Mistakes They Did

Mistakes They Did [one-shot]
“I met her today…” He ruffled his hair, making the wet strands looked more ier on his sculpted face.

“Who?” The other was inhaling on the cigarette he was holding. The smoke he exhaled surrounded the both men.

“Don’t play dumb, hyung. You know who I am talking about. You know it really well. And didn’t manager hyung told you not to smoke anymore? You keep coughing a lot lately.” The younger man grab the towel next to him and dried his hair. They were still very wet.

He stayed silent while taking another long inhale of the smoke. He seemed really enjoying it.

“She’s ill you know. After what happened she’s not anymore the Riin we knew.” He stopped smoking, the news hit him. The girl, she’s sick?

“Hmph, she deserves it. She started all this.” With a smirk, he got up from the chair and walked to the door. The sympathy he felt just moment ago was being towered by the hatred that had controlled his mind.

“Junsu hyung, where are you going? We’re having practice in thirty minutes!” He shouted after the disappearing man but received no reply. He was gone.

Changmin sighed deeply. The atmosphere hadn’t been the same lately.

----------------------

“Yes, just like that. Could you make it a pitch higher on the chorus part? And the background wasn’t really blending in, we might have to rearrange them. Riin-ssi? Are you okay? You seem a little pale to me.” The young producer was looking worried over Riin’s weak condition. She looked so depressed lately. Had something happened?

“Y-yes. I’m alright, you may continue.” Riin felt her forehead. Her fever had went down. But she still felt a little dizzy. Shouldn’t have stayed outside the balcony last night.

But she couldn’t sleep. Whenever she tried to close her eyes, the nightmares keep haunting her. And Junsu’s face… He keep drifting away from her. Was it really her fault? For trying to protect her career as a rising star?

Junsu wouldn’t even look at her nowadays. She would be lucky if he even, by chance, got to pass him on the hallway in the company. But even if they do, she could see it. The hatred in Junsu’s eyes. It was too obvious not to notice. And she knew it all along, ever since then, he had hated her with all the fibers in his body.
-----------------------

“Yoochun hyung! There’s a call for you!” Changmin shouted over to his hyung who was reading a magazine on the couch. Such an arrogant guy! He thought. He was reading articles about himself that was rumored to be dating a model!

“Coming.” Yoochun took the phone from Changmin and answered the call.

“It’s Micky Yoochun talking!” He enthusiastically said into the receiver. But the next moment, his expression darkened. His grip around the phone tightened.

“I’m coming.” Without any more words, he grabbed his jacket and went out of the apartment, leaving Changmin alone, devouring his cup of ramen.

----------------------

“Where’s Yoochun?” Junsu asked.

The guys shrugged their shoulders. They hadn’t seen Yoochun since afternoon.

“He went out around two I think. He received a call and went out. Tch… Not even informing us where he might went to.” The youngest of the four complained. Yoochun was suppose to buy him jajangmyun tonight, as a reward. He downloaded a movie for Yoochun last week.

Junsu clenched his fist. He was mad. Because he knew where Yoochun went. He perfectly acknowledged it. He had went to her.

------------------------

Yoochun laid Riin on her bed. She was so weak, so fragile he hold her as if she’s a china doll. He made sure there’s a cup of water right next to her bed, along with a headache pill. He doesn’t know how to make honey water. And he knew Riin never really liked honey, so the pill might be much a help for her.

Riin called him earlier. She was crying, not that she cried when she talked to him but the muffled voice gave it away. And he hates it when she cries. He felt like beating the crap out of the person who’s making her cry every time she did. But he can’t possibly do that. DBSK would end up having an injured member if he did.

He smoothed her hair, such silky hair. And his hand moved to her cheeks, such smooth skin. And slowly, really slowly, his fingers end up roaming around her pink lips. He touched her lips, feeling the sensation he always felt whenever she called his name with that angelic voice of hers. But she never called him that way anymore. Not since he appeared in her life.

Slowly, his face came nearing to hers. Her hot breath tickled his nose, that made him couldn’t think straightly. Jang Riin could make him weak even without lifting her finger. Just like now, she was sleeping yet he felt so… so… arouse…

Yoochun shook his head. Babo! What do you think you’re doing? Don’t jeopardize the faith she had in you by trying to do something to her! Plus, she’s drunk. Could you stoop any lower?

Trying to maintain as calm as he possibly could, he placed the blanket on top of Riin. And, still trying to calm himself, walked out of the door.

-----------------------

“!” Riin heard what he said when they passed each other in the hallway. She stopped walking and turned around to face Junsu’s back. He was walking further away from her.

She had had enough of Junsu’s attitude towards her. Even if what happened was all her fault, he couldn’t treat her like this! Wasn’t just a month ago he talked to her as if she was the most beautiful girl in this world? Then why? Why was he acting like this? Like a hammer that’s smashing her heart into tiny little pieces.

Riin walked in a fast speed towards Junsu. Her legs, although not as long as the other girls in the company, moved fast towards him. She grabbed his right arm. He was startled, and pushed her hand away.

“What did you just called me?” Her eyes burning with flames while asking that question.

Junsu ignored her. He continued making his way towards the practice room. He hates her. He hates the sight of her. She reminded him of that.

But she was quick. She grabbed hold of his arm once more.

“Don’t you walk away from me Junsu. This is so childish. Talk to me.” Her voice was trembling. She was begging Junsu.

Junsu just smirks. He tried to push her hands away again, but this time, her hold was firm.

“Talk to me.” She demanded. He could see the tears that were slowly forming.

“I have nothing to say to you.” He gritted his teeth. His voice came out much rougher than he intended to. Yes, he was being mean to Riin. Yet, he thought that Riin deserved that kind of treatment. She deserved it after what she did.

Her hand around his arm gradually loosen. He had firmly stated he won’t talk to her. She had tried, but it seems Junsu would not forgive her anytime soon. She backed away and slowly walked back to where she was to go before. But before the third step, her hand was pulled roughly from behind.

-------------------------

“Why did you do it?” Junsu shouted. They were on the top of the building’s roof, so no one would hear them.

“I-I… I was just…”

“Just what? Huh? You! You cruel woman!” He was shouting so loudly. His anger towards the girl standing in front of him was all poured out.

Riin started to sob. She wasn’t such a cry baby but lately she would cry at even the smallest thing.

“Stop crying! Don’t try to fool me with that fake tears of yours. I’m sick of it!” He roared.

“Junsu, please understand me. I had to do it. I-I… I’m afraid my status as a singer would be tainted. And you’re such a popular artist in Asia. This involves both of us. If I don’t do it, not only me will suffer, but also you. And also the group.”

“Hmph. So you’re just worrying over Yoochun. That’s why you aborted our child?” This time he was really shouting. Riin trembled, the anger in his voice scared her.

“W-What are you talking about? Yoochun? How does all this involves Yoochun oppa?”

“Wasn’t it obvious? That guy had been visiting you a lot lately, isn’t it? And my child, will just be a barrier between you and that bastard. That’s why you killed my child, you killer!”

“No! No! Junsu, I’m not a killer. And this has nothing to do with Yoochun. I was just protecting myself. Call me selfish but I’m not ready to give up my dream after all the hard work I’ve done.” She was tightly holding Junsu’s wrist, forcing him to face her.

“And we both know it was a mistake, Junsu. If we both weren’t drunk that night…” Her voice trailed off. Actually, she hadn’t regret it, that night. In fact she never regret having slept with Junsu. Even though, they were drunk, she really never regretted it. How could she? She loves him.

“But you shouldn’t kill my child!” He grabbed her shoulders, shaking it so violently. He had been mad to her. That child, that child was supposed to bound her to him. To tie them together. But it’s gone. And now Yoochun would have her. Just the thought of Yoochun’s hand touching his woman made him all worked up.

“Would you even take responsibility if I don’t abort the child? Would you? Would you leave the group just for the baby and me?” Riin back fired him.

Junsu’s grip loosen. Would he? Would he stay by her side if it does happen that the netizens started hating her for carrying his child? Would he take responsibility of all? Would he be by her side to comfort her? Would he leave the group for her?

“Yes…” His voice came out calm.

“I would. Just for you… and the baby.” His hand fell to his side. Whatever he says now, they are no use. The baby is now gone.

“Then why were you avoiding me after that night?” Riin asked.

It’s true, after the night they slept together, Junsu had avoided seeing Riin. But mostly because he was shy and that he don’t know what can he say to Riin. So when he heard from Yoochun that Riin was pregnant with his child, he immediately wanted to find Riin. Only that, he never went to see her. After that, Yoochun told him she had aborted it.

That’s when she started hating Yoochun… And Riin. What kind of relationship do they have that Yoochun knows Riin was pregnant and that she aborted it? Why didn’t Riin even consulted him before making such big decision. After all, he was the father of the child. Not Yoochun!

“I didn’t know how to face you. It was my first time and I don’t know what I should say to you. We are not dating and I thought you might hate me.” His face dropped.

“But why does Yoochun knows about your pregnancy? And why didn’t you tell me about it? Huh?” His voice firm. He was demanding for an answer.

“I… Yoochun oppa had always been a great friend of mine. And you were avoiding me. I thought you hate me. I was confused… I don’t know if you would despise me for having your baby. After all, we’re still so young and we’re both famous people. I bet having this child will only jeopardize our career. And Yoochun oppa knew my circumstances. I told him not to tell you but I guess his mouth can’t be shut.” She explained.

Junsu calmed down. So, it’s not all Riin’s fault. He should have acted more confidently. If he did, maybe they wouldn’t end up like this.

“But you like Yoochun?” Junsu gritted his teeth.

“No! No! Yoochun oppa and me, we’re just best friends. I don’t love him.” I love you. How she wish she could say that.

That’s when Junsu started to walk towards her. Riin took a step back each step Junsu walked. But, she couldn’t step any further. The wall was stopping her. And she was trapped between Junsu’s hand.

“Then be mine.” Junsu whispered.

“W-What?” She was startled. She had never heard Junsu talked to her so confidently.

“Be mine. You said you don’t have feeling towards Yoochun. So be my girl. I can’t stand seeing you around other men any longer.” His face came nearer. Riin leaned to the wall. They were dangerously closed to each other.

“B-but…” But she was cut by him. He kissed him, full on the lips.

---------------------------

“Junsu-yah! Get up now. Don’t you have photo shoots today? And I have an interview this evening. Aish! Would you just wake up already?” Riin was starting to get annoyed. Junsu is such a heavy sleeper. She had to use all her energy just to wake him up.

“Wake up! You stubborn man!” She hit his buttocks only to earn a grunt from him. Riin sighed. She sat on the bed, defeated. Just then, her phone rang. She took the metallic object from her pocket.

“Hello, Yoochun oppa. Erm, yeah. Yes, he’s here. Not yet… What? Oppa!” Riin blushed madly. Yoochun was teasing her from the other line. Saying what? Stop making babies already. It’s already so bright outside.

“Oppa, how could you say something like that?” Then her phone was grabbed from her hand. Junsu was kissing her earlobe. Damn! He knew she was sensitive around that area!

“M-mor-morning.” She managed to stutter. Junsu chuckled. Damn him! He was enjoying this.

“Who were you talking to such early morning. All I could here were oppa here, oppa there? Are you trying to make me jealous?” Junsu turned her around.

“What? Me? Make you jealous? Please!” She rolled her eyes.

“But really, how come you never called me oppa? We’ve been married for almost a year now. But you never called me oppa.” Junsu whined.

“You just don’t deserve to!” Riin stuck out her tongue and tried to escape from Junsu’s hug. He wouldn’t let her escape.

“Then I’ll make you call me that. Let’s see, shall we start now? I have plenty of times before the photo shoot.” Junsu shoot him a sly look. Riin blushed madly.

“And one more thing. Never say any other man’s name on this bed. I get jealous!”

----------------------

Changmin hold the phone Yoochun just passed to him.

“For me?” He asked. Yoochun just pointed to the phone and grinned. Changmin shook his head. He’s weird…

He put the phone to his ear.

“What? What the hell? Yoochun hyung! You ert!”

----------------------