Buses and Dorm Rooms

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I'm such an idiot.' Youngjae complained to himself, still annoyed at himself for his choice of clothes. He was still stuck in the same shirt and pants and they had only just left the set. His two suitcases had already been loaded on to a bus and he still had a small backpack in his possession. He sighed in relief when he managed to pull a blue and black sweater from his bag, throwing it on immediately. He even had a matching blue beanie to match.

Youngjae boards the bus and pushes past people, trying to find his own seat. He eventually settles in the middle, tucking his backpack underneath his chair and plugging in his headphones, trying to relax as fast as possible. His body melts quickly into the seat, making quick work of his aching muscles. Who knew sitting down for so long actually hurt?

Looking around, it seems that he was surrounded by people of C and D level, similar to his own. As the seats started filling up, he noticed that the seat beside him remained empty. He pouted inwardly, did he really look that unapproachable? He knew he had resting face but was it really that bad? He thought he smiled enough for people to look past it but obviously not because he still remained on his own on the bus.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Youngjae cracks his eyes open to see one of the MMO trainees pointing to the empty seat. Youngjae shakes his head and leans against the window, his hot breath causing the glass to fog.

"I'm Jaehan, aren't you that kid that Daniel was talking to in English." Jaehan asked politely, trying to create a comfortable atmosphere. Youngjae nodded shyly, turning to face him. "Come on kid, I won't bite."

"Never said you did, Jaehan-ssi." Youngjae grinned, making Jaehan throw his head back and laugh.

"Just call me hyung, kid." Jaehan knocked their shoulders together. "I like you already,"

"Likewise hyung."

Youngjae and Jaehan had managed to talk the bus ride there, managing to find a few common interests. They listened to similar R&B artists and both enjoyed making fun of Daniel. Though they did find each other's hobbies weird.

"Melody knitting? I'm sorry hyung, but I didn't realize you were so old."

"Old?! You think using your voice to create beautiful things is an old person thing?"

"Well yeah. But why do you need to use your voice to make scarves?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter