Now!

The Blind Dates

#Recommended to listen Manito CNBLUE while reading this shot-story. Enjoy.#

The Blind Dates

 

“Arggggggghhhhhh!!!Go away you bloody zombie!!!”

Seohyun just closed her eyes and took her breathe before she poured all of the popcorn to the coward guy beside her then left the movie. She could not stand to a guy like him. Having a nice body and good looking such a waste if you were scared to the things that not even real in this life. That was her thought as she left the cinema.

*baby~don’t say no~*

“What do you want?!”

“Where are you seohyun? Why’re you left and embarrassed me just now?! Why don’t you just pour the drinks to me instead just the popcorn?!”

“Oopps! Mianhae Hyunsukkie…it is a good idea but I have to leave. For your information,you are the one that embarrassed yourself before I did. Seriously? Screaming like you’re giving birth? Let me be honest, I don’t like man like you. Hang up!”

“*smirks*As you are so miss perfect. Nice to know such a girl like you and”

She hung up. She did not care about what that crybaby like him thought about her. But one thing that she really wanted to do.

To:Yong Oppa~

Where are you oppa?

From:Yong oppa~

Home. Why?

To: Yong Oppa~

Stay there. I want to have a NICE conversation with you. *Smile emoji*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

 

Yonghwa opened the door and welcomed Seohyun with a smile but what he got?

“Ouch!!! That’s hurt!!! What was that for, Hyun~?”

“Hurt? You want some more, oppa? Take this.”

Seohyun keep hitting his back.

“Yah! Yah! Stop it Seo Ju Hyun! Just hit me in the room then. Yah! People watching.”

 

~Later~

 

Yonghwa came from the kitchen with hesitated steps towards seohyun. He knew how Seohyun's anger now. But he came bravely with a glass of orange juice and smile like nothing happen.

“Here~ It is the fresh one. I made it only for you”

It did not change seohyun intense stare, waiting for his explanation. Yongwha gulped before he asked a stupid question. Damn it! Yonghwa. You were digging you own grave.

“How was your blind date?”

“I told you to set a nice one but…Hyunsuk such a… Oppa? Don’t you have any nice friends to set with me?”

“What? What he did? He touched you?”

“No! He’s coward more than a rat. Do you think that kind of guy can protect me?”

Yonghwa just smile forcefully.

“I don’t know he is like that. But he is so well manner. That's why he perfect for you.”

Seohyun just shook her head and thought how to murder this man. This was not the first time he set her blind date with that kind of guys. She wanted to have a boyfriend but none of them were prefect for her taste. It was not like she was picky but, she wanted to have a not so perfect, but a normal with a slight of extraordinary traits.

“You are so picky Seohyun. I don’t believe that there is no one that can't hook to your heart.”

Seohyun shook her head and started to scroll the instargram. Maybe she tried to find the quote about 'why are men so stupid?'.

“How about Jungri? He’s tall and fit. You like it right?”

“I don’t want to date at the gym or talking about the healthy meal all the time.”

“Donghwa, the president of the class and always got awards for academic? It suit to you since you're also that kind one."

Wow Yonghwa, what a NICE joke. You talked like you did not want to live anymore.

“Yah! Oppa. I'm normal and he is the alien of the class. He is too nerdy and bored. I will sleep at the library. Library is not a place for me.

“Gul? Don’t tell me you don’t want him. He’s the most attractive. Have a baby face but senior in the medic course. I admit. I'm just a programmer-to-be. I can't win again him. He is the most wanted guys in the motherhood. My cousin is really a good manner too.”

“Oppa, he slept everywhere. I don’t want to be mute in my date. You know how talkative I am.”

Yonghwa did set her to his seniors, his juniors, classmates and even his cousin, Gul. But none of them she wanted.

“I admit Gul is the most nicer one but, nah…I don’t want ruin him. He should meet a suit to him to. Am I'm so picky? I wonder why are they did not suite to my ideals. Perhaps… you did it on purpose, right oppa?”

The blood started to drench all over his body.

“Of course, I did not. I tried to find the good one. But you are so picky.”

“I don’t think you are not. But I find your friends are normal. I mean, when I saw you with them, they are just a normal guy. But the one that you chose were weird”

“Nah…They are all sold out and jerks. No! I don’t want to let you be with them. I'm your oppa, I know what is better for you.”

“Then? Why is no one I can attract to? You talked as you are innocence enough. I know you are the regular for those kinds of magazines.”

“What?! How did you find out?”

“Oppa, I knew you since you moved here ten years ago. You can lie but not hide it.”

Yonghwa just smile to the adorable girl in front of him. At least, she could smile again after the storm just now. He had to admit, this girl would sure to be a beautiful lady that most of people wanted to approach. He grew up with her just like a sibling. The time were fly so fast and now, she is 19. She grew up a lot. Suddenly, Seohyun asked him one request that make him skipped his heart a beat.

“Oppa, can you set me another one blind date again after my SAT exam? If this failed, I will find myself. I think I am ready to move on for my first failed confession. If no one approach me, I will be the one approach them.”

Yonghwa was speechless. He thought seohyun would really wait for the real person to catch her heart. Deep inside, Yonghwa scared. He might lose Seohyun. 

"Why so sudden Hyun? Are you not trusted oppa anymore?"

“It's not like that oppa. I just... maybe... it will be better for me to find for myself. Don’t worry oppa. I will not break anymore. I learned from mistakes and I’m stronger enough now. Thank you for trying to heal my heart. I will always come to you even if I have a boyfriend later. I’m your dongsaeng forever.”

“No Seohyun. I won’t let you fail for this last time. I…promise this time will work. But you must promise me, even if you don’t like him, please get to know him more deeper and have a few times date with him. I’m sure this is the best one and if you still don’t like it, I won’t ‘search’ for you anymore. Just do what you want and choose what you like.”

Seohyun nodded and smile because the way yonghwa say to him, she sure that Yonghwa was serious this time. Yonghwa took a deep breath and keep repeating said ‘This is the time, and be prepared’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

D-Day

 

Seohyun smiled as she knew the back of a guy that waiting for her. After fighting with the SAT exam, for sure, she would probably happy because being waited by a guy that adore her and since today was the D-day, she was more than excited to have a blind date.

“Oppa!!! Wow you come and what is this bouquet for? It is for me? So pretty.”

“Dae~It is for you.” Yonghwa gave her the most pleasant smile for seohyun.

“Jingjja? Gomawo oppa. So, where’s my date?”

Yonghwa ignored her question and pulled her toward his car. He pushed her to his car and he got into the drove side. He started the engine and drove.

“Oppa... where are you going to take me? Where is him?”

“Let’s not talk about that and enjoy this day. You had done your SAT and I’m sure you make it to the top since you're the top one in your school. Sorry, I’m not a gentleman one but I will try to be nice as much as I could today. Can you, Hyun~?

“Okay.”

Seohyun got confused by Yonghwa’s acts. She was clueless of he wanted to do. Somehow, she could feel he was different today. Not that bad, but not that good. Just, seohyun felt a bit nervous.

They went to the amusement park. Seohyun finally revealed her weakness, 'the rollercoster'. She screamed like her trachea wanted to come out from . But she won at the hunter house and kept laughing to Yonghwa that acted brave by holding Seohyun’s hand but kept hiding behind her. Seohyun really did not like a coward man but Yonghwa did his best to not scare as he want to be a good oppa to seohyun. Unfortunately, he was totally failed at the hunter house.

Now, they were in front of the house sitting on the bench while looking at the sky while sharing the earphone and kept repeating to play ‘Manito’ (CNBLUE’s song). They really like that new CNBLUE's song. They spent time for a while together and enjoyed their night, just the two of them.

“Oppa, thanks for today. I was really enjoyed it. The steak at the restaurant was so… How can that kind of food does exist? Hahaha…I did not know you can affort to buy me that kind of food. Maybe I should try to date you."

Seohyun joked and Yonghwa just gave a slight smile as he was having a deep thought about ‘himself and her’.

"Oppa...Although you broke your promised for not set a blind date for me today, but I forgive you since I’m happy today. Maybe you have your reasons for not make it today. Perhaps…later, you set me one last time, the blind date?”

She showed her aegyo to him and Yonghwa could not help but to smile.

“I'm so glad you’re happy. I’m worried you are not. But…Hyun~”

“Wae oppa?”

“Did you really enjoy your blind date today? Did you?”

Yonghwa said it while looked at seohyun.

“Pardon?! I did what?”

“Your today blind date, you are happy to have this date with me?”

The world was stop for a while. Seohyun became mute for this. Was he?

“Hyunah~ I’m worried if you don’t like it. Which mean, I am far from what you want, but, since you are happy and I can feel it. I was so…puff. I have hope. I promise to you, I will try to make you happier than today for another date.”

“Oppa…Are..are you confessing now? You’re not kidding right?”

“It is so obvious that I am at my serious state. I want to date you Seohyun. I really, really like you since.. I don’t know since when. Do you remember the first time you asked me for setting you for a date, believe me, I really setting you to the nice one but, it was failed. And then, I tried again and again. But slowly, I’m scared... that if I introduce you to the one that you might interest, I…might lose you. That the moment I realised my feeling toward you.”

Seohyun speechless. He really did it on purpose. But, her heart kept pounding hardly and fast. What was this feeling?

“Hyun~ I want to date you seriously. That why I waited until you finish your SAT. I even asked the permission from your mother for this. Hyun~Can you give me a chance to be your boyfriend? Before this, I wanted to protect you as my dongsaeng but my feeling got deeper and now, I really want to protect you as your namja. Let try this Seohyun. Be my girl, will you, Seo Ju Hyun?”

Seohyun did not know what to say. She looked down and thought deeply about him. She did not know when, but as she recalled it, she got so excited when it came to Yonghwa. She even got jealous if Yonghwa be nice towards other girls. Sometimes, she felt something flutter in her stomach when Yonghwa did sometimes that she like, just like he gave him a hug. Maybe, just maybe, her feeling was true. She like him too but she still confused. She did think to date ‘her oppa’ since no one that she interested to.

“I won't force you hyun. I will wait for your answer.”

She still silent.

“So,…”

“Hyun~?”

“Jaebal Seo Ju Hyun…Say something please..”

Yonghwa finally got frusted because he was so nervous. Maybe Seohyun just wanted him to be her oppa. Just oppa-dongsaeng relationship. Maybe he hoped to high and…

“Ahraseo. We try.”

“Dae? For what?”

Yonghwa not believed of what he heard. Was it a dream? Was it just his imagination or was he died for the nervousness?

“Dae. We can date again and again because for now I’m your girlfriend. No more blind date. And, I like you too oppa”

A smile of his face formed to ears. He immediately took her hands and kiss them.

 

 

 

 

 

End.

A/N:

Hi!!! I’m back for the oneshot-story. Thank you for reading. I have a request,  please subscribed and upvoted if it is worth to be upvoted. Hahaha... I took a long time for hiatus. This is my random idea and finally success to be formed as a story. I’m so glad to have your feedback for this story and recommended maybe.

Enjoy your day.