Thanks

Hybrid

(double update, make sure to read Chapter V first)

 

 

 

 

 

 

And so, this it guys ! ~ FINALLY !

I'm so proud that I managed to finish this story and share it to the world.

I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you had at least half the pleasure reading that I had writing this story. It was a great experience for me to know that I had the capacity to finish a project. I tend to give up a lot, especially regarding stories, and it's really nice to know that I can, if I try.

I don't have arrogance to say that this story was perfect, nor am I saying that it was a good story at all. I kinda cringe when I read it again lol. But at least it leaves a lot of space for improvement, and that is what I strive.

 

I'm currently working on a new fanfic (BTS centered this time) and I have two other plots for brand new stories so "The Lycoi Serie" isn't the end of it guys ! I really hope that you'll check out my other stories in the future and that you'll enjoy them as well.

If you're interested in checking out the next one, here is the link:
AO3: http://archiveofourown.org/works/11302056/chapters/25288950
AFF: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1264017/

 

Please do leave a comment if you enjoyed this story. Reviews are what keep writers happy with their own work ~

THANK YOU !! ~

 

---------

 

Here is my ASKfm account that I literally created for the only purpose of being able to answer any questions regarding this fanfiction. So, if you have some, feel free to go there and ask questions.
https://ask.fm/nereno

Here is the link to a Pinterest board on which I uploaded the different pictures I used for the wolf form descriptions of the different characters. If you're the more visual kind of reader, you might enjoy seeing the Lycoi the way I imagined them.
https://fr.pinterest.com/camillew0374/the-cloudy-one-wolves/

 

-----------

 

Disclaimer.

This is a work of fan fiction using characters inspired from real people, I do not own any of the characters beside Haneul, Dongmin, Chaemin and Donghyun. I do not claim ownership of the characters and the people that they're inspired from. The story and situation that I am creating are a work of my imagination and I do not ascribe them to the idols's lives. This is a work intended for entertainment and I am not profiting financially from the creation and publication of this story.

 

---------

 

And so, The Lycoi Serie ended, thank you very much!