Consequences

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's something you need to know, Jimin-ah ..." Their manager whispered as he tug on the young man's arm.

Jimin turned to his manager and instantly frowned when he noticed the worried look in the latter's eyes.

"Hyung ? What's the matter ?" He said as he steps away with his manager, listening to what he had to say.

The manager tried his best to not pass on his worries to the younger but what he was about to say could break him down and he really didn't want this. So he breathed in.

"Listen ... I don't want to worry you but ... I've made deep research about the whole time travel thing," The manager clear his voice, making Jimin's body tense anxiously. "and uh ... I found out ... that their might be consequences."

Jimin's eyes grew wide as he started to panic.

"What ?!" Jimin whisper-yelled "What consequences ?"

The manager reached out to held Jimin's arm to calm him down.

"Jimin wait, calm down. You have to listen to me." He whispered and all Jimin could do was nodd quietly, his eyes getting hot and his heart jumping in his chest. "As a matter of fact, you know how it says that the past changes the futur, right ?"Jimin nodded again with a tiny 'yes'. "In our cases ... Junkook here is from the past ..." He said as he throw a quick glance at the younger Jungkook.

Jimin followed his eyes to the younger who was laughing with the rest of the band, fear written in his large orbs. He turned back to the manager.

"I noticed how he doesn't really pay attention to you and you do nothing to get close to him." He stopped for a minute, taking in the younger's features. "This won't work, Jimin-ah."

His breath got caught in his throat, his lips drawn in a thin line as he tried to breath through his nose.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Jimin." He finally said as he gently gaze down at the younger.

 

 

"Woah, we ate really well tonight." Taehyung said, throwing an arm around Jungkook's neck. "Let's play some games now. How does that sounds to you young Kookie ?"

Almost losing his balance, the said boy hesitated for a moment. His eyes wandered to the back of a certain pink haired in front of them.

"I-"

"Taehyung-ah, don't you think you are spending a little too much time with this guy ?" The second oldest suddenly uttered. "Let the guy breath and come with me. Let's go to the hotel's arcade." He said with his baby voice as he wrapped his arms around the younger, which made him stumble and let go of Jungkook. "You too. Let's go." He announced eagerly, proceeding to pull Taehyung and Hoseok with him to the said game arcade.

Like that, three out of seven bangtan boys left.

"Well ... Yoongi seem pretty wild tonight ..." Seokjin said, dumbfound to see him so enthusiast.

"Must be the meat." Jimin added, not so surprised but amused.

"Indeed, it was really good." Namjoon affirmed, "Got me all inspired for a song."

Jin frowned at him, questionning his young friend.

"You do get inspered in unexpected situations ..."

Jimin lifted a brow at his Hyung, smiling while Jungkook just held back a laugh.

"Whatev's. I'm going back to my room and get some rest. We might be in vacation but that doesn't mean we should always do something." Seokjin declared as he yawn, making his way to his room.

"Yeah, Im going back too." Namjoon said as he follow his Hyung.

"If you two have nothing to do, you should go back and rest too." Jin annouced as he turns to Jimin and younger Jungkook, throwing a hidden wink at the pink haired one.

Jimin shifted on the spot. He was now alone with Jungkook and he could feel his heart beating in his heel. He was that anxious.

"I'm going back to the room. You coming, Hyung?" He asked with a monotone voice as he turns to look at Jimin.

The ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter