Chapter 2

Ex is on the house

=Chapter Two=

"Wh-y? why are you stripping?!" Jungkook said a little louder than he meant to, face flushed

But seokjin just gave him a smirk a seductive one, then said

"Why? Are you embarrassed? Or shy? Or maybe" seokjin paused and slowly walked at jungkook, he stop when his in front of him, their distance are so close for jungkook's personal space.

Seokjin lean in to his ears and whispered to his ears

"am I turning you on?" his hot breath made jungkook shivered, chills send to his spines, heart beat, beat fast, he can't breath. Like seokjin take away all the oxygen that he can have.

Seokjin lean in more that their body is touching, their eyes met,and that eyes yelling and showing sadness and longging gone, replace with an empty one, but still seductive

Seokjin outstretched his hand, and quickly back away with jungkook shirt at his hand and put it in his head, drying his slightly wet hair.

"I'm gonna borrow this first huh?" Seokjin said and grab his things

Is this seokjin that jungkook knew? Is this the man so awkward earlier? Where is the sweet and awkward feminine seokjin? where is the seokjin he fell in love with?Just a minute or two.. he change. In two years... what happened to him?

Why he is so bold, and jungkook can't explain it, the feeling of seeing the new seokjin.

"I'm going to Junghyun's room, that's where junghyun said where I was going to sleep" seokjin casually said and blow a kiss at jungkook, jungkook froze, he can't process any of this! He's so confused! Why did his ex suddenly shows up? What the heck happened to Seokjin? What the heck is the ing happening?!

He slowly sit down at the couch, he grab his phone and start dialing his brothers number and just a couple of ring he answered

"Yo! Brother!" Junghyun cooly said

"don't 'yo! brother!' me! you sadistic boy! What is this?! Why his here?!".Jungkook replied annoyed at his older brother

"woah! relax baby bro! Im not into you know? And I'm not ! but anyway based on your reaction, my surprise is already there? So what happened?"

"hyung! What the?! surprise?! Yeah really, seeing my ex standing at my door saying his gonna live with me because you make him?! You of all the peo--" but jungkook's ranting got cut off when his brother spoke so serious that it make him shiver.

"Jungkook, It's been two years already haven't you move on?"

Jungkook froze, he knows deep inside he still isn't, but his pride are too high to say it out loud and admit it to himself.

"of course! I already did! But you know how things ended between us! And also--"

"isn't it perfect? You two can have closure! And I think you're too guilty about what happened that's why you haven't date anyone yet, Jungkook you're young and a big fish for all the hungry single girls and gays, and I think even straight can fall for you, You know? You need to date! You also have 'needs!'... oh right your still a "

Yes, the hot bunny face but have a God body is still single, and even when he and Seokjin are still together they not done that.

"hyung! Stop it! Don't !" Jungkook warned

"haha okay, okay I'm sorry, but seriously, kook you two need closure"

"Fine!" Jungkook yelled frustrated

"and also a date! If you can't find one which is really impossible, there is one at our house, seduce him or something.."

"what are you talking about?" Jungkoook asked confused

"You know? Seokjin being single? And you being one? You tw--"

"hyung! His my ex!"

"so? That's second chances are for!"

"whatever!" Jungkook ended the call not even waiting for his brother's reply, or goodbye.

Jungkook needed to erase his frustration and annoyance for his older brother, so he went inside of his room, text Taehyung that he'll go, and after a second Taehyung literally bombarded him a text saying he'll wait and all don't make him wait which cause him to chuckle of how silly his friend is, take a quick shower, and he didnt even bother to choose his attire, and he just pull randomly, some rip jeans -so rip that showing his both thighs and knees- and a black loose sweater that actually showing his both collar bone. And spell y? J-E-O-N J-U-N-G-K-O-O-K

When Jungkook open the door he met Seokjin, he stated at the elder, Seokjin's hair is still wet, his half ,only towel on his hips, his hands form a fist half way of knocking at his door. And maybe Jungkook stared at him a little too much? Well, the sight of Seokjin is breathtaking.

"enjoying the view?"Seokjin cut his staring and the statement made him flushed

"w-what? ofcourse not! Why are you here anyway?" He stuttered and Jungkook wants to dug a hole and hide in there forever.

"Well, you didn't tell me Junghyun's shower is broken, I just find it out when I turn the shower on, not even a drop fall, and I'm already !"

"so why are you here?" Jungkook asked quickly composing himself and force himself to look only at Seokjin's eyes and not the lower part..

"duh? You and me knows this house only have two shower?"Seokjin said sounding it's so obvious that Jungkook really should know that or his an idiot.

"so?" But Jungkook can't really get what the elder pointing, specially when his focused on not bringing his eyes on the elder exposed abdomen.

"What do you mean so? You're still acting like kid don't you? I need to shower so mind if you share it?" 'Kid' Jungkook wants to laughed bitterly at that word that's why his still a and him and Seokjin didn't do it because Seokjin thinks his still a kid! No, his not sad for not wooing seokjin or being a , but his sad because that word is one of those words that broke their relationship.

"why didn't you just say that?"he asked weakly all of his strength to argue at the elder had faded.

"Are you going out?" Seokjin asked, and maybe there is a worry in his voice but Jungkook knock it off, maybe his being delusional again.

"yeah" he quietly asked, Seokjin made a space so Jungkook can get out.

"Should I wa--" Seokjin started but quickly cut himself off. He actually want to asked the younger if he should wait for him, but he stop himself from doing so, they're relationship isn't the same as before, he doesn't need to do the things he do in the past. Jungkook is his ex and same for Jungkook to his. And exes doesn't need to wait at their ex, they doesn't even live together!

"what?" Jungkook asked a little confused at the elder.

"nothing" Seokjin coldly said and slam the door shut, Jungkook stared at his door blinking.

what just happen?