Chapter 1

Give Me Some Me Times

GFriend's promo time is over. Their performance at that day was the last from their Awakening Album. The Album had successfull despite their new concept being 'girl crush but still innocent and chic' is get a lots of love from public.

 

The company give the girls a week free time before they start to make new comeback album. The girls are so happy. They planning to have a trip together for 4 days then comeback home to spent time with their family for the rest free days.

 

The girls decided to have a secret trip to Swiss. To cure Umji's disappointment when she couldn't join them at 'GFriend Love Europe' show when she was on her hiatus to recovered her injury. It called secret trip 'cause they go without medias knowing. They just want to have a normal trip time to have fun together without publicity. They spent 2 days of fun at Swiss. They eat delicious food, witness beautiful scenery, have fun playing ski, have a pleasant bonding time with each other, chat and open their heart out, joking and laughing comfortably without thinking about works, medias, or even fans to mind. They feel so free and happy, it's like their 'battery''s' full charged again.

 

When they finally landing at Korea again, they straight split up to their own family home. After their high quality bonding time at Swiss, they actually feel sad to part away, even just for few days... but they promised to gather again as a better person and to work harder for their comeback.

They hug tight and pecked each other before split up. Their family already waiting to pick them up.

 

Sowon's family doesn't pick her up from airport. She told them that she can get home byherself. She even not tell them about her exact landing time in purpose, she doesn't want to bothering her family. She doesn't tell the girls too that she will get home byherself, she doesn't want to make them worry. Sowon think that she grown up enough to be independent. After all... it's not a big deal just to back home. What could be happened?? So, she confidently take a cab to get home. And she made it. Sowon get home safely and succeeded to surprised her family, even make them more happy with souvenirs she brought for them from Swiss.

 

For 2 days Sowon has great time with her family. Her parents and her unnie treat her like they used to be. She feel again how fun to be maknae. At home she's not as Sowon who girl group leader, but just as Kim Sojung the maknae. Her father love to hug her, and let her sit on his lap while they talking and joking, also peck her cheek or tap her head, complimented her for good deed that she did. Sowon's mom also excitedly make a lot of delicious food for her. Because she somehow feel sorry about her too-busy-youngest-daughter who must be lack a lot of rest and proper meal, that's why she try to spoil her when she at home. Sowon's unnie also miss her dongsaeng a lot. When Sowon at home, they always spare time to have heart-to- heart-sisters-talking-time. Try to catch up each other's progress.

 

On her last day at home, Sowon tell her family that she will back to dorm by herself by cab. She tell them not to worry. Her family let her go by herself, because they know how Sowon can be really stubborn when she want something. Beside, their house and the dorm are still on the same city of Seoul, they think it will be okay to let her go by herself.

 

But, Sowon doesn't tell her family that actually she still have a day free.

 

Sowon's family absolutely have no idea that Sowon even actually doesn't go straight to her dorm. Instead, she stopped by on particular place that she already plan before without nobody know.

 

 

*********

 

 

Author's note :

Sorry for short slow narative story progress.

Hang on with me, please.