Black Tiger

Student President turned Rebellious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kwon Jiyong's POV

"Goodmorning President Park, glad to be of service."

 

I smirked to myself as I saw the flustered state of Sandara Park.

 

"Jiyong dear! Thank you for taking my daughter here with you!" Mrs. Park beamed.

 

As I said earlier, my mom adores Sandara, hence my punishment. But here's the catch, her mom, adores me as well, and I, Kwon Jiyong, is going to use that fact against her.


"That stupid delinquent! Slashing my tires with nothing else to do with his life!"


I winced at Mrs. Park's explosion.


Still, her grim expression turned the exact opposite as she faced me.


"My daughter may not say it out loud but she's really grateful," Sandara rolled her eyes at her mother's words, "She hates being late you see."


"No problem Mrs. Park, it's an honor to drive the President to school," I said then winked at Sandara who looked expressionless.


"Oh, what a sweet young man you are Jiyong," her mother said at me then giggled making President Park roll her eyes AGAIN.


I laughed in response. I was actually dying in laughter already seeing Sandara's annoyed face. 


"We better get going Mrs. Park," I said.


"Oh! Yes yes, of course! Have a safe trip kids," her mother said then shooed us away.


I can only look in Sandara's face in amusement. 

 

She is not liking this one bit, a fool can tell.


"Shall we get going Mr. Kwon?" she asked as she opened the car door and got inside without waiting for me, the owner.


I can only sigh to myself. A normal girl should've blushed, or be embarrass. But who says about her being normal? 


"The President is a freaking tyrant, " I mumbled to myself before getting in my car.

 

***

The drive to school was silent as hell.

 

And what could make it worst? TRAFFIC.

 

I was tapping my hands on the steering  wheel imapatiently.

 

But as I faced the side, I saw 'it'. And like always, 'it' made me smile.

 

The sight of it makes me proud.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter