Time Walking on memory.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 24

 

Time Walking on memory.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

“Okay let’s take a 5 minutes break.” SM’s choreographer said to me. “I think you are getting a hang of it too.”

“Must be muscle memory.” Hyoyeon said. These two have been helping me memorize the dance moves of SNSD. “Either that or Taeyeon here is faking it that she have amnesia.”

“Hyo I do really have one… By the way thank you for helping me.”

My direct confession to Jiyong on Instagram was receive well by many. Not only my followers but also other celebrities commented too. It was on the news the next day that I was nagged by Jessica and Tiffany that there was a video message that I could use and post it on public again. They really give me a crash course on SNS for a half a day too.

As for what I practicing again, well I decided that I wanted to sing again, and what better to do it at the award show this coming December. Boa noona said that I was nominated for the song that they release but it was before I have amnesia so I didn’t even perform it on stage. Though I won awards though from music shows. That is why I ask her if I could go back to training. The doctor cleared me but warn me not to do heavy practice.

The first time I try to do vocal practice was together with the trainees. They were all feeling uncomfortable with me so I try to calm them down. At the end of the day… my voice sounded like the one in those videos of me but still I need some training.

It has already been a week since I started training again, but due to my old injuries, I couldn’t really practice much. My stamina also can’t cope up with the dance practice so I often out of breathe.

“Hey are you still practicing?” I then heard someone. I look back and saw Jiyong. “So how’s practice?”

“It is amazing! Though I am almost collapse a lot of time.” I smile at him.

Since I announce that we should start again, I feel more at ease. He finish his tour for now and he had been sending me to SM and fetching me after. “Here I brought some foods and of course your favorite gummy bears and some jellies.”

“Thanks! I have been drained since earlier.” I said to him. “By the way… how’s work?”

“I finish it quickly this time…” I said to him. “Our boss wanted for us to do a world tour next year so the time I am with you would be lesser.”

“Don’t worry… if I regain my strength by next year, I will make a comeback too as a reborn Taeyeon! Then maybe I could join you in your tour…”

He just ruffle my hair and hugged me while I am eating. It felt warm and embarrassing also. Thankfully there isn’t anyone in practice room right now… well not quite.

“Hello GD oppa…” Yeri suddenly show up with the other RV members.

“Hello GD oppa.” The other girls greeted.

Jiyong just nodded at them while still hugging making the girls giggle and squeal hard.

“Unnie… we are going now…” Irene said as she drag Yeri.

“Unnie… I need to ask them some---.” But Yeri didn’t finish and was drag out.

“You know Yeri remind me of your sister Hayeon.” He said to me. “Full of spirit but troublesome.”

I just smile at him as I continue eating. Once I had my fill we clean up and went home. Yes home. I didn’t know that Jiyong and I live in one house. The first time I set foot on that house, I thought that the past me is very weird. I mean, we only have a couch, a TV in the living room. The kitchen was the only good thing in the house. When I ask why our house is like that Jiyong said to me “Uhmm… you are the one who said not to decorate the house, since it was bothersome.”

Seriously what kind of girl I am? If I could just remember…

But the thing is, I felt that the overall vibe of the house was great and comfortable… maybe because it was simple. We have separate room which is great but once in a while I sneak inside his room and sleep beside him. It was because of some nightmares I am experiencing lately. I did talk about it with my doctor and tell them what it is and they only said that it might be a good thing or my memories are coming back.

Tonight was no exception as I sneak again in his room and sleep beside him. Like clockwork he wrap me in his embrace and immediately I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and Jiyong wasn’t beside me anymore. I quickly come down the stair and saw him at the kitchen with his mother. They were setting up breakfast and I was ashamed of not helping. She just beckoned me to eat and I just sat there and eat breakfast.

“Don’t worry about it… Jiyong here called me last time that he is worried that you aren’t eating healthy foods so he ask me to bring you some.” Kwom Eomonim said. “Also you look thin.”

“I’m watching my diet Eomonim, it is because I need to look good on stage when I sing.” I said pouting.

“I heard from Jiyong that you are practicing your singing again.” She said to me. “I am glad that you are trying again the things that you love.”

“But still I am not as good as what I used to be.” I said. “I need to try harder.”

“Take your time… Little Taeyeon… you have been trying to regain your health back this few months so it will affect your voice…” Kwon Eomonim said.

Conversing with Kwon Eomonim was great and I will see Jiyong looking at us and will be smiling. After breakfast I get readied and we say goodbye to Kwon Eomonim as we drove to SM. I was listening to the song as we drove and for some reason, I admire the voice that was singing the song even though it was me.

As we arrive I saw fans greeting us and encouraging us. Hyoyeon was the one who pick me up and I just say goodbye to Jiyong as I started my training again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

“Okay last one! Rose you don’t need to force your voice to reach the high notes. Just be mindful of your breathing okay.”

A lot of things have change since Taeyeon publicaly announce that we should date again. A lot of our fans pour out their sentiments at us especially those who love Taeyeon. Our love for each other have been an ideal love for everyone and I heard a lot of idol are being persistent in having a relationship after their dating ban is over.

Right now I am handling Black Pink’s training for their debut. It was already decided that there will only be four members and by next year YG would be releasing teasers of them. 2NE1 will also becoming back next year before they head on to their world tour same as us. It was a great because, BOM’s variety show had a good run and request on YG artist to be on variety show together with other agencies idols have been sent to the president that it has becoming a good way for my labelmates to show their charm.

“Okay that’s good! It’s a wrap girls!” I said to the soon member of our artist group.

“Sunbae… will Taeyeon sunbae visit again this week?” Jennie asks me.

Jennie have been a longtime fan of Taeyeon and when she visited back when everything was normal she always shyly gush about it. Taeyeon was also fond of Jennie that she always hug the kid everytime she visit.

“We will began training for her solo debut song next week.” I said to her. “So you could see her again.” She then leave and I just continue on my work.

I was getting hungry when TOP hyung called me to eat. I accept his invitation and we drove to a nearby restaurant to eat.

“Hey how’s Taeyeon?” He suddenly asks me.

“It has been good.” I said to him. “We clearly starting all over again, but I know she will fall for me again.”

“Wow your confidence really is shocking.” He said to me.

We continue eating and I sense that he didn’t bring me here to talk about Taeyeon.

“Hyung is there something bothering you?” I ask him.

“I receive my draft notice today…” He started. “My parents and YG have been notified already and YG said they could only delay this for another year.”

“Are you nervous? Afraid?” I ask him. “Hyung if you need someone to talk too…”

“I know that is why I am here right?” He said to me. “I am just nervous… I don’t know what will happen once I enter the service but… the biggest reason is if something like that happen again when I will be serving.” I look at him and I know what he is talking about. The kidnapping of Taeyeon really took a toll in everyone in the industry, mostly to SM and YG.

“Hyung I promise you, all of those are finish. No one will ever try and hurt us again.” I said to him. “Beside… you need to let Tiffany breathe.”

“Tiffany? Well that’s another problem for me.” He suddenly said. “She has been bugging me about the guards I hire for her… I mean is it hard for her to understand that I am just doing that to protect her.”

“Hyung you are not the only one who have been paranoid.” I said to him. “Kyung-ho hyung also been like that and Sooyoung isn’t liking it one bit.”

“Do you know that because of what happen to you and Taeyeon everyone have been on the edge?” He said to me. “Truthfully… I don’t know what will I do if it happen to Tiffany…”

“Hyung… I don’t want to meddle but I advise you to talk your problem with Tiffany. Tell her about your fear and anxiety. She isn’t some dense girl who don’t know about your motive by doing that… Tiffany just wanted, you know, the reason beyond that.”

Hyung understand what I mean, and he just nodded. After breakfast he said he will be leaving first and I know where he will be going. As for me, since I don’t have any more schedule I went to SM to watch Taeyeon train again. Krystal saw me and told me where Taeyeon is. I just went up and people just greeted me. I mean I am a regular visitor here because of Taeyeon.

I then saw Taeyeon on one of the room with a female vocal trainer. From what I could see Taeyeon is practicing hard, he didn’t even notice me standing beside the door. The trainer then saw me and just smile and then told Taeyeon to sing the song again acapella. It was amazing her singing “I” like that was really amazing. Her raw voice complimented with the emotion it carries in every note could calm every heart. As she finish, the only thing I could do was give her an applause.

She then realize that I am here and run towards me. “How long have you been here?”

“Just a couple of minutes… You sing great by the way.” I said to her.

“I could say that she is 80% ready now…” The trainer said. “Her voice sounded like when she was in her debut days, and the raw emotion is evident. To sum it up, she is better than good.”

“Unnie~~” Taeyeon whined. “She is just saying that because she is a fan of you.”

“I don’t think so.” I said to her. “You are ready… just be confident okay.”

I then sit down and listen to her vocal practice and this maybe the first time I hear her raw singing. Without any technique or any style… just pure singing. It was pure bliss listening to her. Her vocal training end early so I ask her if she want to go somewhere.

“Let’s go to the market…” She said with a smile. “Let’s cook food in our house.” Still I’m quite happy to hear the our house.

Defeated by that smile I just agree and we went by to the nearest market place. As we stroll along, like I thought, many people recognize us and greeted us. Even the ajumas seller was starstruck when they saw us.

They all said one thing to us, for Taeyeon, that she love the most wonderful man in the world, and for me, they were moved on how I love Taeyeon the most. Some even praises me that I was the model Korean man. They all told me that I was awesome when I save Taeyeon.

Taeyeon who was just listening just smile at me and pull me closer to her and said “Ajuma… He is Korea’s Dragon after all. Of course he will save a princess like me.”

Her witty answer win over the people there and give us some extra foods after. Taeyeon was extremely happy that she even invite our members for a food trip in our house. Youngbae, together with Hyorin came. Tiffany and TOP hyung came too and it seems hyung and Tiffany have a long talk today. Jessica came with her sister Jessica and fellow FX member Amber. Yoona and Yuri came together with Sooyoung and Kyung-ho. Seohyun and Sunny came together with Heechul hyung and Daesung, while Seungri came together with Hyoyeon.

The food party was great, as Youngbae came with his meat grill and Daesung bought some cards for us to play with. It was all fun and game at first but when Taeyeon got curious and learn how to play it, well the problem start there.

She was like an expert in sheep’s clothing. She grasp the rule quickly and made all of us lose money. Everyone was a bit competitive but in the end the one who lost all of their money was Yuri, Seungri and Daesung.

The night was young and at the center of the sky the moon was full, I was together with TOP and Kyung-ho hyung chatting when I saw Taeyeon just staring at the sky.

“Hey… Why are you so quiet?” I ask her and she just look at me.

“Something about the moon… it feels like one of my dream is connected to it.” She said to me.

I was about to ask her about it, when we heard a commotion and we went there. That is when we saw the girls crowding Hyorin…

“Taeng… come here!” Tiffany called out. “Hyorin unnie is now engaged to Taeyang oppa!”

“Really?! Unnie congratulation!” Taeyeon said as she held Hyorin’s hand.

The girls were congratulating Hyorin while me and the guys went to another table to drink and talk.

“What happen to you make me realize that I shouldn’t wait anymore.” Youngbae said to me. “Maybe I am rushing things but still I don’t want to lose her.”

“Well, all of us receive a wakeup call.” TOP hyung said. “The things that happen, made all realize that even celebrities could experience all of that and no one could stop it… well maybe except the Nation’s Dragon.”

I just laugh a little and then asks Youngbae when will be the wedding.

“It will be before I went to the army.” He said to us. “There is still a lot of things to be done and YG hyung said that I could announce it by next year.”

It was a joyous night, as we celebrate Taeyang and Hyorin’s engagement. Though there are some teasing as well, mainly to Kyung-ho hyung and me, but since Sooyoung and Taeyeon said they don’t want to rush things, still Sooyoung really hinted that she wanted to be propose too soon.

After the celebration they all went back to their place, and Taeyeon and I just went and clean up. Some of our friends help before they left but there are some left. Taeyeon was happy, and I happy too that we could be happy amidst of all that happen to us.

“Oppa, what are you smiling about?” She asks me.

“Taeng… if I ask you to marry me, will you say yes?” I suddenly blurted out.

“Yes? Maybe?” She said. “I still don’t know… but what I know is, hearing those words from you make me love you more.” She then kiss my cheeks.

That night, we decided to sleep on one bed, the reason is that she sleeps comfortably with me. I joke about it and said that she is just using me as a comforter and then she just grab my arm and use it to hug her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

December 2015

 

“We are live here in Hong Kong for the MNET Asia’s Music Award! And a lot of celebrities have already arrive. From actors and actresses, to artists… this awards night have been the talk of the town because of that certain someone. Last October SNSD Kim Taeyeon announced her return as a singer after her hiatus. What more of a surprise because this will be her first public appearance after her Kidnapping Case that resulted to her memory lost. A lot of people have been waitin--- wait, It seems that the stars of the night have arrive!”

“SM and YG artists have arrive in full force today! IKON, EXO, Red Velvet, 2NE1, Shinee, Super Junior, FX and SM’s CEO BOA have arrive! Wait there’s more Big Bang and SNSD are now also walking on the red carpet! And the most anticipated star of the night, G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon have also arrive!”

“The two couples are seen walking with close to each other and G-Dragon seems protecting her from the reporters… The two are now on the podium.”

 

(live comments)

Wow It feels like a Dynasty is coming with those entourage! Damn! The King and Queen came and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter