Being both orphaned and left in the streets from a very young age they held on to each other.

Now, years later Jude and Gray has is finally  living a normal life as far Jude is concerned Gray is now working in a very big company. What she doesn't know is that Grayson has created Avion in the image of the world that Jude had wished to live in.

"I wish there was a way to make wishes come true. I wish that my wishes were not just me talking to the wind but I know that, that's just my wishful thinking...."

Avion now leads in innovation and in producing the best creators in any flat form.