Little by Little

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 8 Little by Little

 

2 days have passed since the incident about Seungcheol and Wonwoo happened, in those 2 days, Wonwoo didn't go to school but he didn't locked himself in his room, he stayed home and cleaned the house when Jihoon and Soonyoung wasn't around because of school and which shocked the couple when they went home.

 

"babe, we should let Seungcheol hurt Wonwoo, look, this dorm looks so brand new."

 

Jihoon smacked his boyfriend's head. It's such a crazy idea, he will never ever let his friend being hurt again just to have someone who will clean the dorm. Wonwoo glared at Soonyoung when he heard it, he was sitting or more like lying at the couch while watching some Movie.

 

"you didn't knock."

 

"This is our dorm too Jeon."

 

Jihoon said and sat on the part of couch where Wonwoo's legs is resting which made the latter yelp in pain.

 

"darn Jihoon, you almost broke my legs."

 

Wonwoo said. Soonyoung went to his and Jihoon's room to rest, he's having a hard time in school since he got picked as one of the organizers for this year's Winter fair. Back at the living room, Jihoon turn his head on the T.V and made a what the face. 

 

"Jeon! WTF?! why are you watching Fifty Shades?!"

 

Wonwoo calmly looked at Jihoon, shrugging as he turn back to the movie.

 

"The plot of the story is good you know, plus, I can control my hormones."

 

When rated part came in, Jihoon's cheek turn super red, Wonwoo looked at him and laugh but also worried.

 

"yah Jihoon are you sick? OMG YOU'RE SO RED HAHAHAHAHAHA."

 

Jihoon kicked Wonwoo's shin but it didn't stop him from laughing, Jihoon stood up and went to his room, stamping his feet very loud. Believe it or not, Jihoon have never watch a rated movie nor watch a drama with kissing scene, that's why he's innocent in terms of this. 

 

Wonwoo stopped from laughing when his phone started ringing.

 

Minggu is calling...

 

Wonwoo doesn't know why he named Mingyu's number in his contact as 'Minggu' it was a typo but he finds it cute and saved it. He answered the call and was greeted by a shout.

 

"JEON WONWOO"

 

"Hey gyu, what's up?"

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WENT TO SCHOOL FOR 2 DAYS?! GIVE ME BACK MY DIARY PLEASE!!"

 

Wonwoo sighed, again, Mingyu called him just for that damn diary again. 

 

"I really didn't have your diary."

 

"THEN WHERE THE HECK DID THAT DAMN DIARY GO?!"

 

"I don't know, wait. you still haven't found it?"

 

That diary is for sure hiding in a corner where no one can see it. does his diary have a spirit on it? it's been 3 days when it went gone. 

 

"yeah, I ask the lost and found in our shcool but they gave me a black diary, mine is red so--- WTF---"

 

"hello? Gyu?"

 

The other suddenly hang up. Wonwoo shaked his head and sighed when he heard a loud commotion on the other dorm next to them. Seriously? Wonwoo never had a day of silence. 

 

-------

 

When Jihoon opened the door in their room, he saw Soonyoung lying on his bed. There's 2 bed in their room, Jihoon is not comfortable sleeping with other people and Soonyoung is not an exception. Jihoon face became redder when he recall the scene downstairs. He went to the bathroom and slap his own face. 

 

"Aish! that stupid Jeon...."

 

He washed his face but it didn't reduce the redness of his face. He changed his clothes from uniform to a sweatpants and his grey hoodie which is a little bigger than him. When he went back to their room, he saw Soonyoung doing something on his laptop.

 

"I thought you're already asleep."

 

"It's still early to sleep."

 

Soonyoung said, Jihoon looked at the clock and it's only 6:30 pm. He looked at what Soonyoung was doing and he suddenly shut Soonyoung's laptop.

 

"Jihoon what the ?"

 

"don't you have work? it's friday today."

 

"I don't want..."

 

Soonyoung whined and pouted at the shorter but Jihoon dragged him out of his bed and kicked him inside the bathroom. 

 

Jihoon sat on his study table. He started doing his assignments and some work that Jun, the president of student council, appointed him to do. His phone suddenly vibrate, indicating that someone texted him.

 

From: Wen the president

 

-Good evening Jihoon! Don't forget the posters for our winter fair, also, post one poster on our school's website. The description must be eye catching so that many students are willing to come

 

To: Wen the president

 

-fck u. this is your work, why are you passing this to me?

 

From: Wen the president

 

-Sorry. family is more special than studies. and Mr. Park said that the due date is tomorrow, if he didn't see it tomorrow, we're doomed

 

Jihoon sighed. He didn't signed up for this. He put his head on the table and shut his eyes. This stressed him a lot. 

 

"Hoonie, i'm going now!"

 

Soonyoung said as soon as he went out of the bathroom. He saw Jihoon, head still on the study table, he smiled and kissed the top of Jihoon's head.

 

"text me when you get there."

 

Jihoon said and looked at Soonyoung. 

 

"I will, don't wait for me okay?"

 

Soonyoung said and kissed Jihoon on his forehead. 

 

________

Jaz: Let's give the spotlight to SoonHoon for a moment yeah? since they're important characters here too. :D

 

Hello guys! thank you for commenting your prayers (?) I mean at the previous chapter, I've mentioned the terrorist attack here but everything's very close to okay now and SCHOOL STARTED YESTERDAY (June 5) and ofcourse I have school today and I'm in morning shift however I want to update this story for you guys!! I hope you like it!!!!!

 

Your subscribes, comments and upvotes are really much appreciated~ <3