Chapter 9

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: With you and Jimin deciding to go and find Suga, with some help from Namjoon and Jin (well, sort of), you eventually locate him in the rainy streets of Seoul. But is he willing to stop and listen to you? Or will he only end up pushing you away and out of all their lives?

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols or companies mentioned.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“[Y/N]-!”

You heard Jimin cry your name in shock. As soon as you had spotted Suga across the street, instinct had taken over, and you had practically thrown yourself out of the car. Adrenaline pumping through your body, you ignored the boys shouting your name from Namjoon's car, and raced between the busy traffic.

Deftly, you dodged between bumpers and bonnets, feeling the drizzle of rain hitting your back. Your eyes were firmly focussed on that flash of green-blue that was steadily shrinking down the alleyway. Nothing was going to stop you.

“Suga!”
Thankfully you made it safely to the other side of the two lanes, having abandoned your new-found friends for the moment, and you kept pursuing the figure who had now vanished into the shadows.
“Suga wait!”

Huffing out some air, you finally caught up with him. His figure gradually appeared halfway down the alley, slowly turning around to look at you with those sharp and arresting eyes.
“...You...” he muttered bitterly, as you finally came to a stop before him. Admittedly you were still nervous around him, but you weren't giving up at this point.

“...I finally found you...” Sighing, catching your breath again, you stood straighter.
“I don't know why you bothered chasing me.” Suga turned to face you fully, looking you over with a rather callous gaze. “It's not like I wanted to see you. Go home.”

“Home?” You fought your corner, not giving up at this point. “I thought you wanted me to leave? Can't exactly be my home now, can it?”
“Excuse me?” Yoongi twitched.

“Suga, I want to be your friend, just please-” you begged, but he was already shrugging you off and turning away. It was clear he had no intentions of giving you the time of day, at least not with your current approach.
“Leave me alone.” He scoffed, but you persisted.

Reaching out to grasp his arm turned out to be a mistake. As soon as your fingers graced his sleeve he spun around sharply and snatched the collar of your shirt. You gasped as you were pushed back and pinned to the nearest wall.

“Ah-!”

That shocked little cry of yours echoed weakly in the silence that had settled between the two of you. Suga glared at you relentlessly while he kept you in place, and you winced as he seemed to grip you even tighter.

“I said...leave...me...alone...”
Shuddering, you managed to wheeze some words out:
“...Please don't hurt me-!”

It was like a pin dropped all of a sudden. Suga's eyes widened, and you felt his hand loosen away from your neck. Quickly looking aside, he spluttered:
“If you think I'm going to hurt you then you really are an idiot-”

Though his words initially shocked you, you pursed your lips and shook your head.
“But...you already have.”
His eyes met yours, and you spoke again:
“You didn't just say cruel things to me, you broke the frame I kept my family photograph in...”

Something flickered in his expression. A kind of sympathy, though it was only momentary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter