→ OO1; The Fresh Start ♥

No Other Like You .

" I brought up the courage
I want to talk to you for a moment...
I may be rushing a bit
But who knows?
We might end up doing well . "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Today was the first day of school for most of the students living in Seoul. But for the seniors, it'll be their last year of high school starting today. Most of them were excited, since after high school, they will be leaving to colleges and all sorts of things like that.

One of the students that were excited for this particular day was Song Kyung Mi, a senior. While walking her way to school, you could see her skipping down the sidewalk just like a little first grader. No wonder she was always kind the Childish Baby of her class. She is found as innocent as a newborn and as cheerful as the day was long.

Kyung Mi was running around, skipping, and spinning in circles along the sidewalk. She was dressed in the school's new uniform they had gave us during the summer.

( http://i51.tinypic.com/hwmhkp.jpg )

As Kyung Mi began to approach the school building, she saw many familiar faces, and greeted all of them, or tried to. The school was huge, and it was mostly attended by the wealthy. It was mostly the same kids every year, excluding a couple of new kids that showed up every once in a while. Everyone knew who everyone was. It wasn't hard to make friends in this school. There was atleast ONE person in the whole entire school who had the same personality as you.

Kyung Mi had finally made her way to the cafeteria to pick up her schedule for her last year here. She had ran into a few of her friends and ended up socializing with them and comparing schedules. It looked like Kyung Mi had no classes with any of her friends.

"Ah," she pouted. "That's not fair. I'm going to be lonely, with people I barely know." Her expression went from cheerful to disappointed.

"It's okay, Kyung Mi." One of her friends comforted her. "It'll be a good year, since it's our last!" She smiled.

"Yeah," she smiled, still disappointed, though. "I'll see you guys later!"

After she had said goodbye to her friends, she was off to find where her first period class was. The school was huge, and 4 stories tall. The first story was for freshmen, the second was for sophomores, and so on.

Riding on the elevator all the way up to the top floor made her reminisce about her freshman year, and earlier. She had remembered how new and fresh she felt, and now she was really getting old.

Sighing, she had reached the top floor and searched for her first period class, which was science. Peaking her head into the door, she had spotted a familiar face.

"Oh!" She exclaimed with her famous smile. "Kyuhyun-sshi!" She had run up to him and quickly sat down in the desk next to his before anyone could take it.

"Annyeong Kyung Mi." He said with his soft, shy voice. He gave me a soft smile and said, "it's nice to be back, isn't it?"

"It's great!" She exclaimed excitedly. "I'm happy, but sad that it's our last year here. I feel like it was just yesterday when we just started here." She had placed all oh her supplies and bag down on her desk.

He just nodded, and continued to write whatever he was writing in his notebook. She sighed, and then she had suddenly remembered the memory of her first grade year.

When Kyung Mi was in first grade, she had been pushed down by a bully, and Kyuhyun had come to help her up. After that, they had become great friends, and he had promised to marry her in the future. She always think about that memory, but it is as if he had forgotten all about it, and it made her sad.

He will end up remembering in the future, right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Xiao Li! You better get back here!" He screamed at me, and tears were running down my cheek. I was running away, away from HIM. I couldn't take the chance of being caught by him.

"Him" is my "boyfriend". Well he was along time ago. When we first started dating, he used to be a perfect boyfriend. Caring, loving, and all of that good stuff. But after he had found out about alchohol, he had gotten addicted, and abused me. When I tried to break up with him, he didn't let me go. Now, I am stuck living with him because I have no where to go. Both of my parents are dead, and my best friend doesn't even know about this. Great life, huh?

Today was my first day of my senior year, and I couldn't miss it for the world. Because of him, I missed half of school last year. I had managed to escape, but he had caught me, and now here I was, running away from him, hoping he won't catch me.

Turning the corner of the street, I looked behind me to see if he was behind me, but I had run into somebody that was dressed in my school's uniform.

"Woah!" He exclaimed, catching me before I hit the ground. "Are you okay?"

I looked behind me. No one was there, and I had relaxed.

"I'm fine." I sighed, and he helped me to my feet.

"Hey, aren't you Xiao Li?" He asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I asked in surprise. I didn't know people actually knew who I was.

"We go to the same school. I see you around a lot." He told me.

"Oh."

"My name's Choi Minho." He greeted, shaking my hand.

And I knew from there that he was going to be my own personal super hero.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Kiyoko-ah!" Her mother called from the kitchen. The 7-year-old Kiyoko ran down the stairs and stopped in the kitchen.

"Yes, umma?" Although her family was Japanese, she was living in Korean and Kiyoko learned to speak Korean almost fluently at this age.

"Did you see our new neighbors that moved into the house next door?" Kiyoko nodded and her mother continued, "I baked some cookies to welcome them into our neighbor." Her mother crouched down to her level and handed the circle shaped tin box to her. "Go give these to them, okay? Be polite, Kiyoko. Use your formal language, okay?" Kiyoko nodded and quickly ran to the front door to put her shoes on.

She opened the door that windowed the outside world. Kiyoko never really get to go out much, and this was one of first times outside.

Kiyoko shyly made her way to the house next door and rang the doorbell. When the door opened, Kiyoko politely greeted, "Annyeongsaeyo! I'm Kiyoko!"

"Oh, annyeongsaeyo!" The women greeted, and Kiyoko handed the tin box of cookies to her.

"What are these?" The lady asked.

"Cookies! My mommy baked them just for you." She smiled, as cute as a baby.

"Oh! Tell your mother Kamsamnida!" She smiled, and was about to close the door when she was interrupted by a boy that looked about the same age as Kiyoko.

"Umma! Who is she?" The boy asked.

"Oh! This is Kiyoko. She's our neighbor. Don't be rude, Taemin-ah, greet her!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kiyoko had walked out of her front door, and shivered. It was cold weather on her first day of school. Although she was cold, it didn't bother her, and she continued her way to school.

"Kiyoko!" Someone shouted from behind, and she turned around to see who it was.

"Taemin!" She exclaimed, and stopped in her tracks so he could catch up with her.

As soon as he caught up with her, they made their way to school. Ever since they have met that one day when Kiyoko brought his family cookies, they have been best friends since. They attended the same school since Elementary and until now, high school. They're inseparable. Once, when Taemin's family was going on vacation to China, Kiyoko cried so hard that they had to take her with them.

"Kiyoko, aren't you cold?" Taemin asked, worried about her.

"Yeah, but I'm fine." She nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, right." He said sarcastically. He took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders. She blushed slightly, but he didn't notice.

Making their arrival at the school, everyone stared at them. They were as known as the school's cutest couple, even though they weren't even a couple.

They were greeted by familiar faces that they have known since kindergarden.

"Oh!" The girl exclaimed, and came running up to them. "Annyeong Taemin, Kiyoko." She bowed a little, then gave both of them a hug.

"Hey, Yuni." Kiyoko greeted, and hugged her back. "How was your summer vacation?"

"It was great!" She smiled and then said, "It was nice to see you guys again! I hope I ATLEAST have some classes with you, or anyone I know. I don't want a repeat of last year!" She exclaimed, then walked off. Before leaving, she winked at Kiyoko, and she knew what that meant.

In Yuni's world, a wink is equal to someone yelling, "GET SOME!" She blushed a little, then shook her head from side to side. It was a good thing Taemin didn't know what that means.

"Hey, let's go get our schedules, to see if we have any classes together." He suggested, and I followed him.

As the day went, she began to think about a lot of things. Like, Yuni, for example. Whenever they would talk to each other, she ALWAYS brings up the subject of Kiyoko and Taemin dating.

That subject would make Kiyoko feel weird, like butterflies in her stomach.

She wasn't beginning to fall for her BEST FRIEND, right?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Choi Jaeeun was on her way to figure out which locker she got, she was staring at the piece of paper with her locker number and combination. Something seemed so familiar to her, but she just couldn't put her finger on it.

"Hey, Jaeeun!" Someone exclaimed, and her head sprang up to see who it was.

"GaYoung!" She smiled, and immediately went in to give her a hug. "I haven't seen you in forever. Where did you disappear to?"

GaYoung and Jaeeun have been best friends since they were in diapers. They both knew almost everything about each other, went everywhere together, and talked about all sorts of stuff that best friends talk about.

"I was in America the whole summer," she told Jaeeun, walking by her side.

"Doing what?" Jaeeun asked, confused as to why GaYoung was in America.

"Being a tourist. Look!" She showed her a picture of GaYoung and her puppy at the Grand Canyon. "That's me and Yeppi at the Grand Canyon, here's me and Onew in Hollywood, and that's me in the Florida Keys!"

Jaeeun sighed, "well, you should've stayed here! In Seoul! Yoseob broke up with me during the summer. I really needed SOMEONE to helptme through it, but they were TOO BUSY in AMERICA." She emphasized.

"Oh!" GaYoung exclaimed. "Wae? Where is that boy?! I'll kick hi-"

"GAYOUNG!" Jaeeun shouted. "I'll tell you later. Just, go to class, alright?" I said, pushing her away. "I'll talk to you after school."

"Fiiiinnneeee." GaYoung whined, walking off to her classroom.

Jaeeun sighed, then went back to the piece of paper that seemed so familiar to her.

"325...325..." She whispered to herself. It was so familiar to her, but she just couldn't find out why.

Walking around the school's main hallway for 5 minutes, she had run into HIM. Her ex-boyfriend, Yang Yoseob. She gave him a piercing stare, but he didn't even look at her, she sighed, but then it finally hit her.

"Oh my god." She sighed, then hit herself on the head. "That's Yoseob's locker from last year!"

Last year, while they were dating, Yoseob had written on inside of the locker door, YY + JC. She has heard it was never even erased off.

Jaeeun ran up to the floor where the locker was and quickly dialed in her combination. She swung the door open, making a loud BANG and stared at the locker.

"YY + JC..." she whispered faintly. Then slammed the locker closed and stomped her way to her class.

As she read the initials, she had recalled memories of her past together with him. They were in love, and she couldn't deny that.

She also can't deny the facxt that she is still in love with him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After GaYoung had said goodbye to Jaeeun, she actually did go to her classroom. As she took a seat in the back row, and sighed. She honestly hated school, and didn't want be here at the moment. She'd rather be sleeping in her bed.

When she saw Kibum walk into the classroom, she had suddenly gotten angry.

"Oh," Kibum said. "Look who's in my class, AGAIN."

"Shut up, Kibum." She replied to him.

Ever since they have met last year, GaYoung has hated his guts. He was the captain of the varsity football team, and he was a freaking DIVA. As in, yup, popular.

As he walked down the aisle, he just had to take a seat next to GaYoung.

"Really, Kibum? If you hate me so much, then why do you even sit next to me?"

"I don't know. Cause I feel like it?" He said.

Something about what he said was strange, it was like he WANTED to sit next to her. He didn't like her... Did he?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Opening the front door of the main building, Choi Yuni had immediately found her best friend.

"Xiao Li!" She exclaimed, running up to her and grabbing her arm. "How have you been? How come you never talked to me during the summer?"

Xiao Li felt nervous, and quickly said, "I was vacation. With my aunt." She lied, she was stuck with her abusive boyfriend.

"Oh, I understand." She said, then asked, "Have you seen any new faces so far?"

It was like a thing they did every year. Since they knew mostly EVERYONE in the school because it was the same people every year. Xiao Li and Yuni would always ask each other if they have seen a new face around, to make new friends or have a new crush or whatever.

"Yes! Well, I haven't actually SEEN him, but I heard about him. Everyone's saying he looks like an idol, like a guy out of a guy group." She told Yuni, and she nodded.

"What's his name?" Yuni asked, trying not to show her curiosity. Yuni wasn't usually curious about guys, since she likes to be single. It gives her a sense of freedom, but after hearing about this guy, she just HAD to see who it was.

"His name is Lee Kikwang. Kyung Mi told me he came from America, just like you, Yuni!" She smiled.

As soon as she finished her sentence, a gorgeous, new face had walked up to them, and Yuni assumed it was Lee Kikwang.

What Xiao Li said about him looking like an idol was true. He was super gorgeous, and it was hard NOT to like him.

"A-annyeongsaeyo." He stuttered a bit with his korean. It was obvious he wasn't fluent with it.

"Hello!" Yuni greeted him in english, and he looked surprise.

"I'm lost..." He replied in english, and looked around confused.

Next to her, Xiao Li squealed quietly and hit Yuni violently, but she just ignored her.

"Oh! I can help you. Are you a senior too?" She asked.

"Yup. I can't seem to find... room 163. Can you help me?" He said, looking at his schedule.

"Of course!" She looked at her schedule, and gasped. "That's my first period, too!" She exclaimed.

Xiao Li pouted, and Yuni just gave her a hug and walked away.

As they made their way to their first period class, they have started a conversation. They got to know each other more.

Yuni felt weird the whole time. She knew it was love, but ignored it like it was nothing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FINALLY. Done with this chapter. xD Sorry if it's boring, my intros are always bad. xD

Sorry if it went from good to bad in the beginning. xD I just really wanted to get this done today, cause I promised a chapter would be up this weekend. :P

OH, and to Xiao Li's part, she actually wrote it herself in First Person, and I didn't feel like changing it to third person. xD

ANYWAYS, comment ladies? :P

AND, the poster up there isn't the official one. :P I'll make a poster or request one when I have time. xD