Relationship

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly shifting out of his sleep, Jimin felt a warmth envelopping him into its sweet and familiar embrace. He wants to burry himself in it even more. Rubbing his nose into the material, he sighed, content. It was so nice, that familiar warmth.

"Hyung, you're awake ?" He heard the young voice of a developping young man speak out softly to him.

Jimin's eyes opened and his head snapped up towards the source of the voice, only to met eyes with another half asleep pair of eyes looking down at him. Jimin let out a soft gasp, the hand resting on the small of his back rubbing soothing circle there. That's when he realised how he was mostly laid on top of the younger one's body, tangled in a mess of limbs. The soft huff of Jungkook's chest shaking his own body in rythm.

Slowly but reluctantly, Jimin lifted himself off of the younger with a surprised look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He uttered, keeping his body off of the younger but still layed, hovering above him as Jungkook didn't really let go of him.

"Morning Hyung." He covered his mouth as he yawned and stretched before fallling back around the older's body.

"Uh, morning Kookie."

"Sleep well ?" Jungkook simply said, hand running up and down his Hyung's back.

Jimin looked down at the younger, a bit lost in the moment. Jungkook's cuter and softer features drawing him in a slight transe in this warm morning. His hazy mind clearly couldn't process the younger Jungkook yet and the younger was still half asleep to process his movements.

"Hyung ?" Jungkook questionned, this time turning to look at Jimin.

Shaking him up from the transe, he met Jungkook's eyes, remebering the question the other just asked him.

"Oh-uh- yeah..." Jimin stuttered with a skipping heart.

Jimin mouth opened then closed, trying to blabber some excuses until he felt a warm fingers brush against the underside of his eye, caressing the tingling skin there. He was half asleep. That's right. That must be it.

"It's puffy here." The raven haired boy pointed out with a slight brush of his finger tips, voice curious.

Jimin's breathing visibly hitched as he looked at the boy, longing clear in his eyes for the younger boy's tender touch.

"Jimin Hyung," Jungkook eyes met his and they stared at each othe for god knows how much, Jimin's heart beat increasing as Jungkook's fingers rested there in a feathery touch before Jungkook broke the silence once again. "Are you feeling better ?"

With a simple nod, Jimin lowered his head to the other's chest to hide his red face. He didn't know Jungkook was grateful that he didn't see the blood also rush to his cheeks.

It took them a few seconds to get themselves together again.Then a slight giggle echoed throught Jimin's chest at how embarassing -not in z bad way- yet natural all of this felt. Jungkook couldn't help but smile a the noise his Hyung made in his chest, eyes lingering on the white ceiling. The atmospher around them settling for a comfortable one, Jimin lifted himself from the matress and Jungkook felt his heart react to the loss of warmth. The older looked down at Jungkook again, this time, his cheeks flushed from the laugther.

"Thank you for last night, Jungkook." The pink haire

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter