Pick Me Training Pt. 2

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shoutout to Latdh1 for the upvote :)

"Next, we'll be learning the hook part of the dance." Kahi spoke, making Youngjae sweat drop.

'Isn't this a bit much for the first day?' Youngjae complained inwardly, already tired from the vocal training.

Youngjae thanked the heavens above that there were dancers coming in to demonstrate the dance, he would've gone crazy if he was forced to repeating the video over and over again. It was pretty easy until there was a really fast part that seemed to take the trainees by storm. There were already blank looks and dead faces as they were still processing the moves.

They were given a further ten minutes to run through the moves by themselves before they were forced to dance in groups.

"I got this," Youngjae whispered to himself, already thinking about the moves in his head.

He run through the moves from the start, taking them slowly and carefully, trying to do them properly before attempting the moves at full speed. He took them slowly, spending around ten seconds for each move in order to get the transition right. It seemed to work well for him, he eventually managed to work his way up to full speed, even though he was a little bit off balance on the final step.

Youngjae looked over at the A class practicing, mouth slightly dropping open with how easy they picked up the dance. It made a lot of sense that they were more dance oriented than vocal oriented, it actually explained a lot about what kind of performers they are.

'Okay,' Youngjae thought happily, watching them practice then running through the moves himself. 'It will be my goal to dance better so that I belong in A class.'

When there were five minutes left and it felt like there was no progress being made, Youngjae decided to go ask one of the A levels for help. He moved towards Kim Samuel, as he was the closest A level near him. It seems other trainees had similar ideas, some already having asked the A levels for help.

"I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now."

"I'd rather practice by myself thanks."

"Do it yourself."

'How rude.' Youngjae turned right back around after hearing those words, deciding to go ask someone he knew for help. Jihoon was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter