Chapter 47

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: Jungkook slept with you, innocently of course, but he still ended up taking his shirt off. That might have worked out fine, had Yoongi not wandered in...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


“What. The. F**K.”

Yoongi's words didn't need any elaboration. His expression didn't need an explanation. It was all too clear that he was totally, utterly, furious.

Quite the diplomat when he wanted to be, Jin stepped in between him and Jungkook, hoping to pour some water on the fire before it spread. But before he could even get a word out of his already opened mouth, Yoongi shoved him aside harshly and sent him stumbling back into Hoseok. The other member caught him and scolded Yoongi quickly:

“Hyung!”

Suga ignored him and stormed right up to Jungkook, looking just about ready to slap him or something. Fists clenched, he glowered at the guy.
“Y'know, I really oughta put some bruises on that chest you like showing off so much...”
Jungkook tried not to waver, looking straight back at him, unblinking.
“...You can try it...”

It looked like Yoongi really was going to swing for him, as he drew his fist back suddenly and raised it. Hating to think that Jungkook might get hurt, you quickly threw yourself into the firing line, and the other boys inhaled sharply as Yoongi's flying fist stopped just short of your nose. It had come so fast that a little breeze hit your face.

“P-Princess, be careful!” Jin gasped, and Hoseok let go of him so he could approach Yoongi's side with evident fury in his expression.
“Look what you almost did! Quit overreacting for once, will you!?”

Yoongi looked shocked, and admittedly ashamed. He lowered his fist and let it unfurl, stepping back away from both you and Jungkook. The maknae had taken you by the shoulders, having feared in that moment that you would have been hit. He had almost tried to throw you aside so he could take the blow that was intended for him anyway.

“...Explain yourself...”
Was all Yoongi ended up saying, still giving Jungkook a death stare. At that point Jin hurried over to you and took your arm, gracefully escorting you out of the tent while things were still somewhat calm again.
“Come now Princess, I think we should leave them to sort it out themselves...”

“But-!” you still protested while he led you outside, quickly grabbing your shoes on the way, “-it's really my fault this is happening, so shouldn't I try to sort it out?”
Jin just calmly shook his head and looked down at you with a charming smile. He kept you pressed close to his side as you stood between the tents, his arm firmly locked around your own.
“Don't you dare blame yourself now, okay? My Princess is incapable of doing any wrong.”

You knew that wasn't true, but you still blushed at it.

At that point Namjoon was leaving his own tent too, wondering what all the commotion was about. You assumed that Jimin was sleeping in for once, and you were sure that Taehyung was deep inside a dream.

“Everything alright?” the leader asked as he approached, and you and Jin shared a knowing look with one another. The token drama king still wasn't entirely sure what had happened between you and Jungkook, so you decided to clear the air for them both:
“Jungkook and I had to share a sleeping bag last night, because we were short one-” Namjoon's eyebrow raised high at that, but you continued coolly, “-and I think he just got too hot or something. He uh...well I woke up and he was shirtless-”
Namjoon just about exploded,
“-but it wasn't like that! I find it hard to imagine that Jungkook would actually...”

You trailed off. If you went any further you'd probably be stuck blushing forever. The red would stain your cheeks. Namjoon finished snorting with surprise, his reaction one that was half incredulous laughter and half awkward shock.
“Wow...that's...”
Jin seemed relieved when he considered Jungkook having genuine reasons, willing to buy into what you were saying. He continued for you since you seemed a bit too shy to speak at that point: “Yoongi-yah came in at the worst time, and he wouldn't let either Princess or Jungkook-ah explain themselves.”

“So...I'm guessing he tried to start a fight then?” Namjoon asked, and you both nodded. He hit the nail on the head. Heaving out a sigh, the rapper walked closer and shrugged. “Better steer clear of him for a while then. You know how he gets.”

“I will.” you assured them both, but hummed and looked around at the surrounding woods. “I wonder what I can do in the meantime though...”
There was a brie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter