Surprise chapter

Nighttime at Produce 101

On the twentieth night of produce 101 things were awkward between them.  The events of the previous night weighed between them, but neither of them brought it up.  They fell asleep to complete silence both think ping about it, but neither actually speaking.

 

On the twenty first night of produce 101 Samuel and Daehwi talked about what had happened two nights ago.  Their room mates were still practicing, so they could talk in whatever language they wanted, but the conversation was awkward, as it should be.  The conversation was getting nowhere, until Samuel confessed why he kissed Daehwi, and Daehwi practically melted.  Their conversation was unfinished however, because just then their room mates all entered, and they had to pretend everything was fine.

 

On the twenty second night of produce 101 Daehwi kissed Samuel during a break from their individual practice.  They agreed that that settled everything from three nights ago. 

 

On the twenty third night of produce 101 Daehwi confessed to Samuel as he was falling asleep and it took everything Samuel had to not scream and squish Daehwi out of joy.

 

On the twenty fourth night of produce 101 Samuel held Daehwi's hand as they left the practice room.  Other trainees noticed, but Samuel didn't care and Daehwi was too busy trying to calm his racing heart. 

 

On the twenty fifth night of produce 101 Daniel and Woojin caught them kissing and called them traitor to the avoiding the making out trainees.  Samuel and Daehwi laughed, both privately wondering if they would ever be the trainees making out in one of the rooms.

 

On the twenty sixth night of produce 101 Daehwi decided to properly ask Samuel out so they could really be dating, even though they wouldn't be able to properly go on a date with their tight time schedules.  Samuel accepted, and then that was that.  They were dating now.

 

On the twenty seventh night of produce 101 they had finished their first day of practice in their groups for the cover songs.  Both Samuel and Daehwi were wiped out, and crashed immediately upon lying down.

 

On the twenty eighth night of produce 101 Daehwi and Samuel stayed up extra late practicing with their group.  

 

On the twenty ninth night of produce 101 Samuel watched Daehwi help one of their team members even though they were taking a break.  He felt pride swell in his chest along with the worry that Daehwi was over working himself.

 

On the thirtieth night of produce 101 they talked about their practice that was watched over by one of the trainers.  They didn't feel satisfied and wanted to show a better impression of them, but they didn't know how.

 

On the thirty first night of produce 101 they stayed up late practicing again.  They had come up with a few ideas of how to make their performance better, and tried them out.

 

On the thirty second night of produce 101 they got back from their performances of the cover songs both feeling less than happy with their ranks based on the on site votes.  So they lay down together and whispered about all the things they thought they did poorly or well and reassuring each other that it would be fine, because there were still online votes.

 

On the thirty third night of produce 101 things were quiet in the dorms. It was like the calm before the storm, and it put a damper on the fact that they had a somewhat free day.  

 

On the thirty fourth night of produce 101 the dorms felt really empty.  Only people ranked 1-61 stayed.  Samuel and Daehwi were happy that they both stayed, but they felt bad rejoicing when many of the other trainees went home.

 

On the thirty fifth night of produce 101 there were more trainees making out in one of the rooms which caused an obvious commotion.  Samuel and Daehwi both wondered if that would ever be them.

 

On the thirty sixth night of produce 101 they had had their first practice in their position evaluation groups.  Both of them were exhausted and they fell asleep quickly holding on to each other for warmth.

 

On the thirty seventh night of produce 101 they stayed up after lights out, whispering about anything and everything.  It had been a while since they had talked about anything that wasn't related to produce 101, and it was a pleasant break from the stress of the show.

 

On the thirty eighth night of produce 101 Daehwi leaned over to kiss Samuel's cheek, but Samuel turned his head at the last second, and their lips met.  Daehwi was surprised but happy and he began to move his lips slowly against Samuel's.  The world slowly melted away from around them, and they only snapped back to reality when they heard someone say "oh my god you guys are like twelve I did not need to see you making out."  They both turned to the door of their dorm room to see who it was, but the person had already left.  Samuel turned back to Daehwi and grinned.  Now they knew what it was like being the trainees caught making out.

 

 

A/n:  here's a little sequel thing because someone wanted more, and I was more than happy to write more.  I hope you liked it, and I apologize for any mistakes I made~