Prologue

Think of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's POV

 

It started..

After I lost her..

 

"Eomma!" 

"Baekhyun-ah.."

"Eomma! Don't do this to me!"

"Baek-ah.. Live happily will you? For me.."

"I will but please don't leave me!"

"I can't hold on anymore.. baekh- I... love you," she said as she caressed my head weakly.

"Eomma.. me.. me too," I kissed her forehead.

Then I saw her eyes were starting to closed. From that on, I finally realized this is the end. 

.

.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun! How long are you going lock yourself in there?" Chanyeol banged the door of my room several times already.

I could only sob harder thinking about my mother. "Leave me alone!" I shouted to the door. "Yah Baekhyun! Do you think this is what your mother wants? Get a hold of yourself!" Chanyeol shouted.

Silence...

"Baekhyun.." he called again.

Silence...

He sighed deeply. "I leave your food in front of the door okay? If you change your mind, just.." he sighed again. "Please bring back the Baekhyun I know."

I could hear Chanyeol's footsteps leaving. But still, I didn't have any courage to go outside. I had locked myself in my room for about almost a week since my mother's funeral. I didn't do anything inside my room. My best friend, Chanyeol visited me everyday and begged me to go out. He was the only one cared for me beside my mother.

I was desperate. After I knew my father abandoned me and mother after I born, I couldn't help but to blame him over my mother's death. Of course I blamed myself too for not knowing that my mother had illness. However, because of him, Me and mother had suffered enough in our life. 

I didn't have any relatives. Mother never told me anything. I had asked once about our other family and for the first time in my life, I saw her crying. I couldn't ask her again.

Suddenly, I felt dizziness overloads in my head. I hadn't eat a proper meal for days. Just before I wanted to call Chanyeol, my vision started to blur and I saw darkness.

.

.

I carefully opened my eyes little by little. Then I saw light. I looked around my surrounding and realized I was brought to the hospital. But I was alone in the room.

I got up and still felt dizziness in my head. But not strong enough like before. I tried to fight it and got off the bed. I opened my room's door only to meet Chanyeol seated while staring the wall with blank expression. I guess he hadn't realize my presence. I approached him with slow pace. Before I could talk to him, I heard voices. 

What am I going to do? What if he's rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter