Three Roses

Entangled Web (Spiderweb Of Love II)

 

 

Doojoon's POV


Today is a new beginning! Ha! Today is the day.


I smiled. Today is the first day of our two-day bet. I know I'm going to win, but still, I want to do something for that ugly chinky-eyed girl. I don't want people to think that Nana is so into me. Hahaha.


I grabbed my phone from my bedside table then looked at the time. It's eleven in the morning already. Ah, I overslept. Oh well, that's understandable. I stayed up late last night anyways


I dialed a number. I'm pretty sure she's awake already. I heard the other phone ring for a while.


"Uee-"


"YA! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING? CALLING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF MY HONEYMOON?!? IF YOU DARE CALL ME AGAIN, YOU ARE SO DEAD! YOU HEAR THAT?!?"


The line went off.


I looked at my phone then shook my head. I scrolled down again and pressed the call button when I saw Junhyung's name.


"Hey." he greeted.


"Hey Junhyung, do you know Nana's address?" I asked.


"No." he answered.


"Oh, err, can you ask Kahi for-?"


"I'M NOT GOING TO ASK ANYTHING FROM THAT WOMAN!"


The line went off again.


Aish! What's wrong with people and phone calls nowadays, eh? I shook my head for the second time. I guess making calls at this time is not really a good idea. So, I started typing a message instead.


Yoon Doojoon:
Where are you?



Im Nana:
I'm at school, why?



I smiled then jumped off the bed. I hurriedly went into the bathroom and took a shower.


Later..


I went to the café first to ask Nana's school address. I was grinning like a dog as I was making my way towards the ugly girl's school.


Author's POV


He thought it would be hard to spot Nana among the hundreds of students in the campus. But no, he spotted her just in time. He secretly watched and followed her. Then, when he saw a chance, he grabbed it to sneak up on her things.


A while later..


Nana's phone beeped.


Yoon Doojoon:
Open your bag.



She frowned after reading the message. She quickly went to her bag and opened it. She stopped for a while and just stared at it. Then, a slow smile curved her lips as she picked up the three roses from her bag. She sniffed it lightly.


Her phone rang. "Hello?"


"Did you like it?"


"Hell no! I'm not that easy to get. And if you happen to don't know, then let me tell you this. I am not into cheesey, romantic stuff! And these three red roses are so cliché and so yesterday already. I'm not buying it! You should do better than that!" she ranted.


"You are such a liar, Nana."


"I am not!" the girl denied strongly as she continued sniffing the roses.


"Then kindly explain that smile on your face." Doojoon knowingly said.


"The smile on my face?" Nana asked incredulously.


"Yep. And I just noticed, you can't seem to take your nose off the roses. If I'd known you'd do that, then I should have sprayed my perfume in the roses."


Nana gasped and stood up. She started looking around her. "Where are you?" she asked.


"Not telling." Doojoon answered in a teasing tone.


"YA!" Nana burst out.


"Oh, come on. Have some fun, will you? And besides, I've seen in the movies about a boy hiding from the girl while making the call. Then the girl would find him and when she does, she would run to him and hug him tight. Then, they would kiss after-"


"If you're expecting me to waste my time looking for you, then you thought wrong!" Nana hissed.


"Tsk, is that your way of showing how much you missed someone?"


"Who gave you the idea that I'm missing you?"


"Aww, so you do miss me, huh? If I remember it right, I never mentioned anything about you missing a specific person. I just said someone, didn't I?"


"I'm not missing anyone especially you!" the girl snapped.


"Then why does your head kept on whipping around? Still looking for me, eh?" Doojoon teased again.


"Where the hell are you?" Nana hissed again.


"I thought you're not missing me? Then why do you still want to know where I am?" Doojoon asked.


Nana fell silent, making Doojoon chuckle.


"Anyways." the boy continued. "I already saw your satisfying reaction and of course, I've seen your ugly face already, I think I should get going already."


Doojoon started walking away, leaving a still disheveled Nana behind.


"Ugh, I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna-"


"What? Gonna kiss me?" Doojoon interfered. Then, he stopped in his tracks. "Uh-oh." he mumbled.


"What were you saying?" the girl asked darkly.


"Ha?" Doojoon asked blankly as he started retreating while Nana started advancing on him.


"So, you think what you did was funny and romantic?!? Well, it's not funny! It's not funny at all!"


Doojoon stopped retreating as Nana continued advancing on him.


"I wasn't trying to be funny. I was trying to be romantic. So, you found it romantic, didn't you?"


"ROMANTIC?!?" Nana thundered.


"Yes. And don't deny it! I saw your giddy smile a while ago."


"Why you-!" she stopped as she realized that only a strand of hair separates their faces and bodies.


"What?" he breathed against her face. Nana blinked.


Then, she blinked. And she blinked again. And blinked.


Doojoon sighed. "Don't be too tight on yourself. We both know where this is going."


"I don't want-"


"To take a risk with me?"


Nana didn't answer.


"Well, that would be your loss." Doojoon smirked.


PUNCH!