Dare becomes the Truth

Truth or Dare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday evening and as much as Wonho wanted to stay in and play video games, he got dragged out with Minhyuk and Jooheon. They had heard a party was going to happen and they thought it was good to do something different for a change.

Usually, they stayed in and played video games or went to an arcade to play games against each other until someone loses, and they pay for food or a snack.

Tonight something was going to happen.

The moment Wonho left his home, he felt his stomach twisting inside and wasn't sure why he was getting anxious. He tried to distract himself by watching Minhyuk act silly with Jooheon as they imitated Hyunwoo for the past few days. They were still teaching him to do cute things.

At first, he wasn't very good but he is learning to get better with Minhyuk and Jooheon.

- - -

"Why do I have to keep doing this? It's ridiculous!" Hyunwoo fussed as he sat on the sofa trying to ignore his friends.

"Because! Girls find it cute when manly guys can also be cute!" Minhyuk said as he went to grab Hyunwoo's wrist pulling him up to his feet. "Come on! You're not done!"

"I'm not doing that creepy girlie voice!" Woohyun said looking at Jooheon, who was only smiling at him silly.

"My voice isn't creepy!" He said in the high pitch voice. "I do a pretty good one though."

"Quit making Hyunwoo do things he doesn't want to do." Wonho chuckled looking at his friends. "Not every girl like guys being cute in that way. I think it's better to be yourself. Right Hyungwon?"

Hyungwon was too engross with the book in front of him, he hummed not even looking up. Wonho sighed throwing a pillow at him getting the boys attention. Hyungwon snapped his head up and all eyes were on him. "Oh... um yeah. Leave him alone you guys."

"Thank you!" Hyunwoo playfully pushed Minhyuk off him. "I'm fine not doing that voice, besides I'm slowly getting better at it. I just don't it all the time. It's embarrassing."

"Your just jealous!" Minhyuk fought back to him.

Wonho rolled his eyes smiling. "That's exactly how he feels."

Minhyuk stuck out his tongue like a child. He looked around and sighed sitting on the sofa. "Where is Kihyun and Changkyun?"

"Kihyun is out of town remember with Jennie because of their mother's business." Hyungwon said turning the page to his book. "Changkyun went to America for the week to visit family."

"When did all of this happen?" Minhyuk asked blinking his eyes looking around his friends.

"Don't you listen when they are talking to us?" Wonho asked looking at him.

"Apparently not." Jooheon said sitting next to him.

"Shut up! I was! I just thought it was in summer or something." Minhyuk fought back with them. "Besides, with two people missing we need to go and do something this weekend."

"Like what?" Wonho asked raising his eyebrows.

Jooheon snapped his fingers gaining attention from the others boys. "I heard there is a party happening. We should go!"

"Pass." Hyunwoo said putting up his hand. "I have to help my mom and Hyungwon is helping me."

Hyungwon nodded in agreeing still looking at the book.

"Looks like it's just Minhyuk, Wonho and I." Jooheon clasps his hand together.

"I never agreed to go." Wonho smirked at him.

"Don't worry you will!" Minhyuk smiled back at him.

- - -

The moment they walked into one of the dorms all that was surrounding them was the bass of the loud music bouncing off the walls and people socializing. Most of them were holding red and blue plastic cups which surely had some type of alcohol in it.

Some were stumbling around laughing at nothing.

Some were dancing in the hall.

Some were in different rooms enjoying their time listening to the music and being stress free. Finals had finished up a few days ago and what better way than to let loose and drink. Minhyuk and Jooheon spilt from Wonho making their way down the hall exploring.

Wonho shook his head as he stuffed his hands in his pockets walking around as well. He wanted to see if he knew anyone other than his friends. He found a table with the red and blue plastic cup with beer in them filled to the top. He thought of not drinking but he never drinks anyways. Tonight, was once in a while to have fun.

He grabbed a red one gulping down the beer in less than a minute. It didn't burn his throat or anything. It just had a bitter taste that made him burp. He chuckled at himself and grabbed another one taking his time.

He started walking around as some dorm rooms were connected.

He saw a few girls talking amongst themselves as they were eyeing him giggling. He smiled at them making them possibly blush in the process. He did have that affect on girls.

Just as he was about to head to the next room, when he paused as she saw a familiar girl. She had her light golden brown hair down that was wavy as she was wearing black skinny pants with black heels with what seemed to be a dark purple top that was loose yet her outfit was perfect on her figure.

When she smiled at the girl in front of her. He knew right away who she was.

Kim Nahyun.

He had known her since they were in middle school. She was popular amongst the boys and she always rejected them. He wasn't sure why. Some said she was an ice princess but truthfully she wasn't. She had a soft heart and is kind to those she is comfortable around. Most boys wanted to date her because of her looks.

Nobody should date someone if they are being shallow. It's the inside that counts right?

He smiled making his way over to her from behind to give her a scare. He already thought of what he wanted to say. He just couldn't wait to see her reaction. He slowly went up from behind and placed his right index finger in front of his mouth showing her friend not to say anything.

Thankfully the music wasn't as loud as before in the area he was in. "Isn't is past your bed time?"

Nahyun flinched hearing someone talking into her ear as she turned around. Her eyes widen for a second and she smacked his chest only making him laugh. "What the hell Wonho! You scared me!"

He eyed her cup in her hands that was half full. "Who gave you permission to drink?"

She rolled her eyes and gulped the last of it down. She smiled swallowing it and dropped the cup not caring if she was littering or not. "I did. Is there a problem?"

Her friend that was standing across from her smirked at Nahyun and her silliness. She was on her fourth cup and she knew that Nahyun was feeling the buzz.

Wonho stared at the girl with golden blonde hair and smiled. "And you are..?"

"Jo Eunae." She responded back at him. "Who are you?"

"Not important." Nahyun answered for her closing her eyes almost stumbling but Eunae hooked her arm around Nahyuns'. The girl smiled looking at her best friend and back to Wonho. "Now if you excuse me, I need another drink and to be away from you."

Wonho moved to the side letting her pass with Eunae watching them disappear. It was interesting since he never saw her romantically but seeing her slightly tipsy was cute. He felt his heart jump like a girl having a crush and butterflies in his stomach. He shook the thought away and went to find Minhyuk and Jooheon.

- - -

"So, who was that?" Eunae asked getting another drink for Nahyun. "He is pretty cute."

Nahyun pouted giving her a glare and didn't like how she found him attractive. "Just Shin Hoseok."

Eunae tilted her head confused. "I heard you call him 'Wonho'."

The girl scoffed with a smile as she took a big gulp from the beer. "It's a nickname he uses with his friends since his name is too common or something. It's been like that since we were in middle school."

"Oh." Eunae nodded registering what Nahyun said just now.

"He is popular amongst the girls obviously, but never dates." Nahyun took another gulp making a face. "Tssh.. he thinks he can have any girl."

"Just like you can have any boy?" Eunae nudged her friend with a smile. "Maybe you both are a perfect match?"

"Whatever!" Nahyun responded quickly. For some odd reason, her heart started to race and felt her cheeks burning. "Ugh, as if!"

Eunae knew Nahyun well enough when she kept something to herself than telling the truth. But she was good at not poking at the topic until Nahyun told her. It was only a matter of time.

"I'm going to go dance. You coming?" Nahyun asked her finishing the beer and left it on the table.

Eunae nodded as she scanned the room until she found whom she was looking for. She smiled as they made eye contact for a moment and she looked away knowing who the person was staring at.

Nahyun.

- - -

"Why do I have to do it?" Nahyun asked rolling her eyes crossing her arms. "You can have any girl do this! Why me?"

Wonho stood in front of her as she was leaning against the wall of the building in the back. He had his hand pressed against the wall with his arm stretched out with a smirk as he moved closer to her face. "Because, I know you will do a good job and I'm tired of girls confessing to me."

Nahyun raised her eyebrows and smirked. "Does this mean you're gay! Oh who would have thought that the most popular guy is --"

"Shut up! I'm not gay!" He cut her off. "You know that I'm not! I just want to finish school in peace and not have girls bother me."

"Pretending to be your girlfriend isn't my forte." Nahyun sighed looking at her perfect manicure nails that were painted light pink. She looked up at him and he was giving her a smile that made her heart jump a beat inside her chest. Heat was flowing to her cheeks and she hoped he wouldn't notice. She cleared looking away. "Fine. What do I do?"

Wonho smiled wider possibly hurting his cheeks as she agreed. He held out his hand to her. "Leave everything to me, Madam."

Nahyun stared at his hand held to her face waiting to be held. She let out a sigh again before placing her hand on his. Once he had her hand with his, he smirked and pulled her close as their chests were touching making her gasp in the process.

She looked up at him and not only was her heart racing but pounding hard against her ribs. She felt the tip of his nose touching hers as she could feel him breathing making her get chills. Now she really hoped he didn't notice her cheeks turning red.

There was no doubt that Wonho couldn't say he wasn't attracted to her.

Because she was.

She had always been beautiful, silly, cute and caring.

He never made a move towards her because at times it didn't feel right. He would doubt himself and the feelings so he pushed them away and drew the invisible line staying as friends.

He had pulled her close to him as a joke but seeing her face even more up close; he noticed her true beauty features.

Her oval shape face with her perfect shaped eyebrows matching her brown hair that had waves at the bottom. Her nose that didn't need to be fix like most girls do. Her lips that were a light pink matching her skin tone.

Last but not least, her brown eyes. The way her eyes were shaped into half a circle and when she smiled they were crescent eyes.

She was almost too perfect for him.

He felt his heart racing at the sudden closeness he created. He could feel his palm wanting to get sweaty at any moment, she would probably pull away and find it gross.

Not wanting it to be awkward anymore, he took a step back the moment the tip of their noses touched. If he had stayed in the same position, he would have kissed her and that was the last thing he wanted to.

He didn't want to cause confusion that was only for pretend.

He cleared his throat as he kept staring at her. She blinked her eyes coming back to her senses knowing they were probably somewhere else.

"Let's get this show started." He said pulling her away from where they were and soon a few people started to stare, whispering amongst themselves.

"Great more attention." Nahyun huffed rolling her eyes as she stayed close to Wonho.

"Don't pretend like you don't like it." He joked tightening the grip on their hands still connected.

"Ugh, whatever!" Deep down, she liked holding his hand and getting stares even if it was just for pretend.

- - -

It was time for an exciting moment.

There were nine people standing around a table with an empty green bottle laying down. It was the game spin the bottle with the game truth or dare. The rules were simple.

When someone answers truth; they are given a question. If they didn't answer they drank a shot or they could answer too.

When someone answers dare; they are given a dare. If they didn't do it, they drink a shot or they could do the dare.

It was all a game of confidence. Now harm in that right?

Yet, two people didn't know what they were in for.

Nahyun was standing next to Eunae, who was standing next to Jooheon. He was standing next to Minhyuk. Wonho was standing next to Minhyuk and the rest were two other boys and two girls.

One girl with short black hair spun the bottle first as it landed on Minhyuk. Everyone had a glass in front of them; that was empty as one boy held a bottle of Bourbon next to him for those who didn't answer the truth or do the dare.

"Truth or dare?" She asked smiling at Minhyuk.

He bit his bottom lip nervou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter