→ OO2; Oh That Funny Feeling ♥

No Other Like You .

" With a heart which always
felt like the first time . "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The last bell of the day rang and everyone quickly ran out of the small, plain white classroom that sat peacefully on the fourth floor. Kyung Mi had taken her time unlike the rest of the students to pack up her supplies and gather up her books and place them neatly in her bookbag.

Skipping happily out of the classroom, she had caught sight of the person she was just thinking about.

"Kyuhyun-sshi!" She waved excitedly and happily. For the whole day, she had only thought about Cho Kyuhyun. I mean, it wasn't her fault that she has had a crush on him since like, the first grade, right?

Once he saw Kyung Mi, he waved and gave a small smile. She smiled back, but he just left. Kyung Mi had frowned a little, but she didn't let that little incident put her down. Maybe he was in a hurry or something, and he had to leave quickly. It's not like he DIDN'T like her, right?

Ever since middle school, Kyung Mi has treated Kyuhyun like he was her best friend, even though Kyuhyun didn't see it the same way she did. She was just merely an acquaintance and nothing more. He has never thought of Kyung Mi and himself being more than friends, and he would like for it to stay that way.

Well, until his feelings would get into the way, if he had any.

Kyung Mi had automatically became gloomy, and stomped chuldishly out of the classroom, flinging her bookbag over her shoulder. Right now, she needed to go home, sit on the couch, watch a good, sappy drama, and a big tub of Vanilla ice cream and she'd be good until the next day.

She slowly made her way out of the elevator onto the first floor. She dragged herself sluggishly all the way to the front door and kicked it open, almost breaking the door of its hinges.

"Kyung Mi?" She heard, but ignored it. She wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone, even though that's how she normally was.

"Kyung Mi?" The person called again, and she finally turned her head to see who it was.

"WH-" It was Kyuhyun. "Oh!" She had immediately straightened up and put a huge smile on her face. "Annyeong, Kyuhyun-sshi!"

"Hey, Kyung Mi." He smiled. "Why did you kick the door open just then?"

"Uh," She nervously bit her lip, then thought of a perfect excuse. "The door wouldn't open. I think it was locked or something! So, I kicked the door open... Yeah." She smiled cutely, scratching her head.

"Oh, typical Kyung Mi." He sighed handsomely and Kyung Mi spazzed out by herself in her head. "Always doing something silly."

"Yeah, that's me!" She exclaimed. "The silly one... Anyways, what are you doing after school, Kyuhyun-sshi?" She asked, running by his side.

"Going to the computer cafe. To play Starcraft." He grinned widely. The one thing that made Kyuhyun smile and happy was Starscraft. Kyung Mi wanted her to be Starcraft, so she could make Kyuhyun happy all the time.

"Let me be the one..." she quietly whispered.

"What did you say?" Kyuhyun asked, not really paying attention to what she whispered.

"Oh! I said I'll come with you. To play Starcraft." She smiled, and grabbed onto Kyuhyun's arm.

"Okay," he grinned, then off they were to the computer cafe.

Kyung Mi had this funny feeling she couldn't explain, and she always had that feeling with she was with Kyuhyun. Since she's childish, she doesn't know what this feeling meant. She though that this was just a small crush, but it's more than that - it's love.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the last class of the day, you could see Yuni and KiKwang walking side by side together finishing up their conversation they had earlier in their first class. Yup, they had their first AND last class together.

They started up a conversation in first period, and now they were ending in in their last.

"It's crazy moving here. I mean, I came for LOS ANGELES, and now I'm in Seoul. Everything is so different..." Kikwang told her, looking off in a distance.

Ever since they started talking, it's like they've become best friends. Kikwang told Yuni everything, his family, his life in LA, his thoughts about moving here, everything.

"I know how you feel." Yuni sighed, getting excited that she could finally find someone who she could relate to. "I moved from Orange Country, California, and I had to learn a whole different language. I cried the whole first week when we got here. I felt like an outsider."

"That reminds me, Yuni, you HAVE to teach me hangul. I can't just live here for the rest of my life not knowing Korean. This Hangul class isn't teaching me anything so far." Kikwang complained.

"Kikwang, the only reason Hangul class isn't teaching you anything now is because it's just the first day. Give it time." She smiled, opening her locker and placing books and other non-needed things in.

"But Yuni," he said, leaning against the lockers next to mine. "You get me. I think I'll learn Hangul better from you than some teacher that I just met."

"You just met me Kikwang!" She exclaimed, smiling and shutting her locker.

"But it's different!" He grinned. "Please?"

The atmosphere between them was live and high. There was something strange though, like Kikwang WANTED to hang out with Yuni after school.

"Fine. Friday, after school at my house." She told him.

"Fine." He smiled, then he grabbed her hand, and off then went to their own little Narnia land.

When Kikwang grabbed her hand, Yuni felt something she has always dreamt of - love. If only she didn't deny the fact that she loved him, it wouldn've been perfect. And if only she knew that Kikwang liked her, it would make her world go round.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kiyoko had pushed the front door to her freedom out of school. She breathed in the cool, fresh air that was suprisingly still. During this time of the year, it would be windy and cold, but it was perfect weather for playing outside. Kiyoko took one step down the stairs and noticed something.

She looked out in the distance. Near the pole that stood at the corner of the street that the school rested on, was that one new kid, Lee Kikwang and her friend, Choi Yuni.

"Hmm," she whispered to herself. She was confused at the sight of them holding hands. She knew Yuni didn't want a relationship, so why was she holding hands with this one new kid? Well, she wouldn't blame her, he was pretty good looking anyways.

Walking down the stairs slowly, she was met by Taemin.

"KIYOKOKIYOKOKIYOKOKIYOKOKIYOKO!" Taemin exclaimed, jumping up and down like a little kid. He was obviously excited for something, but Kiyoko didn't know why.

"WHATWHATWHATWHAT?" She replied to him, jumping up and down like him.

"WEHAVETOGOHOMEQUICKLYBECA-"

"Taemin!" Kiyoko exclaimed, wide eyed since she couldn't understand a thing Taemin was saying. "Slow down."

"We have to go home quickly!" He shouted. He wasn't jumping up and down anything, but moving around a lot like a hyperactive puppy.

"Why?" She asked, still confused.

"Because! Remember when I audition for SM?"

"Of course."

"They called back! They want to scout me!" He smiled, grabbing her arm and was about to pull it out of her joint.

Kiyoko felt her srtomach hit the ground. She didn't want Taemin to leave to train for SM. I mean, she encouraged him. She even told him the auditions were in July. She felt disappointed because she didn't want her best friend to leave her.

Seeing the disappointment in her face, Taemin quickly added, "Kiyoko, I won't leave you. You know that, right?"

She nodded, but didn't say anything.

He held onto her shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. "I. Won't. Leave. You. I won't go to SM if you don't want me to, Kiyoko."

"No, Taemin. I can't be the one who's stopping you from your dreams." She said sadly. She obviously wanted him not to take it, but she didn't want to be a bad friend.

He sighed, then hung his head down. He looked back up into her eyes and said, "Let's just go home, and see what happens, okay?"

He embraced her into a hug and whispered, "You're my best friend, and you always will be."

He let go of her and they walked, hand-in-hand, all the way home.

Kiyoko couldn't deny she didn't have butterflies in her stomach when Taemin hugged her, and she also couldn't deny she was falling for her best friend.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Slowly making her way out of the school building, Xiao Li dreaded going back home, to nothing. Xiao Li's parents were dead, and she would have to go back to HIM. She couldn't even go home with her best friend because she left with that one new kid, Kikwang.

She frowned and stood alone on the sidewalk. People that passed by waved and called her name, and she waved back, smiling, hiding her true feelings of depression. She had nowhere to go, and there was no one to help her.

"Uh, Xiao Li, right?" She turned around to see who it was, not that it mattered or anything. It was that one guy, Choi Minho.

"Yeah," she quietly whispered.

"Remember me, from this morning?" He asked, slowly standing by her side.

She nodded, and bit her lip, looking around anxiously.

He looked at her face, then around. "Do you have a ride home?"

She shook her head quickly, and looked down at her feet.

"Oh," he said, looking at her face to study her expression. "Do... you have anywhere to go?" He hesitated on asking that question, since he might offend her.

She shook her head again.

"Do.. you wanna go home with me? I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind." He said, quickly taking out the keys to his car.

Xiao Li looked up at him, fumbling with his keys. She smiled a small smile, finally relieved that she didn't have to go home to HIM.

She was right - this Minho guy was her personal Superhero. He saved her from HIM, who she probably wouldn't have gotten away with without him.

She was falling for him, but she wasn't sure how HE would feel about this, but she didn't care.

And off they went, to Minho's house where Xiao Li would finally feel Care and Comfort - something she hasn't felt since her parents were alive.