The Jock

Student President turned Rebellious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara's POV

 

"Your dismissed."

 

By that, officers said there goodbyes and went out of the SSC's room one bye one. Only Yoona, the Vice President and I was left.

 

I sat back to my chair to continue spending time with my love interest, a.k.a. paperwork. 

 

"Yoona."

 

"Yes Pres?"

 

"Did you get all of the club's request and the funds?"

 

"Yes Pres, I placed them at your top drawer. I've already went through them. All you need to do is sign them Pres," said Yoona with a cheeky smile.

 

I gave her a nod of aprroval, smiled slightly, and murmured a quick thank you.

 

No matter how adorable Yoona could get, I just couldn't open up to her. Stupid, I know, but I feel like there's a catch in this Vice-Pres relationship of ours. She's been my Vice since third year, better leave our relationship as it is. I don't want the gap to be more smaller than it already is. Calling her by her first name is already a big achievement for her.

 

I spend all my vacant hours in this room and only leaves when it's time for class, or if I want to buy myself a snack. In this case, I want to buy my lunch.

 

Yoona already went out first to grab lunch with her friends.

 

I stood up and straightened the skirt if my uniform. Arranged my bun, and cleaned my glasses. With that, I walked towards the door, got out, and closed it as I leave my safe haven.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

"Dmn, my last was hot, too bad I don't fck with the same girl twice," said Youngbae as he stole CL's apple and took a bite.

 

"Buy yourself a fcking apple Dong," hissed Chaerin but let it go otherwise.

 

"Good for you, I just ditched the redhead I met, too clingy for her own fckng good," I said in annoyance.

 

"Took you long enough Ji, I hated her at first sight," said Bom with a laugh then kissed TOP after who was beside her. 

 

"Where is the annoying rat and the small eyed bastard anyway?" asked TOP.

 

With that, CL laughed hard, "Seungri got himself into detention," Chaerin said in between laughs," President Park caught him putting super glue at the girl's bathroom door."

 

With that, all of us laughed out loud. The rat must've pissed himself! Hahah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter