Bonus

Practical Possibility

Practical Possibility (HwaJi Bonus)

The sun shone brightly, it was a beautiful yet windy day. T-ara was on their break from their busy schedule and were allowed a few hours for themselves. Everyone seemed to be elsewhere but for one girl, she sat alone at table, pondering her situation. Blinding light from the sun's rays was hitting her face, Jiyeon blocked the sun from her view and noticed two figures laughing and having fun.

"Eunjung and Hyomin-unnie seem to be having a lot of fun," Jiyeon sighed. She twirled her finger on the table she was laying her head on. Watching her two unnies in the distance made her happy but she couldn't help but feel a bit depressed that another maknae could possibly join their already tight knit group. "Aish, was Soyeonie telling the truth? Who is this new girl anyway.." Jiyeon spoke to herself. She hoped the new girl wouldn't take her place. She decided that she would stop that from happening no matter what.

"Feeling okay?" Soyeon had happened to pass by. She felt Jiyeon's forehead and discovered that nothing was wrong, Jiyeon was only frowning. "Why not be happy like those two over there?" Soyeon smiled towards the two unnie's in the distance. She was especially proud of herself for bringing the two together even if it was on accident. Eunjung and Hyomin smiled brightly to each other, sitting together on a bench.

"Don't miss!" Hyomin warned Eunjung. She opened .

"Haha don't worry!" Eunjung smiled as she held an ice cream cone. She brought it closer to Hyomin's lips. Just when Hyomin was about to the melting ice cream, Eunjung brought it up suddenly, touching the tip of her nose.

"Yah! Jungie!" Hyomin playfully whined. Eunjung only giggled and wiped Hyomin's nose with a napkin.

"Wow, even wiping each other's noses," Soyeon walked towards them followed by Jiyeon, "Is it at that stage now?" She laughed as she teased them.

"It was her fault," Hyomin pointed her finger at Eunjung and pouted. Eunjung gave her a warm hug in response. As Eunjung held on to Hyomin, she saw Jiyeon's puzzled face, she was clearly thinking hard about something, "What's on your mind Jiyeon?" Eunjung asked as a caring sister.

"Well..." Jiyeon began but was interrupted.

"Oh here she comes now!" Soyeon announced excitedly. A tall girl could be seen walking in the distance and came closer each passing second. Her long hair flowed behind her and her smile shone brightly no matter how far she was. As soon as she arrived, Soyeon began introductions.

"This is Hwayoung! Hwayoung meet Eunjung, Hyomin, and Jiyeon!" Soyeon introduced them to each other excitedly.

"Annyeong unnies," Hwayoung bowed deeply, "Please take of me" she smiled. Everyone smiled back at her except Jiyeon who made a face with disgust. "How could she even qualify to join T-ara?!" Jiyeon thought to herself. Hwayoung reached out to Jiyeon signalling for a handshake. Jiyeon only stared at her hand and rudely walked off, leaving Hwayoung hanging. Eunjung and Hyomin only stared at Jiyeon blankly as she walked away.

Soyeon stood there in disbelief while Hwayoung didn't know what to expect at all. "Don't worry, she will soften up to you soon, I don't know why she's acting this way," Soyeon laughed nervously but in her mind she was quite irritated with Jiyeon's behavior.

"Oh is that so?" Hwayoung laughed as well, all she could hope for was a smooth transition into her new life.

_____

"That wasn't very polite Jiyeon ah," Qri frowned as knocked on Jiyeon's door.

"Leave me alone.." Jiyeon was inside, keeping to herself.

"Why don't you try to get to know her?" Qri was irritated with Jiyeon's childish act.

For Jiyeon however, the matter was very serious, she couldn't stand the thought of another member joining the group and changing their family. She felt like an older sibling with a newborn baby sister she now must deal with. Qri only sighed, there was no use in convincing her.

Later that day Hwayoung had begun moving her luggage into her new shared room with Jiyeon. She took out a few sets of clothing and placed them into the drawer. She looked around and placed a picture frame of herself and Hyoyoung smiling and having fun together. Today was her first day as a T-ara member and she wanted to make sure that she would make it the best day ever. Everything was set up perfectly and she had successfully moved into her new room, well, at least she thought she did.

While Hwayoung was out, Jiyeon came back to her own room, only to discover her enemy had entered and placed her stuff in the empty drawer. She looked closely at the bed that was usually unoccupied across from her and had discovered that Hwayoung had lied down on it. It really bothered her that she now had to share a room with someone she completely didn't know and had a bad feeling about. Jiyeon decided to take matters into her own hands...

After a long day, it was finally time to sleep. Hwayoung entered their shared room and saw Jiyeon lying on the bed listening to her iPad and completely ignoring her presence. It had been like this all day long. But to add insult to injury, Hwayoung saw that all her things she had placed neatly in the drawer had been taken out and strewn across the floor. "My things!!" Hwayoung gasped.

"Oh yeah, I don't want you to use that drawer," Jiyeon said without much care, "Find somewhere else to put your junk." She said coldly. She didn't even bother to acknowledge Hwayoung's name.

Hwayoung tried not let Jiyeon's cold demeanor ruin her day. She kept a positive attitude and began to pick up her things.

"Oh and I don't really see your fashion sense either, those pajamas are way too thin," Jiyeon remarked because she had gone through all of Hwayoung's stuff, "Don't blame me if you get cold tonight." Jiyeon turned her head, facing away.

"Nothing is wrong with my fash.." Hwayoung then noticed the picture of her sister was on the floor as well, "Omo! My picture frame!" Her most treasured item lied on the floor as well. She picked it up and examined it hoping that there were no scratches on it. Luckily, nothing was broken. She looked up at Jiyeon who was now fast asleep. She just couldn't understand why Jiyeon wouldn't like to get to know her first before judging her. She fixed her things, shrugged, and went to bed.

That night, Hwayoung was cold and it was completely Jiyeon's fault. Once Jiyeon saw that her roommate was fast asleep, she got out of bed and carefully walked over to sleeping girl. She pulled away Hwayoung's blankets and placed them on her own bed. Next, she the air conditioning to make the room colder than it already is. She slipped back into her own bed. Now with twice the amount of blankets, she would be completely warm while Hwayoung suffered the cold in her sleep.

_____

"Hwayoung ah, you don't look so good," Boram was concerned. The two of them were in the kitchen. Hwayoung was sitting at the table holding both her shoulders with her hands and shivering. "It was too cold to sleep," Hwayoung weakly smiled, she was tired and the cold temperature of the room kept her up all night.

"Yah! Jiyeon, did you take Hwayoung's blankets?" Boram knew she had to look out for her new dongsaeng, Jiyeon was obviously picking on her.

"What if I did?" Jiyeon had walked into the kitchen and was now pouring herself a larger bowl of cereal than usual. She didn't attempt to cover actions.

Hwayoung held Boram's hand before she could interrogate Jiyeon further, "Boram-unnie, it's fine! Jiyeon needed the blankets more than me anyway," Hwayoung avoided trouble. She was hoping her polite manners would eventually stop Jiyeon from being so cold towards her. Jiyeon only smirked to herself and ate her cereal. Boram stopped talking but she was still looking at Jiyeon. As T-ara's mother, she wanted to make sure all the members were happy, which was sometimes a very difficult job. Jiyeon had finished her food quickly and left the room. Meanwhile, Hwayoung had finished pouring herself a bowl of cereal and discovered that there was no milk left for her.

"Aigoo..." Hwayoung sighed, she knew Jiyeon really disliked her now.

"No wonder she ate a larger bowl than usual," Boram sighed, Jiyeon wasn't going to share with the maknae at all.

_____

Later that day, Hwayoung decided to take a nap to recuperate from the long day. Little did she know, Jiyeon was waiting to strike next...

"Wow, she's being lazy again.." Jiyeon thought to herself, "I know what I'll do..." She plotted her next scheme by looking for a pair of scissors. She carefully walked over, careful not to wake Hwayoung, and grabbed a few locks of luscious silky smooth hair and cut them right off.

"Mmm.." Hwayoung slowly opened her eyes as she woke, "Jiyeon ah?" she saw Jiyeon staring down at her with a laughing expression on her face. "What..." She felt a breeze around her head which she hadn't not felt before. Plus, her head felt lighter. She reached with one hand to where her hair should be, that's when she realized what had just happened, "What did you do?!" Hwayoung screamed, more in shock than in anger. She wanted to cry.

Jiyeon only giggled and enjoyed herself, her plan had worked. Qri suddenly walked into the room and saw the two maknae's face each other, about to face off in an argument. "Omo! Jiyeon what did- Hwayoung, your hair!" Qri couldn't believe what happened.

"Unnie!" Hwayoung cried, she ran up to Qri and buried her face in her arms. Qri hugged Hwayoung and gave a deathly stare at Jiyeon, "I will talk to you about this later!" she scolded. The two of them left to get a new hairstyle for Hwayoung.

"Whatever," Jiyeon smiled to herself, she was having fun being torturing Hwayoung.

_____

Later that day, Jiyeon walked into the shower room with a bucket in her hand. She put the bucket into the sink and began to fill it up. She planned to pour a bucket full of cold water when the new maknae walked into a stall.

"Ah it's ready!" Jiyeon said with mischief in her eyes. She grabbed the heavy bucket and walked over to the closest stall and lifted the bucket. She pushed it on top and hoped it would keep it's balance until the new girl came.

"This will be perfect!" Jiyeon giggled to herself. Being too excited and jumping up and down, Jiyeon accidentally bumped into the side of the shower stall. She suddenly felt a gush of freezing cold water on her head followed by the bucket. "Owww!" the bucket covered her head and the slippery wet floor caused her to fall. She lifted the bucket off of her head and tried to stand up.

"Omo.." Jiyeon grabbed her ankle. She must have twisted it somehow because it hurt to stand up. She knew she would have to get help. The door creaked open and a girl with a new short hairstyle walked in.

"Wow I actually like this new hairstyle!" Hwayoung smiled in the mirror, admiring her new short hairstyle. "Just in time for the next concept," she thought. She didn't notice Jiyeon sitting on the floor with water spilled all over.

Jiyeon bit her lip, she was going to have to up her pride and ask for help. She just hoped that Hwayoung wouldn't make fun of her or take revenge now that she was vulnerable.

"H-hwayoung?" Jiyeon acknowledged her name for the first time.

Hwayoung slowly turned to look to see who was calling her name. When she saw Jiyeon injured and on the floor, her immediate reaction surprised Jiyeon completely.

"Jiyeon ah! Are you okay!" worried, Hwayoung ran towards Jiyeon and knelt down beside her. "What happened? Are you hurt?"

"I.." Jiyeon didn't know what to say. She rubbed her ankle. Hwayoung looked at her and tried to help her up. When she knew Jiyeon couldn't walk, she offered to carry her. "Here get on my back," Hwayoung helped Jiyeon carefully, not to irritate the twisted ankle.

Tears rolled down Jiyeon's cheeks, and she followed Hwayoung's directions. It was tough but Hwayoung used all of her strength to carry her fellow maknae to the nearest chair. Once Jiyeon was settled, Hwayoung gave her a towel to dry her hair and checked her ankle. Jiyeon began to tear up again when Hwayoung frowned and asked, "What's wrong?"

Jiyeon choked on her own tears and cleared , she wasn't crying because of the pain, she was crying because she couldn't believe how nice Hwayoung was even after how cold she had been towards her.

"M-mianhe Hwayoung," she finally said.

"What?" Hwayoung didn't know why she was being apologized to.

"I'm sorry for not greeting you or saying your name, taking your blankets at night, finishing the milk for breakfast, and cutting your hair while you sleep... I was about to pour water on you too," Jiyeon sobbed, "I w-was childish and jealous," She covered her face, finally admitting everything.

Hwayoung was silent for a while. But she looked at Jiyeon and smiled. Her eyes became teary as well. She hugged and rested her face against the crying girl so that their cheeks touched and their tears mixed. "Are we finally friends?" Hwayoung sniffed.

Jiyeon nodded.

"I'll have to at least thank you for this new hairstyle," Hwayoung joked to cheer up the girl who used to hate her.

Hwayoung helped Jiyeon up from her chair, she took a few steps to see if her ankle was okay but tripped when Soyeon came in out of nowhere.

"Annyeong!!" Soyeon surprised her maknae's.

"Aahh!" Jiyeon lost her balance and pushed Hwayoung by accident. The two of them fell to the floor. Hwayoung's eyes were closed, her head hurt from the fall and she felt something pressed against her lips. The first one to open her eyes was Jiyeon.

"Omo!!" Jiyeon quickly moved away. She covered her lips. They had accidentally kissed! "How could anyone's lips feel so smooth and soft.." Jiyeon thought. She tried to shake the thought out of her head but the feeling was so weird yet amazing.

Hwayoung opened her eyes, as soon as she saw Jiyeon, she turned her eyes away and blushed. She had to admit to herself, kissing Jiyeon felt great. Both had realized that they shared a deeper connection inside.

"Aigoo.." Soyeon sighed, "Did I scare you guys?" She was completely unaware about the intimate moment the two of them shared. Hwayoung got up from the floor and grabbed one of Jiyeon's arms. "Ssyo-unnie, we need your help, Jiyeon twisted her ankle,"

"What happened?" Soyeon gasped. The two maknae's looked at each other and shared nervous laughs and glances.

"N-nothing," Jiyeon explained, "I just slipped a fell," she laughed awkwardly as Soyeon grabbed her other arm.

_____

The next day, the T-ara had gathered to eat together as seven members for the first time.

"Wow, you two have become friends so quickly," Boram looked at Jiyeon and Hwayoung curiously.

"It takes time Boramie," Qri said so she would stop bothering the maknae's. "We were like that too, remember?" She hugged Boram tightly.

"Arasso arasso~" Boram laughed.

"We're finally friends now, happy?" Jiyeon stuck her tongue out playfully at Boram.

"Jiyeon stopped being cold to me," Hwayoung joked.

Eunjung and Hyomin were being lovey dovey again, sitting close and wrapping one arm around each other. Hyomin took her attention off of Eunjung for a moment to notice T-ara's maknae's having fun together. Out of curiosity, she asked, "Do I sense something more than friendship going on here?" Hyomin teased them.

"Wha?!" Jiyeon became flustered.

"It's all over your face," Eunjung added to the teasing.

"N-no no no stop it Jungie!" Hwayoung was blushing furiously now. She shifted away and Jiyeon did the same.

"It's you've done it again Soyeon!" Boram laughed referring to her strange ability to bring couples together.

"It wasn't me this time!" Soyeon laughed. Jiyeon bit her lip and held a smile and looked over at Hwayoung who had a similar expression.

Although they sat far apart, no one knew they were holding hands under the table.