Time Lost in Memory.

Time walking on Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 23

 

 

Time Lost in Memory.

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

 

“GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!! CLEAR THE AREA NOW!!!” One of the doctor said as they rush Jiyong and Taeyeon towards the surgery room of Seoul National University Hospital. The two were air lifted from Ansan to Seoul as soon as they perform first aid on them… but it was not enough and they know they are running out of time.

Both of them are heavily wounded. Jiyong, beside the gunshot wounds, have multiple concussions, broken bones, and lost some blood, while Taeyeon, multiple gunshot wounds, and the fact that she has her blood drain was a big issue on her. The hospital already requested all available blood with their type to be brought immediately.

The hospital also send their best surgeon to do the surgery. As soon as the two enter the surgery room. The race for their lives started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae’s pov…

 

I was just there frozen! Me and the guys were waiting for some good news outside when we heard gunshots. Without second thought I ran inside and then up the stairs. As I reach the last floor I saw several medics trying to help someone.

There I saw Jiyong and Taeyeon’s lifless body on the floor. I couldn’t even move nor say anything. The last thing I know was Yunho hyung and TOP were shouting at me to get in to the car and to go back to Seoul for us to follow the helicopter whom fly back to Seoul with Taeyeon and Jiyong.

In the car, I could only hear Heechul talking to the phone and the sound of the engine was the only thing I could hear. It was night time and even until we reach Seoul National Univ. Hospital, I barely reacted and just continue walking until I saw that The Kim’s and the Kwon’s together with the girls of SNSD and Daesung and Seungri.

“How are they?” I finally said something as the faces I see means something gone wrong.

“They already starting the surgery.” Daesung said. “The Doctor already told us everything and…” He hesitated and then said. “Jiyong’s chances are around 60% because of all the wounds and blows he receive… but Taeyeon… she… the doctor said that due to the blood loss she had, there might some complications… they already said to expect the inevitable.”

“DAMN!” Heechul punch the walls. “They already won. Jiyuong already save her… so why? WHY does this need to happen.” Everyone stay silent as they know how Heechul feels about what happen. The fact that Jiyong bravely survive all of the trials that was set for him, they thought that this was a miracle, until Jiyong and Taeyeon were shot.

“I got a call from YG hyung and Kangta Hyung…” Yunho said. “They are trying to calm the situation down. They said to call them for updates about the two’s well-being.”

But just then, the door of the surgery room open, and 3 nurses went out hurriedly. We wanted to ask what happen to our friends but they just ignore us as they hurriedly left. A few seconds letter they came back with some bags of blood and also some medical equipment. But as the door open we suddenly hear something. Something that we only heard in any medical drama, and at the ending of one of our music video Haru Haru.

I just went out and look at the night sky, the moon was full and I just couldn’t help but pray Please God save our friends.

For the first time in while tens of thousands of people pray for one thing that night and it is to hope for a miracle for the two idol.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s pov…

 

“They losing too much blood!” The doctor said as they operate on both Jiyong and Taeyeon.

“We need another bag of blood here!”

“Doctor Choi, close the wound here now!”

“Okay we remove the second bullet now!”

“Doc. Yoo, Ms. Kim’s vital are dropping.”

“Mr. Kwon’s vitals are also dropping!”

Then the sound of the machine flatlined was heard and everyone was just frozen on the spot, and it was connected to Taeyeon.

“Give me the crash cart now!!!” Doc Yoo said making the resident doctors and nurses get back their senses. Just then Jiyong also flatlined and the doctors also tried hard to revive them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s pov…

 

The sound of water dropping woke me up and as I open my eyes I was lying on the surface of the Han river. The thing is, the moon was bright.

“So you have woken up.” A man suddenly appear. “Thanks to you and your boyfriend, the disturbance and mistake my subordinate have done are now fixed.”

“That means, Youngmin is dead right?” The man just nodded. “It’s a relief… So this is heaven?”

“Not quite…” He said to me. “The prayer dedicated for you and your boyfriend was so strong that I could visit your soul here.”

“Prayer for my me and my boyfriend? Wait… Is Jiyong okay?” I ask him.

“Well not quite… I temporarily make his soul not leave his body but I don’t know how long it will take…” The man said to me.

“That’s impossible! Your people said that if I do this job, my friends and family, especially Jiyong won’t be harmed!” I shouted.

“And that is what I want to talk about…” He said to me. “Your boyfriend I could save but you on the other hand is special.”

“I know… even if I can’t be save… at least let Jiyong live in my stead.” I just say to him accepting my faith.

“It is not like that…” He suddenly said. “What I mean is, the people above me wanted to send you back… but this time you will give something in return. Your memory up until now.”

 As I heard that, I couldn’t help to feel a slight pain in my chest. “When you mean my memory… is that mean I won’t remember everyone?” I ask and he just nodded.

“This is the only way I could send you back…” He said to me crest fallen. “The only thing that I could assure you that even if your brain won’t remember everyone, your heart can… that is the only thing I could do for you.”

I don’t want to die yet, and I know that if I die… Jiyong and my family would be devastated. Then I remember that future where Jiyong die because I am not with him. I then grab my chest and said to myself. Please, my heart, remember everyone.

I then face the man and said. “I accept.” He then look at me and smile. “I wanted to live longer and even if I can’t remember them forever, I can make good memories of them from now on….”

“Okay… I will send you back now” He said to me as the moon’s light shine upon me. “By the way… this is a thanks for all the things you two did…” He then give me something, and then the just push me back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s pov…

 

 

I don’t know what happen when I pass out that day, but as soon as I woke up, I could only remember that unbearable pain scorching throughout my body, that I pass out again. The second time, I bear to the pain until the doctor give me some pain killers. I saw my crying parents and sister and also my members. They were saying that I have been in a coma for 3 days now, but I don’t care about it, the first thing in my mind was about Taeyeon, so I ask them if she is alright.

“Jiyong, she is fine… she woke up a while ago too.” My mom said. “They need to sedate her since her wounds are still fresh so no one is allowed to enter her room for now.”

“Thank god…” I said crying. “Thank god that I didn’t fail…” I fell asleep after that.

The next morning the news about us waking up was all over the net. Our friends visit me for the first time. Thanks to the pain killers it was bearable, though I couldn’t eat much because of my wounds, still having something in my stomach is a good thing.

My friends and colleague also show me the news that has been circulating lately and since both SM and YG have been handling it, it all turn out to be good.

 

Big Bang G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon braved surgery still in a coma. Insider state that they have a 60% of waking up!

I hope that they would wake up after this! Their undying love to each other is the epitome of love! Seriously! Why are there still people wanted them dead! I hope those saying bad things to South Korea’s Nation’s Couple will rot in hell!

 

The Nation’s Hero! G-Dragon’s epic rescue of Kim Taeyeon garner 200 million views in less than a week! Hollywood wanted to adopt it to a movie!

Even though many internet platforms have banned and remove the livestream videos of G-Dragon and Kim Taeyeon’s kidnapping, there are still who try and milk on other peoples hardships. If it will be adopted into a movie, then maybe Red Velvet Irene and WINNER Mino would be a good match, I mean they look like Taeyeon and Jiyong.

 

From Celebrities, to politicians, to athletes, to just normal people. People all over the world send prayers and happiness for the recovery of Big Bang G-Dragon and SNSD Kim Taeyeon.

Of course they will be concerned about them! Jiyong just prove that he isn’t just a weak celebrity. That he is willing to die just to save his girlfriend! I wish that they got married and immortalize their love. I know many people is wishing this too.

I was amaze at first that people have supported and prayed for our well-being even after all of what happen. Still I am grateful for their loved and prayers.

Though their presence made me happy, but something weird is happening. Everything that we talk about was what happen these past few days, but nothing about Taeyeon. Whenever I talk about her they just said that they haven’t gone to her, or she was getting an examination from the doctor. Sometimes they just change topic just like that.

 

It has been weeks since the surgery and I still don’t know about Taeyeon’s condition and it has been making me anxious. I always ask them to help me go to Taeyeon but my parents and friends always say that I should recuperate more and I always doubted them. So today, feeling healthier than before, I plan to go there by hook or by crook. It was in the afternoon and fake sleeping just to make my father go out for a while. He always do this in the afternoon when I went to sleep. As soon as he went out, I get off from the bed and grab my I.V drip and went out. I wear my medical mask so that people won’t recognize me. Just then I saw Seohyun and Yoona going somewhere. I follow them, until they stop in a room. I then saw Mrs. Kim went out and I know now for sure that it was Taeyeon’s room so once they enter I went inside.

My parents were there, SNSD’s members, YG hyung, Youngbae and TOP, Boa noona, and the Kims were also there. I walk closer to her and hugged her “Thank god you are alright… I was worried… I thought something bad had happened that your family and members didn’t tell me.”

I then release my hug on her too look at her but her eyes says something difference like she is confuse about something. “Hey Taeng… why aren’t you answering? Did I hurt you?”

But all of it was muffled when I heard Taeyeon talk to me.

“Who are you?”

I was just dumbfounded of her question, but her eyes, the way she look at me, make me realize that her question was a serious one.

“Jiyong… let’s talk in private…” Mrs. Kim asks me.

“Is he the Jiyong that you told me?” Taeyeon suddenly said. “Is he my boyfriend who save me?” She then look at me and smile. “I’m sorry… if I couldn’t remember you… it seems I have an amnesia… I couldn’t even remember anyone of them, even my parents… so sorry.”

I then saw Mrs. Kim’s eyes became watery and I know that it is hard for them to see Taeyeon like this, so I went towards Taeyeon and then kneel and hold her hand. I then look at her and said “It doesn’t matter… what matter is you are alive… and you are ok.”

“Even if you forget us, it is okay, we could just make new memories together with everyone… and beside… as long as your hearts remember us then it is okay.”

Taeyeon then just hugged me and just cry. The talk with Mrs. Kim was postponed as it seems that I am the only who Taeyeon trust. We didn’t talk about her illness and just talk about the details of the kidnapping. How I brave everything to save her. We didn’t let her watch the video though. At the end of the day, when she was asleep. I went back to my room and there they told me everything. About when Taeyeon woke up 3 days later not knowing anyone. They said that the doctor assume that the cause was the lack of oxygen in her brain the time her heart stop. They said Taeyeon was dead for almost half an hour… fortunately the doctor revive her but warn them about the damage… they didn’t know that it will be loss of memory.

“The only consolations is that her basic ability to be functional in the society is still there.” Mrs. Kim said. “But to see her like that…”

“Yeobo… Don’t see it like that.” Mr. Kim said. “Like what Jiyong said earlier, let us be thankful that Taeyeon survive, and is alive. Our daughter survive that horrifying ordeal.”

“Will her condition be permanent or temporary?” I ask them.

“The doctor said that they don’t know.” Jiwoong hyung said to me.

“The most pressing thing is that, how to disclose this to the people.” Boa noona said. “If we reveal her condition then we need to suspend her schedules for now and Jessica, Tiffany you will be handling her parts.”

“Yes unnie.”

“Jiyong… about Taeyeon…” Mrs. Kim was about to say something but I cut her off.

“Don’t worry about it Mrs. Kim.” I said to her. “I love Taeyeon and even if she won’t remember me, I know her heart do and even if I will court her again then I will.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s pov…

 

The whole Korea were shocked of the news about Taeyeon, much more of the fact that she have amnesia. Some were skeptical as they thought that it was just a publicity stunt because of the SNSD’s re-promotion and Jiyong’s first public appearance again as member of Big Bang before his hiatus due to the incident. But of course Taeyeon’s family confirm it even SM. It is also announce that Taeyeon will halt all of her schedules indefinitely. Jessica and Tiffany assure fans that they will mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter