Bruno Mars - Talking to the moon

Ipod Shuffle challenge : Seohyun

"SEOHYUN!!!!!!!!" I bet I heard somene is yelling my name outside our peaceful dorm. "SEOHYUN-ah!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!!!"

"Aigooo... Your sasaeng fans..." Hyoyeon unnie groaned and covers her ears. "How coudl he find our dorm?"

"Molla..." I shrugged my shoulder as I plopped next to her. "It's scared me a bit, unnie..."

"I know you're somewhere out there!!!!!!!" that boy yelled again. "SEO JOOHYUN, NAWA!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!!!!"

"Aisshhh..." Jessica unnie groaned. "Is he using a megaphone or what?"

"Do you ever hear me calling? Cause every night I'm talking to the moon" that boy's yell is getting louder. "SEO JOOHYUN, SARANGHAE!!!!"

Jessica unnie drags me to the balcony as Hyoyeon unnie foloows us.

"Go talk to him! He is annoying!" Jessica unnie pushed me t the balcony.

"Wait! Isn't he INFINITE's Lee Sungyeol?" Hyoyeon unnie asks as Jessica unnie and I peek. "Hyunnie, your sasaeng fans is Sungyeol!"

"Annyeong... SoNyeoShiDae sunbaes... INFINITE Sungyeol-imnida..." Sungyeol yelled as he waves his hands. "May I talk to Seohyun?"

"Go..." Hyoyeon unnie pushes me out.

"Ask him don't be too loud" Jessica unnie added.

"What do you want?" I asked him as he grins like a fool. "You annoyed my unnies and the neighbors.."

"I'm feeling like I'm famous, The talk of the town..." Sungyeol grins.  "They say I've gone mad"

"Yes, you are!" I chuckled at his cuteness. "So why must you come here and yelling?"

"I just want to tell you something..." Sungyeol smiled. "I WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, SNSD SEO JOOHYUN!"

"Silly!" I gigle, obvoiously blushed. "I love you too, Lee Sungyeol!"