In Love

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

 

I woke up with someone who that I really love beside me. She sleeping peacefully. I smile when remember the moment when she rolls over, puts her arm around me and pulls me closer in her sleep. This makes my life complete.

 

After that day, we always spend time together although both of us so busy. We decide to conceal our relationship until this project completed. I do not mind as long as I together with her. In fact, I feel so lucky because fall in love with someone who doesn’t make you feel love is hard.

 

Only one that we not do yet.... make love. She do not want to us hurry to do ‘it', although I really want her… She said to me, she want me feel her love to me and more important is… she respect me.

I watch her and said in my mind that, how I can bear it… she so handsome, cute, hot….. “I will make her defeated with me.” I said with mischievous smile.

 

I lay my head on her chest and listen to her heartbeat. Her warmth make me comfortable. I watch her face and kiss her eyebrow, her eyes, her nose, her ear and her lip.

I repeat my kissing until her face cringe. I giggle and her face so cute. She open her eye and look at me with smile.

 

“Good morning, honey” I said and kiss her lips.

She pulls me closer to her. “Good morning too, princess.” She kissing me back. “Do you sleep well?”

I still on top of her. “I sleep a lot better when I’m lying next to you, but lately I always wake smiling… I think it’s your fault.” I pout to her.

 

She chuckled and rolling me below her. We change position, she on top of me now. “Oh my bad… what need I do for you to forgive me, my princess?”

Her face so close with me. I can't bear anymore because she . I links my arm around her neck. "I order you to kiss me now."

 

She smiling and kiss me immediately. We kissing with passionate and my hand rub her back. Her wearing tank top and I can feel her muscle and abs.

Her hand rubbing softly at my stomach. I want her now but she stop from kissing me and look at me with stupid grin.

 

“Why you stopped!” I angry at her.

“Please don’t be mad, princess. We will be late if we continued.” she caresses my face.

She is right. Both of us had meeting in afternoon. “But I want you right now.” I pout again.

She giggle and kiss my forehead. “Me too. Don’t be sad, we can have time together later. Now, can you smile to me, please?”

 

I ignore her request… I pretend be sulky… and she tickle me by tickling my waist. I giggle and surrender myself. I stopping her by kissing her lips.

“You owe me one.” I said with mischievous smile.

She smile and kiss my cheek. “I promise, I will payback… Now, you get ready while I prepared our breakfast, okay. I love you princess.”

“I love you too, honey” I kiss her cheek back before she walking out of room. Along the bath, I smiling like idiot…

I want you, I want us…

.

.

.

.

After satisfied with my look, I out from room and walking toward her. The food smell so good and I so hungry now. I hug her from behind and she startled because of that.

“Oh…you already done. Please have a seat, princess. I not finish yet.” She said without looking at me.

I turning her to facing me. “Why don’t you get ready now? I will serve the food and I already prepared your suit too.”

 

“Thank you, princess. Please be careful and I will back q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter