Chapter 40

BTS Roommate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Previously: None other than Park Chanyeol decided to pop by and give you all a visit. Relieved to be around your own shy species, you showed him around the house...

DISCLAIMER: As always this is a work of fiction and is not intended to reflect or affect the real life idols, people, companies or properties etc. mentioned. This fanfic contains censored swearing and Suga being salty, so beware.

Anyway, here we go~
 


Someone was watching you.

They had carefully pushed the door to your room open by just a crack, and were peering through the thin slit with one chocolate brown eye.
“Oh, this is no good...”
“What the hell are you doing?”

“Hush!” Jin quickly shushed Namjoon, pulling away from the door for just a second, before rushing back and peeking inside again. The rose-haired fellow watched as you and Chanyeol took seats on the bottom bunk and continued chatting. “...Oh...this is not good...not good at all...”

Namjoon rolled his eyes. He had only come over to offer a coffee top-up to the crimson-haired visitor, but it seemed that Princess Jin was getting in the way by being as dramatic as usual. Fretting relentlessly he turned fully to face Namjoon and expressed his stress.
“Don't you understand, Joon-ah? Our little Princess is in danger of being stolen away!”

He was speaking in a hushed voice but still exclaiming somewhat. Namjoon only tutted, murmuring a dry response:
“Stolen away by the big bad EXO wolf?”
“Mm.” Jin nodded, and looked back at the door with over-dramatic worry. “It is quite possible...”

“Geez. You're going to start sounding like Yoongi-Hyung if you're not careful.” Namjoon responded with a click of his tongue, and Jin shot him a cheeky glance, his full lips curling into a mischievous smile.
“Ah...so you've noticed that too.”
Namjoon shrugged, squeezing the coffee mug between his hands. “Kinda hard not to...”

Meanwhile, both you and Chanyeol remained oblivious. You were both chatting away on the lower bunk bed, while he occasionally took sips of his bitter coffee.
“I see, so it all ended up being a crazy coincidence...” he was amused when he learned about how you had ended up living with BTS.
“Yup. I suppose it must be even weirder for someone like you, coming back to the place you lived in before and seeing us all here together.” you pointed out, and the guy nodded.

“Yeah...it is a little. I'm happy to see it, don't get me wrong!” he quickly added, then flushed meekly and looked down at his lap. His hands lowered the now empty mug against his thighs. “But it's still kinda strange. In a lot of ways it feels like I never left.”
“Heh...yeah, I get what you mean.” you replied, tucking a strand of hair shyly behind your ear. Now that he was looking away from you for a little moment, you could actually study him properly.

Chanyeol was undeniably cute, yet his tall figure gave him a mature allure at the same time. You had been so caught up in talking to him that you hadn't really taken it all in. The fact that you were actually sitting next to a member of EXO, expositing about your time here so far...if anyone could have seen the two of you (you were painfully unaware of Jin and Namjoon lurking nearby) they would have probably assumed you were best friends or something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter