'You are not helping'

Traveler [Discountinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin felt so frustrated in those recent days. He might keep himself distant from the young boy but he felt really helpless seeing him getting closer with Taehyung and Hoseok and not him. He knows this Jungkook wasn't his but he was still Jungkook. The one he fell in love with since the very beginning. Back then Jimin might have joked about his love for Jungkook but now that he finally got his feelings back, it was different. Now he wouldn't stand to be rejected by Jungkook, be it the older or younger version of him. You could say that Jimin could wait until His Jungkook will comeback but Jimin's heart also beat for this Jungkook. In a way, they were the same person even thought their heart might not be the same.

Jimin would glare at the younger when he would be too touchy feely towards Taehyung, Hoseok or Seokjin as he may feel a little bit comfortable. Desperate jaleousy would burn quietly inside him, thinking that he should be the one receiving those affectionnate gestures but Yoongi was always here to notice and soothen his tensed muscles by patting his back or carressing his hair to get his attention away. Yoongi was a great support for him as he knew his feelings. Jimin would turn to Yoongi everytime he needed to focus on something else other than his feelings and Jungkook would notice how Jimin was spending most of his time with Yoongi with the other touching him every now and then.

Were they an item ? Jungkook thought to himself. All of a sudden, this thought strangely started to make his brain work. But it was impossible. Jungkook had his doubts and they were pretty reasonable. But he didn't know why the thought of Yoongi and Jimin being a thing got the younger all fidgety and thoughtful and he clearly felt a strange feeling bloom inside him.

So after more days, Jungkook's will to find the truth about Jimin became strong, because it was clear as fresh water that the older was avoiding him. But if he kept on avoiding him, it was pretty hard to get the truth out of Jimin's mouth. It bothered him, it was very frustrating for Jungkook because he only wanted to know why the Hyung that always clung onto him was being so distant while he literally jumped at him the first day saying stuff like 'My jungkookie' and what not while thinking he was the older version of himself.

He got out of the room to have a little walk and ponder about how he could get a hold of Jimin, and after a few minutes, his legs brought him to the stairs. He ended up sitting by himself there, still deep in his thoughts. But he could hear steps coming down the stairs behind him before stopping up the stairs he was sitting on.

"Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook heard the deep voice call his name from behind and turned to find the second oldest standing up the stairs, his two hands in his pockets and it was as if Jungkook could see his charismatic aura flooding out of his body. It was paralysing.

"Oh Hyung." He said as he shifts on the stair, almost breaking his neck to look up at his Hyung.

"You look like a lost fool." He uttered with his usual lazy tone, nothing really harsh.

Jungkook knew he didn't mean bad, so he just turned back and started to fidget with his nails and finger tips, sighing. He heard Yoongi's steps coming down a few

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter