Chapter1

Ex is on the house

 

"no Tae I'm not going" Jungkook sighed while rubbing his forehead

 

"but Jungkookie!" Taehyung whined

 

"No buts, why, or whatever question you want to throw at me" Jungkook said slightly annoyed

 

"Oh please! Jeon Jungkook! Your single for how many years? You gotta have some fun you know? Your young,handsome and either a boy or a girl wants you" Taehyung said trying to convince his friend

 

"You only want me to be at that party coz your ex is there and you want to use me aren't you?" Jungkook said his lips form a little smile, thinking his friend is ridiculous for not being able to move on and still stalking to his ex

 

"N-no! O-of course not! I'm not going t-"

 

"bye Tae~" Jungkook ended up the call and put his phone aside. He grab the remote of the tv and unmute it and he tried to focus his attention back to the movie that is playing. But he seem can't get it back though, he sighed, when the dating topic open, he really can't help but remember his past relationship, it's good and all, and if he can jump back at that time he will, but their break up isn't good, it's full of tears betreyal and heart break, he don't have any news about the only one he love and taken serious to. Maybe they'll never gonna meet again..he doesn't want to but maybe its for the better? But eventhough he knew that he can't seem to date and be in relationship again, and he doesn't know why, actually he knew but he will never admit that he felt guilty and still hoping that they can be together. The bell rang that made him out of his trance.

 

He went to the door not bothering to look at the peep hole. He slowly open the door, yes he expect someone to be there but not him.. he much more expecting a murdurer than his ex that he just thought earlier!

 

He, not even a one percent he expect his ex standing beautifully as ever, his hair slightly wet from the rain outside, a small smile in his handsome face -he missed it, his face, his scent, everything it's feel the same but the look at Jin's eyes it's sad and if his being delusional he'll said it also have longing and love but ofcourse he isn't fool to believe that- while waving at him awkwardly -as usual-

 

"Umm.. hi? Long time no see" he said then scratch the back of his head lightly and awkwardly. Jungkook wants to laugh, 'he will never change' he thought 'still awkward as always'

 

But because his to shocked to met his ex that he thought he will never see again he can't bring himself to utter a word.

 

"If your wondering why I'm here, ask your brother, he sent me here, or more like blackmail me to moved in your house, and because I'm having a hard time finding a new apartment and your brother beg me to be here to look after you" he finish his speech then inhaled sharply.

 

"I'm not a kid to look after though" Jungkook slowly said proceesing until what the man infront of him said sink in.

 

"I know! That's what I told to your brother! But he still insist!" He said annoyed and Jungkook is trying his best not to say 'cute' outloud.

 

"So now, can I, come in or what? Because my things are going to be completely wet, actually they already are" His ex said and made jungkook to realize what really is happening he open his door widely to make a way for him to come in.

 

"Aish! Jeon Jungkook! I don't think you even change a bit! You're old enough to clean your mess! Why can't you even do a simple cleaning?" His ex said while picking up the shirts and some of the pizza boxes and set it aside, well he maybe forgot to clean it up.

 

"Aish! Still acting like mother, and nagging, cause your a clean freak, you too didn't change. Kim Seokjin"

 

Yes, Kim Seokjin, his ex, the broad shoulder, beautiful handsome guy with a honey like doe eyes, soft brown silky hair and plump kissable lips...

 

Yeah, that's Kim seokjin, on his house stripping his shirt and oh ! Jungkook wants to run away from his own very house.