Somethin Kinda Crazy

Undeniable Attraction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✖️

 

"Are you out of your mind, Kang Seulgi?!" Seungwan yelled at Seulgi. 

 

Seulgi knew what was coming to her and she was anticipating these kind of stuffs. But she didn't feel like talking back right now. So she plugged in her earphones and closed her eyes, trying to drift off to sleep. When she was really about to fall asleep while feeling in the emotions of the song she was listening to, Seungwan pulled out her earphones harshly and knocked her forehead twice. 

 

"Ouch! What the fu-" 

 

"Language, Kang!" Seungwan yelled, pointing her fingers at Seulgi while her other hand's on her hip. 

 

Seulgi thought Seungwan looked like an angry mother instead of a best friend. "Geez, calm down. I was just trying to take a nap, you oldie." 

 

"No, you were being an for ignoring me. How could you? And for the millionth time, are you out of your mind?" 

 

Yes, she's probably out of her mind. Who would confess to someone they barely know and worse, asking out someone on a date at their first encounter? Only crazy people would do that. One thing is for sure, Seulgi is one of those crazy people. But she had no hope left in her after seeing Soojung being all over with her douche ex-boyfriend again and that drove her to madness. She wasn't mad at Soojung—well, maybe she's a little bit mad at her for getting back with a trash—for God knows how many times she got back with that boy who always smell like a mix of ketchup and foot cream. Really though, she was mad at herself for believing she had a chance with her childhood best friend when after all this time she was just a second-option. She was mad at herself for not thinking straight right at the moment when Soojung saw her. She was mad that she panicked right away and that she didn't plan anything if she would fail in asking her out. God, she was mad at herself for being in love... with her best friend! Of all people, why did it have to be Soojung? Of all people, why did it have to be her? Seulgi thought that she didn't sign up for this thing but then again she thought that she deserves this for making others fall for her too—for making them believe that they have a shot with her when in reality there's a zero chance. 

 

"I guess I'm a little bit crazy. Want to sign me up to a mental institution? Or should I do it by myself?" Seulgi grinned, though her eyes still showed sadness.

 

"Seulgi, you could've ran away and pretend like you didn't see anything," Seungwan sighed, taking a seat on the green bean bag beside Seulgi's couch. "But instead you got yourself in trouble." 

 

"Hey, Johoon ain't that bad." 

 

"It's Bae Joohyun, idiot. See, you don't even know her name. You don't know her at all and you're  already hopelessly asking for her help? When did you become this desperate?" Seungwan asked, already knowing what would Seulgi say. 

 

"Uh, my bad. It's Bae uh, Jooh- Bae Joohyun. Yes, that's right," Seulgi let out a nervous chuckle as she kept scratching her head. "Wannie, I am hopeless and heart broken. I admit that I'm a bit desperate and all but I have to do this. I made a decision already. And it's final. Whether anyone agrees or not." 

 

Seungwan sighed in defeat. "Seulgi, you're making bad decisions and I just don't want to see you getting hurt with these decisions you're making."

 

"Wannie, I'm a strong woman. I can handle this," she said while giving Seungwan her most convincing smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter