Intro

Ms Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV:

"I really think it's best if she just skipped University" My dad 'whispered' to my mom.

"I want to go to university. I want to meet new people." I shrugged. 

"People are mean. They might hurt you.. remember your ex boy–" 

"That's long over. I'm mature and more careful now..." I said, cutting my dad off. 

"Someone might kidnap you." My dad looked at me sternly.

"That will happen only because you give her like $1000 to spend everyday!" My mom half yelled.

I nodded and gave my mom a thumbs up.

"But $1000 is so little..." My dad murmured, handing me $2000.

I placed the money back into his shirt pocket, grabbed my bag and walked straight to the door.

"I still have the $1000 you gave me yesterday. Thanks for the offer though."  I bowed at my parents before taking my leave. 

My dad ran after me, "I'll send you to school."

I just nodded.

~~~~

Nayeon's Pov:

"You think i'm scared of you? you think i'll be scared of a girl?" the man mocked. 

He was holding a half broken beer bottle, and yes I was terrified, but he harrassed my little sister and no one get's away from me if they dare touch my sister. 

I pushed my sleeves up my arm and swinged at him, his beer bottle falling out of his hand. My knuckles were bleeding, a glass shard stuck in my flesh.

The man looked scared now, I walked closer to him.

"Are you scared now?" I asked.

"No." He said, picking up the fallen bottle and slapped my face with it. 

"A**hole." I muttered under my breath and punched him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter