Inquisitive Friends

My Dear Extraterrestrial

"So, you don't. . .poop?" asked Sungyeol when they reached the topic about food.

 

Sungjong nodded to confirm and  smiled.

 

They had settled on Myungsoo's dining area to further interrogate Sungjong because Woohyun and Sungyeol were too curious, and if Myungsoo is going to be completely honest with himself, he is too.

 

Sungjong revealed that what they eat in their planet is similar to most human foods on earth. Sungyeol, being the most curious, had asked whether their poop smells as well and Sungjong said that they don't poop. He explains that their bodies are able to use all the foods' nutrients to energize themselves, without any waste.

 

"But you are gifted.. you know.. behind.." Woohyun commented and wasn't able to stop himself from staring at Sungjong's back as if he was drawn to it and he only stopped when Sungyeol elbowed him.

 

"It's good for child-bearing." Sungjong answered matter-of-factly, which made all three, who unfortunately drank juice at the same time, choke on their drinks.

 

"What's wrong earthlings?" Sungjong asked confused by what just happened. All three were coughing as they struggled to regain their breathing.

 

"You can bear a child? But you're a male. Is it the other way around in your planet?" Woohyun, who was the first to recover, asked, unable to believe that Sungjong could actually get pregnant.

 

"Actually, it's only me. I'm the only male in our planet capable of producing an offspring." 

 

"Cool." was all Woohyun could say after Sungjong's explanation.

 

"Wow." said Sungyeol who was also amazed at the new thing they learned.

 

Sungyeol and Woohyun continued to ask questions as they become more and more interested about Sungjong's alien life.

 

Myungsoo just kept silent the whole time his friends were interrogating Sungjong, but he suddenly stopped them when the interrogation started going on a different direction.

 

The one that triggered Myungsoo to stop them, was when Woohyun returned to the topic he found most interesting. That Sungjong could get pregnant. He casually asked Sungjong if a human being like him could actually make the alien pregnant. In which Sungjong innocently answered 'yes' and in which Woohyun  'not so innocently' smiled (in Myungsoo's opinion).

 

"That's enough." Myungsoo said seriously. As much as Woohyun and Sungyeol would still like to interrogate Sungjong, they knew that when Myungsoo says enough like that, they really have to stop.

 


---

 

 

 

"If he's going to live here, he will need to have some clothes. I can't let him borrow mine." Myungsoo told his friends as they were planning on Sungjong's living arrangement.

 

"Why don't we go shopping for Sungjong?" Sungyeol suggested.

 

"True. Buying a few clothes wouldn't hurt your thick wallet, Mr. Kim." Woohyun agreed and mocked Myungsoo at the same time. They all know that Myungsoo is a very thrifty person, but they also know that he has a lot of money both in his wallet and in his bank account. Why he doesn't spend much, his friends cannot answer.

 

Myungsoo thought for a good while before he finally agreed, "Fine. On one condition, he'll have to find a way to pay me back."

 

"Come on Myungsoo. Spending a little wouldn't make you that poor." Sungyeol scoffed at his friend's stinginess.

 

"That's my condition, he'll have to pay me one way or another." 

 

A thought suddenly occured in Woohyun's mind.

 

"I didn't know you also got interested about the getting pregnant part." Woohyun smiled knowingly and waggled his eyebrows.

 

"No! I don't mean it like that!" Myungsoo shouted defensively. Scandalized by what his friend is implying about 'paying back'.

 

"Whatever you say Myungsoo. Whatever you say."