Familiar

Pictures and Journals (DISCONTINUED)

Chapter 3 Familiar  

 

"Aish! why are you blushing Wonwoo?!"

 

Wonwoo said while running his way to his room. He held his face with both of his hands and gently tap his cheeks. 

 

"but he does look so familiar when i saw him at the convenient store..."

 

he blurted out while slowing his pace, he tried to recall when or where he did saw that Mingyu guy, but nothing appears. When he arrived at his room, he walk in and greeted his classmates who greeted him first. Wonwoo is a kind of guy who will never initiate things.

 

He plopped down on his chair and waited for the teacher to arrived, he also waited for Jihoon since they're in the same class. 

 

There's no sign of Jihoon until the bell rang that made Wonwoo worry a little. Mrs. Wen came in and started the class without any greetings, well, Mrs. Wen is one of those strict teachers who doesn't want any greetings early in the morning. 

 

"guess it will be another Math-hell hour."

 

-----

 

Mingyu ran down the hallway, checking every room of 2nd years, hoping he would see Wonwoo, but he already checked all the rooms but there's no sign of the latter. Then he suddenly made a logic, if Wonwoo's not in one of the 2nd years room, maybe he's a year higher than Mingyu's.

 

"that's right.."

 

Mingyu ran again but the bell rang and luckily he stop his trance infront of his classroom. He went it and sat down on his seat, dissappointment of not getting his diary back is written on his face, that diary is important, very important.

 

"hey Gyu, what's that face?"

 

Seokmin, his friend ask. Mingyu shakes his head as a sign of 'nothing'. Seokmin wants to ask further but the teacher already arrived so he made a mental note to ask Mingyu later at lunch.

 

----

 

The lunch bell rang. Students started to go outside the hallway with their friends, probably going to the cafeteria but Wonwoo made his way to the student council since he knows that if ever Jihoon is not in class, something came up in the student council. 

 

He knocked on the door twice until the door opens and revealed the student council president which is the son of Mrs. Wen, it's Junhui, in the same year with Wonwoo but they're not classmates, they're just schoolmates. 

 

"is Jihoon here?"

 

He ask and Jun shakes his head.

 

"I ask him to bring the newspapers to the library."

 

Wonwoo made an 'oh' face and bowed as a sign of gratitude eventhough he just ask him about his friend.

 

"and oh, Soonyoung told me to tell you that you'll be paying for his lunch today."

 

Jun said before closing the door, Wonwoo sighed, can't he just pay Soonyoung by money? 

 

"guess i'll be spending my lunch with the lovey-dovey 1st year couple and an extremely noisy Kwon Soonyoung. "

 

He sighed and went to the cafeteria but the someone took his wrist and spun him to face the owner of that hand. 

 

"oh hey..."

 

He said while smiling sheepishly when he saw that Mingyu is the one who held his wrist.

 

"don't 'hey' me, where's my diary?"

 

Wonwoo frowned. He look at the latter asking him what he's talking about. 

 

"don't play dumb right now, give me my diary."

 

"i don't have it okay? so pls let me go because i need to eat something."

 

"no, give me my diary first."

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes. 

 

"why are you suspecting me huh?"

 

"you're the only one i met this morning before it went gone."

 

Wonwoo scoffed, this guy is getting on his nerves. 

 

"didn't you checked your surrounding first before you suspect someone?"

 

He said and pull hi hand away from Mingyu's grip and started to run away because Mingyu may hold his wrist again. 

 

----

 

Wonwoo went to the cafeteria and saw Soonyoung waving at him together with their two 1st year friends and two other male which he doesn't know. 

 

"yo Wonu!"

 

Wonwoo sat down between Seungkwan and Vernon, the couple from 1st year. 

 

"did Jun tell you?"

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

 

"can't i just pay you? i don't feel like eating right now."

 

He said and put his head on the table and closed his eyes.

 

"wait, let me introduce you to my 2 2nd year friends.. they're actually 3 tho.."

 

Soonyoung said, he's friendly so it's really possible for him to have friends with the years lower than him, and he's the one who introduce the 2 first years to Wonwoo and Jihoon. 

 

"i'm Wonwoo, 3rd year..."

 

 

Wonwoo said still not opening his eyes and head is still on the table, he put up 3 fingers when he said 3rd year..

 

"This is Lee Seokmin and Xu Minghao from 2-3."

 

"ofcourse you know even their section..."

 

Wonwoo mumble after he open his eyes and look at the two youngster.

 

"there's one more though, where is he?"

 

"he said he lost his diary so, maybe he's still searching for it..."

 

Minghao said. Wonwoo didn't pay attention on what they're talking, his head hurts and he is irritated right now because of that Mingyu 'guy.' 

 

Wonwoo stood up lazily and walk away.

 

"yah Jeon Wonwoo, where are you going?!"

 

Soonyoung shouted but Wonwoo just waved his hands. Soonyoung sighed and think that Wonwoo's either irritated or he just wanted some space, it's the same tho, but for Wonwoo, there's a big difference between the two. 

 

"Hyung! we'll go after him."

 

Hansol said while standing up, still holding Seungkwan's hand, before Soonyoung can object, the two ran away.

 

Suddenly, a sulking Mingyu sat beside Soonyoung. 

 

"oh hey Gyu, you missed seeing Wonwoo.."

 

"Wonwoo?"

 

Mingyu said in a nervous tone, Soon young looked at him, confuse on why Mingyu is so nervous. 

 

"yeah, have you forgot that Soonyoung hyung told us that we'll be meeting his friend today?"

 

Mingyu looked at Seokmin who just spoke and shook his head after. 

 

It can't be him. He though, there's only one Wonwoo he knew, the 'Wonwoo' from the past. 

 

Soonyoung looked at his wrist watch and gasped when he saw the time.

 

"guys!  i'll be going to my next subject, i'm already late."

 

Soonyoung said and got up from his seat.

 

"wait H-Hyung..."

 

"Yes Gyu?"

 

"do you always go home with that W-Wonwoo ?"

 

"yeah, but not always but we'll be going home today, wanna join us?"

 

Mingyu nodded and Soonyoung smiled at him before ranning away. 

 

__________

Jas: As I said from the previous chapter, I updated again. What do you think guys? What is Wonwoo's role in Mingyu's life?  You'll find out on the next chapter. Thank you again for the subscribes!!