First Impressions

Opposites Attract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Luhan get paired up for a project, Luhan wants to get it done but Sehun has other ideas

It was 30 minutes before the lesson ended when the teacher announced that there was going to be a group project about the most recent book that they had read, everyone cheered until he announced that he would be the one to pair everyone up. Halfway trough his list he calls on Luhan, he looks up and hopes to get paired up with a decent partner, but to his disadvantage, the teacher then announces that this partner will be none other that the boy he had met at the store a few days ago, Oh Sehun. It's not that Luhan didn't like him, he actually thought he was a nice guy but he had a feeling that Sehun was the type of partner who only fooled around instead of getting work done.

As the teacher kept calling names Sehun was trying to convince himself that he got paired up with Luhan, ever since they're first meeting a few days ago Sehun couldn't get the boy out of his head. It was the perfect opportunity to prove how great of a boyfriend he would be, he thought maybe he was rushing but it was either now or never.As the teacher finished everyone was up and walking towards their partner, but Sehun thought it was a good idea to let Luhan come to him and while he waited he went on his phone and pretended to text.

Luhan waited patiently for Sehun until he looked around and saw that he was on his phone, to say the least Luhan wasn't surprised, as he gathered his things and started walking towards his amazing partner he thought it couldn't get worse, boy was he wrong.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your precious time but I actually care about this class and want to pass it" Luhan tried to look as intimidating as possible then maybe Sehun would actually listen to him and they could get to work, Sehun laughed at how adorable Luhan looked trying to look intimidating.

"Your adorable" It only took those two words for Luhan to go red, Luhan cleared his throat and avoided making eye contact while Sehun was still staring intensely at him. Sehun gave himself a pat on the back, his plan was working.

"Ok Moving on..I think we should meet up at my house first if that's okay with you" Luhan said trying to keep himself together after Sehun's comment, he hoped it wouldn't be like this when they started working on the project.

"Of course, anything you say is fine with me" Sehun said with the softest voice he could muster in hopes to see the small boy is front of him blush again, and he succeeded.As soon as he finished talking Luhan's face turned red for the second time that day. There were only a few minutes left of class, they both exchanged numbers and bid their farewells.

It was the next day and Sehun was getting ready to go to his soon to be boyfriend's house, he was nervous but excited at the same time. He was determined to make a great impression, so he wore what he thought was his best outfit, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter