Wife Screening?(part 2)

WIfe On Duty

After eating lunch together and cleaned their dishes they stayed leisurely on the living room.

 

Being a workaholic she is, Mina brought her laptop and bunch of her files.

 

*tik….tik….tik…..* The furious typing sound could be heard.

 

Look! Look! The baby cub is super cute.”

Hm...” Mina hummed in respond.

Chaeyoung watched the discovery channel and found a cute scene about the newborn canine. She would spazzing out every little thing she found fascinating. Nayeon is right. Chaeyoung was a well educated person as she kept talking and informed Mina a lot of funfact and vast knowledge she has.

 

 

Wow! You sure are a workaholic. It’s sunday and you keep working?”

It’s called being efficient.I can enjoy myself afer they are all done.” Mina shrugged.

 

After a good 10 minutes, “Oh! She can stop talking huh?” Mina realised Chaeyoung silence, she looked at the smaller girl direction and found the latter stared at her intently.

 

What?” Mina asked nervously.

Nothing” Chaeyoung shook her head and went to her room just for returning back with a sketch book and coloring with her. Chaeyoung then sat on the floor.

 

Mina peeked “You like doodling around, huh?”

 

Yes! I’m good at this, aren’t I?” Chaeyoung faced up to Mina who sat crossed leg on the couch and showed off her doodles. Mina found they were nice. But she couldn’t just admit it bluntly or this cub would think she got a ‘chance’ on Mina.

 

Childish.” Mina responded in one word and Chaeyoung directly sulked.

 

It’s better than pulling all nighter playing a mobile game, right?” Chaeyoung squinting at Mina’s direction.

How could she know?! I never play infront of her!” Mina felt shocked.

 

You woke up at the dawn for a supper and played some games before going to sleep again right?”

 

She is a STALKER!” Mina screamed inside of her head.

I saw you when I wanted to pick some water.” Chaeyoung answered as she could read Mina’s mind

 

But seeing how red Chaeyoung’s face, Mina kinda felt bad. It’s not okey to mock someone’s hobby and Mina started it first so she kept quite for a moment and tried to distract Chaeyoung.

 

Why do you like doodling so much?” Mina asked Chaeyoung who had calmed down and doodled again.

It brings hapiness to some people I treasure.” Chaeyoung mumbled softly.

 

Some?” Mina thought. Mina would like to ask Chaeyoung more, but they were just  in the first base, right? Maybe other time, Mina would try to know Chaeyoung more.

 

Number 2 : Having fun while doing a same hobby( X )

NB: But she is talented.

 

They didn’t realise the sun had set down and the sky now was dark. Chaeyoung stood up and stretched her body while Mina kept reading some files.

 

She then tapped Mina’s shoulder, Hey, stop working Pengu. It’s almost dinner time.”

Hm...” Mina only mumbled in respond.I’m not hungry yet.” Mina answered again.

 

How many times do you usually eat a day?” Chaeyoung question and plopped herself next to Mina. The smaller one spread all of her extremities in unladylike pose then encirled her hand around Mina’s shoulder. An antic that Mina found irritating whenever they were side by side.

 

Mina flicked Chaeyoung’s hand and leered at the smaller one. “Usually it’s just once a day.” Mina then continued her work.

That’s why you are this thin.” Chaeyoung pinched Mina’s deltoid rather hard but wasn’t enough to cause a bruise.

 

Go and cook for us. i’ve cooked for lunch.” Chaeyoung rested her head on Mina’s shoulder while the Boss groaned by being bothered non stop.

No! i’m tired too.” Mina shrugged her shoulder so Chaeyoung’s head dropped from her shoulder.

 

Yosh! I have to cook for dinner then.”

The h3ll, She is cooking again?!” Suddenly Mina jolted from her seat

What?” Chaeyoung asking Mina who frantically rearranged all of her files.

We are eating outside. I’m too lazy to cook. So change your clothes.” Mina answered briefly and picked all of her belonging before entering her room.

 

Mina came out with red and black plaid shirt combined with her favourite legging jeans. She always could pull off the clean cut look. She emitted a elegancy from every pores she has. Being natural beauty she is, there was not much make up needed. She just put on glossy lipstick to make her look fresh.

 

She was surprise finding the smaller one kept sitting in the couch.

You don’t change your clothes?”

She saw Chaeyoung eyeing Mina.

I can’t.” Chaeyoung looked to her toes again.

Huh? You are not hungry. You are the one who keep nagging non-stop.” Mina folded her hand infront of her chest.

 

I don’t have enough money for a fancy dinner.” Chaeyoung said softly but Mina managed to hear.

 

You can borrow mine.” Mina said.

 

But I can’t directly return them since I just pay my moving expense.”

Fine-fine! Let me treat you.” Mina answered.

Hm….it’s not okey. I can’t always ask you for money.” Chaeyoung looked even depressed.

Huh?”

I don’t know how I can pay for sharing this fancy apartment with you.”

Eh!”

How about the room rent?”Chaeyoung said

How about the electricity?”Chaeyoung blabbered before Mina could answer.

The hot water?”She cut Mina’s word again.

The food?”

 

SHUT UP! FINE! Your living expense is on me! H3ll just use my shampoo and eat all of my food in the kitchen.”Mina huffed after she had to shout to stop Chaeyoung’s blabbering.

 

Are you serious?” Chaeyoung asked again and Mina started to fuming.

 

100% serious. I won’t charge you for living with me. You just have to respect my territory and pay for your own luxury needs.” Mina pinched her nose bridge.

 

Yosh! i’m changing now.” Chaeyoung stood up and rushed to her room.

 

 

Number 3 : Being happy with a capable partner and being a Korean Power couple( X )

NB : She is a leech! Goodbye my cool convertible car.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung came out from her room with a lighter shade of similar motif plaid shirt like Mina’s and short short. She was eyeing Mina’s atire as the latter picked her jacket from the hanger.

 

Mina turned around and saw Chaeyoung. Mina had seen lot of goodlooking people , heck a lot of them even had tried to hit on her. She is a hotstuff herself. But she had to admit Chaeyoung is a class ‘A’. The glimering eyes, striaght pointed nose, the full lips, don’t mention the dimple. The little cub was just ‘eyecathing’. But….

 

 

Just say i’m pretty. You adore me me to much, ican melt just by your stare.” Chaeyoung smirked and winked as she caught Mina’s eyes were scanning her like a machine.

Pst….so full of yourself. You are not even my type. Mina groaned and Chaeyoung pouted.

 

Number 4 : Goodlooking ( ✓ )

NB : Come on, i’m lying if I say she isn’t goodlooking, and her face is not my type. I promise!!(Ugh!!! fine, dimple is my favourite.)

 

Mina then wore her white converse and opened the door, but she could only find a sulking chibi stared intensely at her. “She is a sensitive fuzzy ball, huh?” Mina’s eyebrow quirked up.

 

Stand there and I will leave you.”

Chaeyoung then picked her shoes.

 

 

Bring your jacket okey. Why in h3ll you wear such a short short too.” Mina whined from the outside as the short haired girl giggle while texting someone.

 

Mission accomplished Unnie ;)

-Son Chaeyoung

 

 


What do you think about the story's flow? I'm sorry if it's too slow(i'm enjoying writing the banter too much)

Thank you for reading this crappy fanfic