Try not to think about it ...

-WAR_ Taegi

Yoongi wasn't surprised when the leading officer told the group to run laps. 

But what surprised him was how fast Jungkook was. 

Or...how much faster, stronger, taller and...cooler he is. 

"You're a whole package aren't you?" Yoongi said as they set themselves for bed. Jungkook chuckled and smiled like a bunny. 

"It was Jimin's fault anyways."

Now there's a name Yoongi didn't recognized and Jungkook seem to want to gulp down what he just said.

"And whoever might that be?" Yoongi asked, well, he knew who it was. He'd be an idiot to not know who he was. 

And Jungkook would be an idiot if he though Yoongi didn't know. 

"He would make me do laps all the time and the only reason he'd give me was 'I just want you to be healthy.'." 

"That's stupid."

"I agree." Jungkook chuckled again, but Yoongi could hear the pain.

He could hear it. 

"Jungkook you don't have to-." 

"Sometimes he would sit on my back and make me to push ups, of course I declined." 

Yoongi bit his lower lip and glanced above him.

"And he would always be right there where I wanted him to be, he would always be there when I needed him. It was almost like telepathy." 

Jungkook was crying, he scrunched up his nose (Like a bunny) and sniffled. 

"But if I miss him now he won't appear in front of me." 

Yoongi sighed, almost out of sympathy. 

"Even if he wants to he can't, because of me and my stupid decision." 

There was silence after that. 

Young felt his jaw tighten. 

"You think you're the only one?" Yoongi replied, lying on his back. 

Jungkook's sobbing stopped and Yoongi sighed, but he knew Jungkook was younger. 

"What do you-."

"I!" Yoongi almost yelled, but it sounded like a whisper among other soldiers shouting. 

"Made the worst possible decision." He continued to yell, he covered his eyes with his arms. 

He felt his insides burn and the burning does not stop. 

He felt suffocated. 

More so, alone. 

"Even though I had a choice." Jungkook listened as he let tears stream silently down his cheek. 

"I chose to do the right thing...Jungkook tell me." Yoongi whispered this time so only Jungkook could hear him. 

Jungkook felt his chest tighten. 

"Tell me..." Yoongi sobbed, tears streaming down his pale face. 

"Was this the right choice?" 

-

o

-

Taehyung walked along the beach, his shoes dangling on his fingertips. 

He wants to get rid of all the uneasy feeling and let himself loose again. 

But somehow where ever he goes it reminds him of Yoongi.

From coffee shops to the beach. 

Damn, even the sun set. 

Taehyung let his hair cover his eyes as he took a deep breath of salty air in- then out. 

He felt the cold air creep up his dress shirt, tickling his neck. 

He forced a grin. 

Trying to ignore the fact the love of his life is gone.

Ignoring the fact that the love of his life might never return. 

-

o

-

Jimin was huddled in his room where Jungkook use to be. 

Trying really hard to make him laugh, but failing miserably. 

Jimin tried not to think about it but...

Whenever he closed his eyes he sees Jungkook's face when he left that day. 

The sorrow, the pain. 

Then Jimin would open his eyes again to darkness and the familiar smell of his beloved. 

He tries hard not to think much about it. 

Everyone tries hard, not to think about it. 

Ignoring seemed like the best option. 

Continuing your day without thinking about it. 

But how?

How can one not think about their loved ones, their family, their son, brother, father...

Lover. 

Even if it is the best option...life leave you no choice but to think about them.