The First Encounter

Ms Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV:

The cold air brushed against the cuts on my knuckles. It hurt really bad but I didn't want to make a sound, if not Mr Minatozaki might think I'm weak and pull me out of this well paying job. 

"So how's life?" He started to speak.

"It's shi-" I stopped myself, not wanting to seem like the vulgar type. 

"Go ahead." He assured me.

"It's , but probably better thanks to you." 

"Okay let's do this, if you do your job well. Let's say whenever you keep her safe and sound for a month, I'll give you a pay raise." 

"—an additional $1000" he added

"Mr Minatozaki thank you so much!" this is so surreal, I just felt like jumping and just cheering. 

"Now, we're reaching the university soon. Please wipe the blood away." He said, handing me handkerchief and a bandage.

I nodded. 

----
Sana POV:

Finally being back in school, after the 2 months break because my dad didn't want me to attend university, felt great. 

I looked down at the paper I had which had a list of my classes. 

"Hey! Need help?" someone with a cute and somewhat high voice said.

I turned to locate the owner of the voice.

"Hi I'm Momo~" A girl with dark brown hair and bangs said. 

"Hey cutie, I'm Max." A guy behind her added.

' 'cutie' ? did he really just call me cute? he's really good looking too' I thought.

Momo grabbed the paper from my hand and started scanning it up and down. She pointed to the door right beside us.

"Your first class is here." 

"Oh I have the exact same classes as you!" Max beamed.

' Jackpot! the cute guy's going to be with me in all my lessons ' I smiled to myself.

"So what's your name?" Momo asked.

"Sana~" 

"Mr Minatozaki's?" Momo asked again, her eyes enlarging.

"Y-Yeah..." I rubbed my arm. There it goes again, another person who knows about my dad. 

"Wait you're Mr Minatozaki's daughter." Max looked taken aback. 

"You should lay down on the cute and expensive purses, it's super obvious that you're rich!" Momo laughed. 

I looked down at the purse I was holding, it was too cute to put away but Momo's right. I tucked my purse into my school bag and zipped it up. 

"Looks like someone already found out." Max added, using his thumb to point behind him, towards a girl with wavy light pink hair (A/N: I know Nayeon's hair is dark brown now but I love her pink hair so let's keep it at that). Her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter