The Feeling

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, but still wants you.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jessica POV

 

Oh my God, Am I just slap her? She still in shocked face because the sudden action from me. Oh Jess… what you have done now. I running inside to get the tissue and wipe blood from his hand…

I held her hand “forgive me, I accidentally slap you. I need to stop you because your hand is bloody.”

She look at her hand, but she don’t care at all. “It’s nothing, Jess. I’m okay. Besides, this my fault. ” She held my hand and looking into my eyes. I can see her really sincere to me.

Oh… Am, do you know that I really love you. After what I do, you still blame yourself…

 

She continue said to me “I know there are other people, but I don’t want anyone else. I want you. Even when you’re sad, even when you make mistakes, even if we don’t agree at times. I still just want you. Please forgive me, my princess.”

 

Her husky voice and her charm make me melt. “I feels want to slap you one more time because make me sad and torture me to missing you like crazy.”

She frown and before she reply, I pulled her inside my room and close the door. She were shocked with my action. “What are you…. hmmm” she more shocks when I cut her with kiss her lips.

She still caught off guard that’s why her eyes were still wide open-blinking. Still shocked and not responding my kissing, I pulling her body closer to me and putting my arms around her neck.

After that, she started to close her eyes and respond to the kiss. She placed both her hand into my side, as we kiss deeper and passionate, show that we're really miss each other.

 

“Sorry...” I said after we broke from the kiss. I can’t mad at her anymore.

“I am sorry too...” She smiles and I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry make you like this. I can't control feels jealous when someone flirt with you.” I admit. Finally I say to her what I feels.

She sighed, release our hug and she give soft kiss on my forehead. “Don’t think about it too much. Do you hear what I said earlier? I love you… no I am crazy in love with you, only you I want, Jessica Jung.”

I chuckled when she say my name. I nodded and smile to her. “Thanks, honey. I crazy on you too. Don’t let anyone touch you or I will kill both of you if I saw it again.”

She giggle and kiss my lips. “Yes ma’am. I will follow your order. Come here...” She gesture me to hug her, and I abide her.

“You are really cute when you’re jealous.” I blushing and snuggle closer, resting my head on her chest.

She rub softly my back. "Please let me know if you angry at me. I so miserable when you ignoring me. I can't breathe because of that.” She sounds sad.

I tightened my grip around her waist. “This is because of you… don’t be too kind to others. They will fall in love with you because of that. I am afraid, if… if someone will steal you away from me.”

She pulled away from the hug, held my face with both her hand asked me to look at her.” No matter what happens, no matter where I am or where you are. Forever and always I’m yours and only yours.”

I am sad and detain from my tears down… “I’m not a good lover, I mess up, I start fights, and I easily get jealous, I get mad, I get worried…”

She cut me off with put one her finger on my lips. ”Shhhh… I love you. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life. I don’t care at all, just be yourself.”

I was crying… I hugging her tightly. I am very touched with her words. I so lucky having her in my life. Caring, handsome, forbearing, understand... she is perfect to me…

“Please don’t get tired with me. You have no idea of the amount of happiness you brought to my life.” I crying on her chest.

She patting softly my back…”Please don’t cry, princess. My heart so hurt when seeing you crying.”

I still hugging her… her warmth, her scent… all I love it. “Princess….” I looking her without release my hand from her waist.

She held my face… rubbed my tears using her thumb… she kiss my forehead, kiss my eyes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter