Chapter 21

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: After fainting in the grueling Summer heat, Hoseok took care of you, with some help from the other boys in the end. Content with seeing his caring side too, you wonder what else you can learn about your fellow roommates...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“My pudding!!!”

You heard a shrill cry coming from the kitchen, and you quickly hurried through from the lounge, having just left your bedroom.

“Taehyung?” You asked somewhat sleepily, still wearing a baggy sports shirt that served as pajamas for you. The lilac-haired boy was busily rummaging through the open fridge in a frantic fashion, clearly panicking about something. You couldn't think what though, so you asked: “What's the matter?”

“I said, my pudding!” He pouted, and poked his messy-haired head out of the fridge, looking at you with a pathetically dramatic expression. “Someone stole my pudding...”
While he pouted like a child, you wandered over to see what all the ruckus was about. Peering into the cold space, you saw Taehyung's desserts were arranged neatly on the side of the middle shelf. He had even gone as far as labeling each one with his name.

“Okay...” You studied the plastic cups, rather fancying one yourself. “...I don't see one missing.”
“There definitely is!” Taehyung insisted when you pulled your head back out to look at him again. “I counted them last night. There were eight. Eight puddings left. Now there are seven, and I know I don't eat when I sleepwalk!”

You hadn't known he had a habit of sleepwalking at all. Maybe it would be wise to lock your door at night from now on...

“Well...one of the guys probably got peckish and had a midnight snack.” You shrugged. “It's no big deal. You still have seven left, right? That's enough.”

“No big deal!? That's enough!?” Taehyung looked mortified, his mouth agape. Deciding that you didn't want him to literally have a tantrum, you quickly shut his jaw with a tap to the chin and then placed a comforting hand on his shoulder.
“It's okay, it's okay. I'll buy you more when I'm next out for groceries.”

You had expected that to satiate him. Nope.

“[Y/N], you don't understand.” Taehyung closed the fridge door and placed his palm against it. He honestly looked and sounded like he was in a drama right now. “...This is a matter of principle. I have to find the person who ate my eighth pudding...”
He slammed his fist against the fridge, albeit lightly.
“...And bring them to justice!”

Well, you just couldn't help rolling your eyes. Now all he needed was a superhero costume and he was ready to deliver some brooding justice. You supposed this missing pudding scenario was his origin story...

“Can you help me [Y/N]? Find out who did it?” He turned to you hopefully now, and you rubbed the back of your neck, grimacing.
“I dunno Taehyung...I'm tired of all the drama, I just wanna relax-”
“Please [Y/N]?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter