Center Picking Pt. 4

It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just before he entered the B class training room, Youngjae stopped at the door. He blushed when remembered what he done to Wontak.

"How could I do that so easily?!" Youngjae shook his limbs about, wondering how he could be acting like that when he hasn't even had his first kiss on the lips. He felt like going into a corner and shivering because he felt so icky when he was finished. It's like he had suddenly aged ten years and now he's back to his normal age. "Why do I make myself cringe by doing things like this?"

In the middle of Youngjae's inner turmoil, the door opened, revealing Kim Jonghyun.

"Are... you okay?" Jonghyun asked the panicking younger, startling him into freezing. Youngjae made himself panic again, now for embarrassing himself in front of someone who he respects as an idol.

'OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD. I DID NOT JUST EMBARRASS MYSELF IN FRONT OF KIM JONGHYUN OF NU'EST. I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MAKE A GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?'

"I'm sorry!" Youngjae screamed in Jonghyun's face, zooming past him and racing inside the room. Jonghyun blinked once, slightly disheveled by the younger's loud voice, before shrugging and continuing on towards the bathroom.

"Hyung!" Youngjae cried, running into the room.

Both Kenta and Jihoon turned their heads and looked at Youngjae's form bounding in their direction. They both closed their eyes and held their arms out in anticipation. They weren't in the best state of friendship right now, fighting over who should be classed as Youngjae's best friend, many significant arguments taking place when the younger isn't around.

'Jae's my best friend,' Kenta thought, holding his arms out in anticipation.

'Jae will come to me, right?' Jihoon reassured himself, biting his lip.

To Kenta and Jihoon, everything happened in slow motion. They both held their arms out, before slowly opening their eyes when Youngjae was in touching distance. They both turned to Youngjae who had his outstretched, only for Youngjae to keep running between the both of them, making the two older males fall on to each other.

"What?" They uttered out before looking at Youngjae throwing himself Hwanwoong. Said older male didn't even notice the barrage of limbs coming towards, instead letting out a scream when he was tackled to the ground. It was a comical sight for the rest of the trainees, watching Hwanwoong, who was 168cm tall, being bowled over by Youngjae, who was 10cm taller.

Kenta fell like he had been shot in the heart while Jihoon cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter