How It Turned Out.

Shy Boy Mark Lee!

(I KINDA ACCIDENTLY SWITCHED THE TEXT COLORS WITH THE LANGUAGES IM SORRY ;; )

pink text : korean

blue text : english

♦Still Mark's POV♦

 

 

Today is the day.

Today is the day that i'm finally gonna confess my feelings towards her.

During my classes, i was pretty nervous. About everything. About how i will say i like her, about my hyungs who probably would scare her with their hyperactiveness, and how she would react.

I found myself being anxious and couldn't stop fidgetting...

Yah why am i like this. Man up, Mark Lee. Geez.

Then i felt a paper ball thrown at the side of my face and i flinched. I turned to Avery, who's sitting dangerously close to me today and raised my eyebrows.

"What was that for?"

"You've been acting a little weird.. everything's okay??" she asked, concerned. I died a little. She's so cute.

"I'm perfectly fine, what do you mean" i nervously laugh at her.

She shook her head, "You're being a little quieter than usual.. and you keep spacing out. You sure you're fine?" she asked again, inching closer to me.

I stopped breathing for a second, "R-Really! I swear i'm feeling good like always" i stuttered and she moved away, nodding. Oh boy, my heart was beating like crazy.

"Okay then" she looked at me and smiled, "Sooo after school, right? At your place?" she said, turning her head to the board and started writting notes in her notebook.

"Yep." i replied and i felt my anxiety acting up again.

I looked at the wall clock beside me.

3 hours until school is over.

 

 

The school bell rang, and the students cheered while tidying up their stuffs. I tidied mine and as i stood up, i took a big breath. After my heart slowed down, i walked outside.

As i was walking towards the lockers, where me and Avery will be meeting before going to my house, i walked pass Jaehyun's classroom.

Suddenly someone grabbed me by the shoulders and spun me around. "!" 

"Geez calm down, it's your lovely hyung who wants to support your relationship with Avery" Jaehyun said while rubbing his chest, pretending that he's hurt. "But instead, you cursed at me. How could you. I'm hurt, Mark lee." he said, while fake crying. I rolled my eyes at him, "Hyung".

"I'm just kidding. Hey, go and tell her that you like her now, okay. The sooner the better." he said, his face turned from a fake frown into a serious face in less than a second. "What? now? But the plan-"

"Man up and try to confess before arriving at our place." After that Jaehyun walked away mysteriously. I still stood there, puzzled.

Then i walked towards the lockers and from afar, i could already see Avery waiting for me there. She was on her phone, her face looking a little pissed. I decided to creep up on her and..

"YOOOO"

"AH!"

She screamed and accidently hit her nose with her phone. I laughed at her cuteness. "Yah!! What the hell, Mark? You left me waiting for you in ages and now you decided to scare me" She said, pouting. I giggled, "I'm sorryyyy i was talking to Jaehyun earlier. Some unimportant stuff." I said with a huge grin on my face. "Now let's go~" i coo-ed and walked away, with her following beside me.

I looked over at her and smiled, "Sorry for scaring you earlier, hehe". She glared at me and pointed at her nose, "Not just my feelings are hurt, my nose is too" she said and i laughed. 

"Aigoo~ Let me take a look.." i stopped and inched closer to her, examining her nose. It was a little red. I smiled.. It was cute.

"Okay fine, sorry for it too" i said. My heart stopped when i realized what i was doing. My face were inches away from hers. I could feel my face heat up and immediately i moved away, "Let's go!" i said, continuing our journey to my house. My heart was still beating like crazy. Why am i so stupid? Why did i do that?

On our way to my home, me and Avery were talking about a lot of things. From our annoying classmates, our mean teachers and etc. I was having a really good time getting closer to her that i almost forgot about the plan. My heart sank. I remembered what Jaehyun-hyung said earlier.. he told me to confess to her right now. I mean, right now, at this moment. I cleared my throat and i looked at Avery, who is busy talking about her opinions on Minah, our class captain. What should i say.. what should i do?

"Right, Mark?" she said and i snapped back to reality. I quickly turned to her and nodded quickly. She nodded too, but she was staring at me.

I noticed her stare and i looked at her, "What?". She said, "Nothing. You're acting weird again... Or maybe you have a crush on Minah?" she said, teasing me. I widened my eyes, what? Minah? That annoying girl with the high pitched voice who kept on screaming at the whole class? Oh hell no.

"What? She's really annoying, you know" i said, narrowing my eyebrows. I like you, Avery. Only you, not her.

She laughed, "Chill, i was just joking. If you don't like her, who do you like then?" she asked. I looked at her again and our eyes met. My heart sank once again. Should i confess now.. or later? Nervousness overtook my body. My mind was suddenly all jazzed up.

"Y-You know.. I was.. planning to say something to you..." I stuttered and i mentally slapped myself. We were still staring at each other. My heart started racing, "And what is it, Mark?" she said.

I looked away, avoiding her face. I bit my lip, "Umm.. I...". She was still staring at me in curiosity.

Then as we were walking, i could see my home is only a few steps away already. I sighed in relief and turned to her, "I was trying to say... that we've arrived!!" i grinned and pointed at my dorm.

Sighs... Mark why are you so pathetic... 

"Wah.. ddaebak.. that's your dorm? It's so big!!" she said in awe, her eyes were literally shinning. I smiled at her cuteness.

"Yeah. I live with a lot of my friends so yeah" i explained. Then both of us walked to the front door, and she suddenly stopped as i was about to turn the door knob.

"What's wrong?" i asked at her sudden silence. "I'm kinda.. nervous meeting your other friends.." she said while fidgetting with her fingers.

"Relax, they're super chill people. i'm sure you'll like the-" as i was about to finish my words, the front door flew open and Johnny, Yuta, and Taeyong were standing right in front of us. 

"Hello!!!!" The three of them cheered in unison. Avery quickly bowed at three of them. I mentally slapped myself. Oh boy..

"We saw both of you walking to the front door from our room, not like in a scary and creepy way but-" "Hiiii come on in" Yuta said in english and Johnny immediately slapped Yuta's mouth shut and welcome both of us in. 

"How's your day at school, kids?" Taeyong said as he was walking behind us.

"It was great, like always" Avery said politely and Taeyong nodded. "Great, great. Sit down, sit down." He said, patting our backs before skipping towards the kitchen to grab some drinks. At least Taeyong is the only normal one here.

"Did i heard.. Avery???" I heard Jaehyun's voice from upstairs and he immediately walked downstairs to greet us.

Avery smiled and stood up, bowing at Jaehyun. "Oh no need to be so formal at me, we hung out a lot before, right?" he said and Avery laughed nervously. Jaehyun and i locked our eyes and from his face i could tell if he was trying to ask me if i confessed to her already. I immediately shook my head and he rolled his eyes at me. "So... what's up?" Jaehyun asked, sitting in front of us.

"Oh, Me and Mark are just going to do our.. school project together" Avery said shyly while looking at me. I smiled at myself, right, school projects, huh?

Jaehyun nodded. Then Taeyong came with 2 glasses of strawberry smoothie. "Thank you very much" Avery stood up and bowed before accepting the smoothie. Taeyong smiled, "No need to be formal, and oh, I'm Taeyong, nice to meet you." he said while offering his hand. Avery shook his hand and bowed again, "I'm Avery, nice to meet you too." she said shyly.

Then Johnny, Yuta, Winwin, Jeno and Jaemin came and all of us sat together. I could see Avery becoming super nervous. Then i decided to speak up. "Guys, i want you to meet my classmate, Park Avery. And Avery, this is.." I said while standing up, and waited for them to introduce one by one.

Johnny stood up first, "Hi Avery! I'm Johnny. You're probably surprised that i speak fluent English, it's because i'm from Chicago. Nice to meet you, by the way." he said and Avery's face lighten up, "Oh, nice to meet you too!!" she said and shook his hand.

"Hi, I am Yuta. I am from Japan. Nice to meet you, Avery" Yuta said in his crooked English and Avery giggled at how he pronounced Avery. "Nice to meet you too!!"

That's all. She already knew Jeno, Jaemin, Jaehyun, and Winwin. All of us sat down and started to chit chat and suddenly..

"Avery noonaaa!!!"

Everyone stopped talking and looked upstairs and saw Donghyuck waving down at her. Avery grinned, "Oh, hi Donghyuck!!" she said excitedly and laughed as she watched Donghyuck cutely skipping down the stairs. I rolled my eyes, why is he suddenly acting all cute?

"Noona! Nice to see my favorite pretty noona again~" he coo-ed and sat too close beside her that their thighs are touching each other. I just stared at Donghyuck, hoping that he would stop acting cringey.

Avery blushed and everyone laughed, "Wow you sure like her so much didn't you" Yuta said while laughing. I rolled my eyes. Yeah, a lot.

"Mark hyung! Didn't see you there" he said and everyone laughed again. I forced a laugh to not make things awkward. Can he stop being so cringy?

Then we started to chat again. Everything is doing great; my hyungs getting to know Avery more and being closer with her. I could feel Avery not being so tense anymore. She started to talk comfortable to them and joke around. I smiled at how good her korean has improved. She could talk to Taeyong hyung now even though Taeyong spoke in all Korean and her mixing up her korean words with english. And Taeyong hyung seemed to understand her very well.

But there's one thing that kept bothering me...

"In case you guys are wondering, noona is half Canadian and half Korean!!" Donghyuck said excitedly and everyone gasped, "Like Mark??" Johnny said. "Wow so that's why your Korean accent is kinda cute" Johnny added and Avery laughed. "My Korean used to be poor, but since i met Mark, he taught me a lot about Korean and I was able to learn a lot from him. My Korean is now a little more fluent than before, but i still need to study more." she said and Johnny nodded, "That's great! Mark, you did a really great job.". Everyone were confused on what Avery was saying but Jaehyun quickly translated everything and everyone nodded.

 Avery smiled and turned to look at me. Our eyes met and i smiled back.

"Noona, teach me english~." Donghyuck whined, nudging her arm. Avery turned to him and laughed, "Sure, you can ask me anything." she said. I stared at both of them. Why is Donghyuck getting more and more flirty these days towards her? It's making me uncomfortable..

Honestly among Jeno, Jaemin, Jaehyun and Winwin, his attitude really irked me the most.

Am i jealous? I guess i am.

Well, obviously yes i am. He's getting too dangerously clingy towards her.

"What's you're like a goddess in korean?" Donghyuck asked. "Pfffft" I heard Johnny's laugh right after he asked that. We all already knew it's one of his sweet talks. Avery told him in english and he smiled, "Well, Avery noona, you're like a goddess" he said while winking at her. Avery's face turned red and everyone laughed. Except for me. I only stared at Donghyuck. This is unbelievable.

"Donghyuckie you're so cute~" Avery said while pinching his cheeks. My heart dropped and i looked away. Then i met Jaemin's eyes and he smiled apologetically at me. Then he started to whisper something to Jaehyun and they both laughed. Are they laughing about me?

"It was really nice to meet you, Avery. Both of you can start working on your project now, sorry for interrupting you guys like this." Taeyong said, stood up and smiled at both of us. "Let's go guys, leave them alone, let them do their work" Taeyong said and the others followed him from behind.

Except for Donghyuck.

"Oh and make yourself at home! There's more smoothies at the fridge if you want more" Taeyong added and went upstairs. His eyes met mine and he mouthed, "Fighting!".

...Okay.

So, what's really the plan? I'm confused.

I shrugged my thoughts off, maybe they have everything under control after our tutor session.

"Noona~ come play with me at my room~ I want to show you something awesome" Donghyuck said with his puppy eyes. I glared at him, what the hell? We haven't even started our tutor session yet?

"Sure.. but.." Avery was a little hesitant and turned to look at me. "It's okay, we'll start later.. i guess.." i said, kinda pissed off. Why is Donghyuck like this?

Oh right, he didn't know that i like her yet.

"Mark, are you okay?" she asked once again. I nodded, "I'm fine, really. Go ahead" i said, forcing a smile. Avery smiled at me, "I'll be right back" she said and stood up. Donghyuck grabbed her hand and guided her to his room. I stared at their linked hands and sighed, "Don't do anything weird guys" i mumbled. "What?" both of them turned to look at me. "Nothing" i said and after that, i heard the Donghyuck's room door close. I sighed, "I said, don't drag her away from me like that, you moron" i said and sat on the couch. I took a sip of my smoothie and rested my head back.

I stared at her bag and her binder lying on the table. I could see our tutor papers peek out from the binders. I smiled at myself.

Then i frowned, What if he really likes her? And she likes him too?

Right at that moment, i heard Donghyuck's hysterical laugh from his room. I sighed again.

 

 

"Jealous?"

I jumped and i saw Taeyong hyung walking towards me. I rolled my eyes, "No i'm not".

Taeyong sighed and sat beside me, "Mark, you have jealousy written all over your face the whole time. Stop lying to me." he said. I sighed and nodded, "Okay fine whatever.".

"You were watching the three of us the whole time?" i asked him. He shrugged, "Yep."

"Are the others also spying on me?" "Nope, just me"

I sat up straight and looked straight at Taeyong, "Seriously, Donghyuck is so annoying" i said, pissed off. He laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Aigoo~ looks like he stole your girl~" 

"I'm being serious.."

Taeyong laughed again, "You told her you liked her yet?" he asked. I avoided his eyes and looked down, "I tried to tell her during our walk earlier.. but.. i just can't.. i feel so anxious on how she will react" i said.

"Mark, you have to tell her before it's too late. Because i think Donghyuck also likes her as much as you do. You don't want him to steal her from you, do you?" he asked.

"How am i supposed to confess if Donghyuck kept on dragging her away from me??"

Taeyong smiled, "Don't worry, my plan hasn't even started yet. We're going to take both of you to the amusement park. You will have to take her on rides, just have fun with her. Then just find the right moment to confess."

My eyes widened, "The.. amusement park?"

He nodded, "Don't be so nervous, you'll do great."

I bit my lip, "Will Donghyuck be there too?". "Everyone will be there."

I sighed, "I bet he's going to steal her away from me again. Have you guys told him that i like her yet?"

"Umm no we haven't, you want me to tell him?"

"No don't. He likes her as much as i do and if he knew i like her, he'll definitely try to prevent her to be with me and confess to her first."

Taeyong shrugged, "Okay then."

 

 

"The amusement park??!!" Jeno and Jaemin said excitedly from their room. Taeyong laughed, "Yes, it's my treat. Now go change yourselves." he said from the living room and both of them cheered happily. We could hear other doors open, "Amusement park?" Johnny said again, and Taeyong said the same thing to him. Then we realized that Donghyuck hasn't responded yet. Taeyong sighed, "They must be having too much fun, Mark, go tell them while i get myself ready first." he said and walked upstairs to his room. I groaned and followed Taeyong to go upstairs towards Donghyuck's room.

I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. "Come in!" Then i twisted the door knob to reveal both of them sitting on the floor, playing PS4 together. I stared both of them in annoyance, they didn't even bother to look at me. I just stood there with my arms crossed.

Then Avery glanced over and smiled at me. "Oh hey Mark! What's up?" she said, quickly looking back at the screen while pressing on her controllers aggresively. "Hyung! Come and join us" Donghyuck said without even looking at me. I rolled my eyes, "Come and join us" I mimicked him, not loud enough for them to hear. 

"Taeyong hyung will be treating all of us to the amusement park" i said coldly, my eyes never leaving Avery. She seems so happy being with him. "Wait, i'm in the middle of a game-" Donghyuck said with his eyes glued to the screen. I watched them play, and Avery seemed to kept on beating Donghyuck's in this game. Then the game timer started its countdown, and right before the timer turned to 1 Avery beated Donghyuck again. 

"Player 1 wins!!" the sound from the screen echoed across the room, along with Donghyuck's scream. "Noona, you're too good at this, it's not fair~" he whined, showing off his aegyo again. Oh my god, when will he stop doing that..

"Hehehe and a new highscore!" Avery cheered and wrote her name down for her new highscore in the game. She even beated Donghyuck's highscore. 

"Okay, what were you saying again, hyung?" Donghyuck said, putting down his controller and looked at me. I kept silent. I don't know why my heart felt so hot like it was going to melt itself.

"hyung?" he called me once again. "We're going to the amusement park" i said coldly and left the room to go to mine. 

After all of us changed our outfits, we finally made our way to the amusement park.

 

 

We arrived at the amusement park. Taeyong quickly bought tickets for all of us and told us to gather at the park exit at 7 PM before going home. "Mark, you got this. Go and have fun with her before Donghyuck come and ruin everything." he said, giving me a pat on my back. Before it's too late.. i thought. I looked over at her who is currently talking to Donghyuck. I quickly approached her and pulled her wrist, "Avery!! wanna ride that rollercoaster with me??" i said and pointed at the rollercoaster near us. It looks scary; it has loops and the fall looks really high.. but whatever, as long as i can be with her. 

Her eyes lit up and nodded, "Oh yes, i've been wanting to ride one like that for so long." she said and dragged me away to the coaster. I smiled, i did it!!

Then i looked at our linked hands and i smiled even wider. My smile faded as soon as we got to the entrance of the ride... "Wow it looks scarier from here" i said while looking up.

She looked at me, "What, are you scared or something?" she teased and poked my shoulder. I quickly shook my head, "What? Why would i? This is going to be fun as hell!" I cheered and she laughed. "Right! Now let's go, it's our turn now" she said, dragging me inside. I cleared my throat, well that was fast... oh god, please help me. I'm actually kinda scared. 

We got to our seats and buckled up. I turned to look at her, and she did the same. We both smiled at each other, before i felt the ride is starting..

"Wooo!" Avery cheered and held her hands up in the sky. I did the same thing and shout my name out loud. She laughed and she shouted hers.

After the ride, both of us were a little dizzy from all the loops. We bumped to each other a lot of times while walking. "That was... fun" i said, bumping to her again. She laughed, "My head is spinning.." she said and touched her head. Then she suddenly stopped walking and stared at the bumper cars. I nudged her, "you wanna ride that?" i said, pointing towards it. She nodded furiously and ran to the ride entrance. I laughed and followed her. "Calm down" i said and she laughed.

The bumper cars were really fun. I kept on chasing her throughout the ride and i kept on hitting her from behind. She tried to hit me back but ended up hitting someone else and spinned in circles. I laughed so hard, i felt so happy to finally be able to be alone with her. Because of her disatisfaction, we played another round on the bumper cars and again, she ended up being chased by me. On the last seconds before the ride ended, i decided to let her hit me since she haven't be able to do so. So she did, and she cheered in victory. I smiled at her cuteness.

"That was fun!!" she cheered. "Yeah but you couldn't even hit me" i and she glared at me, "Well at least i hit you once at the end" she said and stick out her tongue at me. I laughed and pinched her nose. Then her face turned red.. or it was just my imagination??

After the bumper cars, we walked around the park and tried the rides one by one, even the carousel. We also ride the the drop tower, the swing boat, swing rides, etc. We were exhausted, but at the same time still excited to try other rides. Then we realized that we already tried all the rides; except for the ferris wheel. I stared at the ferris wheel, Perfect. That ride will be the perfect moment for me to confess to her.. i thought and smiled. She turned to look at me, "You wanna ride the ferris wheel?" she asked. I bit my lip, nervousness overtook me once again.

Should i go to the ferris wheel?? My heart started beating 10 times faster again.. i suddenly felt anxious and nervous.

"Before that.. let's grab some drinks, i am dying of thirst" i said and pointed at the food stalls. I sighed in relief. "Woah.. so many foods.." She said happily while looking at the stalls one by one. We were walking in silent while examining the stalls one by one. I took this opportunity to circle my arm around her shoulders and pull her close to me. I felt her body tense up and i smiled to myself. Is she as nervous as i am right now? I thought to myself and turned to look at her. Then slowly, her left arm rested on my waist. My heart was racing; and i felt so happy at that moment.

"You wanna drink something?" I asked, and she nodded. I walked to the nearest drink stall to buy some cold lemonade for me and Avery. I hand one to her and she bowed a little, and i grabbed mine. We continued our walk while drinking. Then suddenly, she stopped in her tracks once again. I followed her gaze and she was staring at a cotton candy stall. I smiled and dragged her to the stall. "You want one?" i asked, and she nodded again. I smiled and bought one big, bear shaped cotton candy for her. She grinned, "Thank you! This is so cute" she said while examining how big the cotton candy is.

Suddenly, i saw someone familiar approaching the cotton candy stall. "Avery-noona! Mark hyung!" i sighed and looked over to see Donghyuck with a gigantic kumamon plushie in his arms. He approached us and smiled at us, "There you guys are, i've been looking all over!!"  he cheered and showed off his banana plushie he just won from a game stall. 

"I just won this, isn't this cute?" he said. Avery smiled, "It is".

"I can win another one for you if you like," Donghyuck said and walked closer to her. I just stared at him. Avery looked at me, "Actually Donghyuck, me and Mark are just about to ride the ferris-"

"Aww just this once, noona! Give me a company to the game stalls. Yuta hyung left me to grab something to eat. And Jeno and Jaemin are kinda sick from the rollercoaster.. so i am left all alone" he said, pouting. "Donghyu-" "Great! Let's go!! Come and join us hyung" before even letting Avery finish her sentence he dragged her away.

Leaving me again.

All alone.

I stared at them as they ran farther. I could see Avery looking back at me a couple of times. "You not coming, hyung?" I heard Donghyuck shout.

That's it, i'm done. My heart started to boil and my body heated up. I walked away and searched for the nearest bench to sit. I looked all over and they're all full of people. I groaned and ran further from the rides, into the isolated areas of the park. Then i saw one right behind an abandoned ride and it's empty. I sighed and sat there.

Why am i such a loser?

I kept ruining a chance for me to confess to her.

And now she's with another guy.

And probably Donghyuck will confess to her first.

"I'm such a " I said to myself and kicked a random rock in front of me.

I should've agreed to her and ride the ferris wheel...

If i did that maybe all of this wouldn't happen.

I looked up at the sky and noticed that it was getting dark. I sighed again. Now it's almost 7 PM and i haven't confessed yet.

Suddenly, i heard footsteps from afar. It was getting closer and closer..

"Hey Mark" 

Avery. She came back for me.

I looked at her and smiled bitterly at her. "Why aren't you coming with us??"

I just shook my head. "What's wrong?"

I remained silent.

She sat beside me, too close that our thighs touched each other. "Mark..." her soft voice made my heart beat faster like usual.

I turned to look at her again.

"Why are you acting so weird?" she asked.

I looked away.

"Why are you.. so cold.. everytime-"

"Why did you leave me alone like that?" i asked back. She looked at me, "earlier with Donghyuck?". I kept silent.

"I should be the one asking you that.. why did you just run away like that?" she asked.

I sighed, i guess it's time to tell the truth. 

"I just don't like.. how you're with Donghyuck all the time.." i mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"What?"

"At school, you're always so close to him, and earlier at my dorm you left me alone. You went to play with him instead.." i said shyly.

I could feel her smilling. "Mark, are you jealous?" she asked.

I turned to her and my face felt hot, "What?" 

"I'm sorry for leaving you like that, Mark, i really do. Forgive me?" she said, touching my right hand. My heart stopped.

"Not only if you agree to me to ride the ferris wheel together." i said.

 

 

"It's getting dark.. what time is it?" Avery asked and i looked at my phone, and it showed 7:15 PM. I smiled, "we still got time" i said while waiting for the ride to start. She sat beside me, where she could see the entire amusement park from above. 

Then the ride started and i could feel us getting higher and higher from the ground.

"Avery.." i called her. She turned to look at me with her eyebrows raised.

"You're right. I was actually jealous. Really jealous at how close you were with Donghyuck these days.." i said shyly. "You were always treating him so nicely.. and i'm really jealous everytime you did that."

"I.. I like you, Avery. I really do. I've been liking you since.. the first day we met. It was like love at the first sight. Sorry if it sounded cringey but it really is. I liked you ever since you became my seatmate. You are such a nice, cheerful, and funny person. You know what, I love you. I love you, Avery." I said, pouring all of my words from my heart out.

She looked at me and we met eyes. She smiled and grabbed both of my hands, "Mark.. i love you too. I really do."

I looked at her with wide eyes, "Really?". She nodded, "All this time i've actually been crushing on  you; i've always wanted to tell you about how i felt but i was so nervous and thought you just see me as your best friend.." she said shyly, while blushing.

"But.. don't you like Donghyuck?" i asked back.

She chuckled, "i only see Donghyuck as my younger brother, not anything more. We're just bestfriends".

"But he.. he looks like he likes you too.." i said.

"Donghyuck only view me as his noona, Mark. He even said to me that he never had a noona before and he was so excited to finally meet an older female friend like me." she explained.

"I love you, and only you, Mark." she said and my heart literally melted. I smiled at her, "I love you more, sorry for thinking stupid things like these.." i said and we both laughed.

As i felt we reached the highest point of the ferris wheel, i grabbed both of her hands and pulled her closer to me. I inched closer to her. Our eyes met, and my eyes then trailed down to her lips. I went even closer to her until i saw her closing her eyes. I tilted my head a bit to the side and closed mine, and our lips met. I gently kissed her on the lips, and she kissed back. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds before i pulled away. It felt like time stopped right at that moment.

I smiled at her flushed face, and kissed her on the cheeks once more. "You're really cute when you're blushing" i said.

She smiled, "I had a really great time today with you, tutor-nim.". I chuckled, "Me too."

"Hey lovebirds, ride's over!" I heard Yuta's voice along with the others' laughs. Both of us quickly approached them, our hands still linked with each other.

Jaehyun spotted our hands and looked at me, smilling proudly.

"Aww congratulations to your relationship, Mark and Avery" Johnny said and clapped his hands. I could see other people staring at us and i felt embarassed.

 

 

After that, we finally made our way back to the dorm. It was already past 8 PM, and i decided to walk Avery to her house which is fortunately not far from my dorm.

"Hey, thanks for walking me home, Mark." she said, smilling at me. I smiled back at her and caressed her cheeks, "You're welcome. Now go get some sleep, you look tired." i said.

She nodded, "Oh and by the way, sorry for forgetting about the tutor earlier.." she said. I laughed, "Just assume that today is your day off, okay?". 

"Then when will my next lesson be?" she asked.

"How about tomorrow after our date after school?" i asked with a huge smile on my face. Finally, i'm asking her out on a date!

She blushed, "Okay, sure.". I smiled.

"Now go home, it's getting really dark. Good night." she said and waved at me.

Before i walked away, i stepped closer to her and give her another peck on her lips.

"Good night, Avery. See you tomorrow at school and after school." I said before waving her goodbye and went back to my dorm.

 

 

As i arrived at my dorm, i went straight to my living room. Then from a far, i saw someone sitting there alone. I walked closer to the person and the person turned back at me, and it's Donghyuck.

"Ah hyung, sit down, i want to tell you something.." he said. I shrugged and sat beside him.

He cleared his throat and looked down while fidgetting with his fingers.

"In case you're wondering why i suddenly act so clingy and flirty towards her.. it was just a part of a plan." he said. I raised my eyebrows, He knew about the plan? I thought that when we were discussing he was asleep at that day..

"But.. weren't you asleep when we were discussing it?" i asked.

He chuckled, "That was a part of the plan too. The hyungs already told me everything about what they will do and told me to act like i don't know anything, right before they told you." he explained.

"Long short story, our plan is only to get you to be jealous to finally confess to her." Suddenly Yuta joined in and sat beside me, along with Jaehyun, Johnny, Winwin, and Taeyong.

"What? Why would you do that?" 

"Because we know you so well, Mark. You're such a shy person, you're too shy to even confess to Avery. So the only way for you to confess to her is by making someone else make you feel jealous" Taeyong said and laid back on the couch, "I guess our plan was a huge success". 

Then i thought for a second. I guess they were right. Without Donghyuck i wouldn't have the courage to tell her my feelings.

Now i felt guilty. All this time i thought Donghyuck was trying to steal her away from me.

"Hyung, don't worry, i only like Avery noona as my noona and nothing more. She's an awesome person. I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings in any way" he said while pouting at me. "Markie hyung please don't be mad at me~" he whined with his aegyo. I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but to laugh. "You can't stay mad at me." he said and poked my cheeks. Everyone laughed.

"Thanks for helping me, guys, really. Even though i felt really stressed and mad a couple of times because of this guy right here, but it's okay now. Thank you" i said while circling my arm around Donghyuck's neck and pretended to choke him. Johnny smiled, "So you and Avery are now dating??" he asked.

I nodded. They cheered, "Foreign lovebirds~~" they all sang, Taeyong and Jaehyun salsa dancing, Johnny started doing cartwheels again, Yuta and Winwin imitating Romeo and Juliet, and Donghyuck kicking his feet at the air. 

"Come on you guys," I laughed.

 

 

So that's it. Me and Avery are now dating, and everyday my love for her is still growing. She's now getting closer to my hyungs and we all often hangout together at the amusement park again. And of course, we always end our amusement park date by riding the ferris wheel. 

 

 

i finally finished this two-shot!! yay!!

so how was it?

sorry for taking a really long time to update, i was really busy with school exams that i didn't have time :((

what do you think about this story?

please leave your comments down below and upvote if you really loved it! <33

thank you so much for reading :D stay tuned for my other oneshot stories~

 

 

 

 


©monsterous 2017