Chapter 7: Stupid plan

Dear Future Boyfriend

The three went to the amusement park to celebrate the little girl's birthday. And it's funny cause there's nothing left on Jungyeon's money but still they enjoyed it. After the amusement park they went to a mall and go shopping, window shopping since they didn't have any money now. 

 

"Gosh it's already late i think we should go home, before uncle and aunty kill us" said Nayeon, it's passed 6pm and they didn't have the permission to take Eunha in the mall. Nah it's her birthday tho and Nayeon is her cousin.

 

"Yeah right, Momo and Chaeyoung might be hungry" Jungyeon said the two cant cook but only he can cook. 

 

"Let's go, i'll find some taxi" Nayeon was going to since they are outside now but Jungyeon stopped her.

 

"uhm unnie we dont have any money, right oppa?" Eunha finally speaks, and Nayeon realized so they walked home while chitchatting and telling corny jokes.

-

"Aish i'm so hungry!!" Momo shouts in the living room, he didnt know how to cook even Chaeyoung he waited for Jungyeon for how many hours but he's still not here.

 

"Why dont you cook dinner?" Chaeyoung sits at the sofa beside Momo and start doodling with his ipad.

 

"Do you want the house to burn down?. Just call Jungyeon and if he still not comming home then order pizza instead" Momo said lazily and change the channel. While Chaeyoung grabs his phone and put his ipad under the pillow scared because Momo might took it again and make an apple juice.

 

"hello?"

"hyung! Where the hell are you!?"

"I'm in earth why?"

"stop joking around it's not funny Momo hyung is hungry!"

"why are you scared of him?" 

"no, he might you know, just go home already!" Then he hangup, Chaeng looked at Momo but he fell asleep, so he just continued his doodling.

-

"That little cub is such a kill joy, so i'll just see you tomorrow?" Jungyeon was going to kiss Nayeon but his brother ruined it and they return to reality.

"Uh..uhm yeah i think we should, see ya" Nayeon smiled to him and enter her house and saw Tzuyu sleeping on the couch with is open also the TV.

"Yah Tzuyu yah! Wake up" Nayeon shaked the tall girl but no can do. "It's morning! Were late for school!" She joked so that her sister would wake up

"What?!" Tzuyu suddenly woke up and fell down from the couch, Nayeon laugh really hard until she ran out of breath.

"God i was joking turn the TV off before you sleep" Nayeon walk upstairs to her room and lay down and think of something, or someone? She closed her eyes and trying to sleep, but no can do. She opens her phone and there's a 1 message from Jinyoung.

from: Jinyoung

Hey Nayeon, can we meet tomorrow in your school?

 

"How dare this --- fine if that is what you want" she smirked and plan something stupid that could make Jinyoung jealous and to make him to her again. Then she called Jungyeon for her plan.

 

"hello?!"

"dont shout bunny! Im not deaf, whats you problem?" 

"i need you tomorrow"

"Need me? For what? Im not ready yet Im Nayeon! Just wait until we get married!" 

"what the-- shut your dirty mouth i need you tomorrow for my plan"

"what plan?"

"Jinyoung is going to meet me tomorrow in school"

"uhuh sure"

"so i need you to pretend that your my boyfriend got it?" 

"*yawns* yeah yea--- what? I dont need to pretend i'm already your boyfriend" 

"*blush* sh--shut your mouth ostrich just pretend that your my boyfriend" 

"fine, i dont need to pretend anyway, i can be your boyfriend anytime, anywhere, right honey?"

"honey my foot, shut up before i'll replace with Momo"

"Ok! Ok i'll shut my mouth"

"ok goodnight Jungie i love you"

"shut your mouth before i replace you with Mina" 

"fine, i'll date Momo then"

"no! I'm just joking i love you too now hangup!"

"wait lets chitchat for a while"

 

After their long long long chat the two hangup, Nayeon return laying to her bed while smiling like a crazy person, until she fell asleep.

 

-tbc

 

it's me again^^. Sorry for the very very late update guys, i was busy in school, I was busy in school plus our boring vacation. And i was busy thinking for a new chapter that took a long time.