Be Honest

Love Me the Same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: surprise! My message is at the top for once because this chapter has a little bit at the end that infers something ual but is not too in your face. So for those of you good children who are under 18 and wish to skip those four sentences or so stop reading when you see RED font because after that dialogue is where the bit begins. Otherwise if you're fine with it or don't care and break those rules on the daily basis, go ahead because honestly it's nowhere near rated. Anyways happy reading and remember to comment ^^ (I'll slowly reply to some because I finally finished my chemistry test) 

It’s been a week since Nayeon overheard Tzuyu’s conversation with Sana and yet so much has changed already. If the two friends were close before then now that they’re dating, they’re officially glued together. Tzuyu wakes up early just to accompany Sana when she makes breakfast. The two clean and shop for groceries together, then when the time comes for Tzuyu to go for her daily trip to the park Sana is there with her.

 

Meanwhile Nayeon has been stuck planning her wedding with Mark and because of her newly discovered feelings she’s also been having the internal battle of her life. As much as she hates to admit it, Tzuyu and Sana look good together but she also feels that if she was in Sana’s place Tzuyu and her would look even better. But her jealousy disappears when she remembers that Tzuyu likes Sana, not her. She’s getting married to Mark, not Tzuyu. Her wedding is going to be at a church with thousands of guests, the theme colour of white followed by a simple formal dinner at a nearby hotel. At least that’s what Mark decided. All she had to do was look through and check that everything had been chosen.

 

Nayeon couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like if Tzuyu was planning the wedding instead. Would she pick the same themes? Maybe she would ask her for input instead of being organised and reliable like her brother. Her thoughts were distracted when she heard two familiar voices laughing as they came back from the park. She wanted to look at them, at Tzuyu, so badly. She knew that it would only be more trouble for her feelings if their eyes met so instead she continued to bore holes into the wedding plan in her hands.

 

Similarly on the other side of the room Tzuyu was trying her best to listen to whatever Sana was saying. The Japanese girl had such a bright smile today and yet all that she could pay attention to was the bunny-like girl sitting on the couch with her brows furrowed and a cute pout on her lips as she tried to focus on her own wedding. How many times had she berated herself for having these feelings for the older girl? Too many to count and worse of all they’ve been getting stronger these days. With each passing day as the wedding draws closer it’s been harder to suppress her feelings. It was why she had decided to do all this with Sana in the first place.

 

Flashback to when they hugged after the movie

 

Sana had dragged Tzuyu into one of the hallways near the theatre to talk privately. She knew something was up with her best friend but she just wanted to confirm her suspicions with her without anyone overhearing them.

 

“You like her don’t you?” Sana asked as she gave Tzuyu a cheeky smile.

 

“Who?” the taller girl asked with a poker face in reply.

 

“Don’t answer my question with another question!” she snapped as she jabbed Tzuyu in the ribs. “Nayeon that’s who! Why else would you ask me to hang out with you two more? You’re obviously trying to avoid her.”

 

Tzuyu quickly shut her best friend’s mouth so that her secret wouldn’t spread to every corner of the house. She only let go of Sana when she bit one of her fingers.

 

“Ew, did you just bite me?” Tzuyu gave her hand a disgusted look as Sana straightened up and gave her a smug grin.

 

“I’ll bite you again if you don’t stop avoiding my question, now speak.” She said as she folded her arms.

 

“Alright, you got me.” Tzuyu finally replied as she raised her hands in mock surrender.

 

“Yes, I knew it! But seriously since when?”

 

“About a month after she moved in.” Sana was just gaping at her now so she took it as a sign to continue. “It was back when we were still just killing time with each other.”

 

“Woah, you gonna tell her?” Tzuyu sighed as she shook her head. Sana could only pat her head as she watched her best friend’s face contort into an expression of pain and longing that she had never seen before.

 

“She’s getting married and to my brother of all people, of course I’m not going to tell her.” Tzuyu took a deep breath as if to swallow her tears before she spoke again. “Besides, these feelings are so wrong.” And then finally, her tears began to seep out.

 

“Hey,” Sana whispered as she wiped away Tzuyu’s tears with her thumbs. “No one ever said that it’s wrong to fall in love with someone who’s already in love. There isn’t a right or wrong when it comes to these feelings.”

 

Sana could only look into Tzuyu’s glossy eyes as the younger tried to maintain her composure. She kept wiping the tears away and trying to comfort her by gently her cheek with her fingers. She was caught off guard however when Tzuyu suddenly hugged her.

 

“I just want to get rid of these feelings somehow.” She whimpered as she tightened her hold on Sana.

 

“Then how about you date me instead?” There was a brief silence as Sana realised what had slipped out of . She was about to take it back when she saw Nayeon looking at them in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter