Because of you

Love breaker

Lisa pov

I walk slowly. My mind just dont feel right. It's like I'm keeping thousand of worm inside my brain. I feel so dizzy and something else inside my brain..

I try to walks straight, but I cant.. If anybody see me right now they'll thought I'm drunk..

A drunk girl with uniform on.. And heading to school..

Does any of that make sense??

Now my stomach is hurt..I stop walking try to stand straight but I cant.. It's to paintfull..

"appa, why did you do this to me??"

I try not to let my tears down.. I'm not just an ordinary girl but I'm Lisa.. I can do it.. I try to stand straight again,

"arrghh!!"

It's to paintful!! slowly I lowered my body to the ground..

Nobody going to see me here, it's still early.. nobody go to school this early..

Slowly I reach my handphone.. Where's Rose?? I called her like a hours ago..

The paintfull grew bigger.. I bite my lips.. Try to endure it..

"Are you okey??"

I heard a girl voice.. It's to soft and slow.. Almost can't be heard..

I try to look up..I saw a pretty girl standing in front of me.. Is she an angle that come to take me to heaven??

No, I cant die right now.. I need to help Rose first..

"Please dont take my life" I try to speak louder but I cant.

Slowly my sight become black..

 

Taehyung Pov

"You know this is your first day at school right?"

I nod my head..

"So dont hanging out with useless friends again and stay in the school! Araso?"

"Ne unnie.." I answered slowly..

"but why do we so early? Its still 6 in the morning." I whined and look at her..Jisoo, my precious noona..

"Why??" She asking again to me..

I nod my head..waiting for the answer..

"Actually... I dont know either..Im just to excited going to new school.." She finished her word laughing and slap my hand..

I hold my hand.. Its hurt.. Seriously Noona what've you eaten?

"it's hurt.." I whined again..

She looks at me with shock face..

"Really?? Does it hurt??"

I nod while make a puppy face..

She look at her hand with impress look.. Im getting worried..I think I know what she's thinking right now! 

"Should I try it again?"

There you go..

"No..I'm fine now.. I'm really fine..Really really fine"

she look at me..

"Are you sure? Because I......."

"Arghhh!" That scream cut jisoo's words.. We Look at the way the screaming come from..

Its a girl in school uniform..

"Ya Kim Taehyung.." I look at Jisoo.. with curious look.. She's only call me by my full name if she got scared..

"Do you think she's a human?"

That question make me got goosebump.. We stop walking and stared at that 'girl'..

"she's human.." Suddenly jisoo spoke..

"What??how do you know??" I asked

"I can see her......"

"It doesn't make sense."

Jisoo look at me with an angry face..

"I'm not finished.. What I about to say is I saw her holding handphone"

I smile and nod..With a guilty face..

"This isn't right..Let's go"

My eyes widen..

"Where??"

"Let's help her.."

As soon as she's finished talking, she walks to that girl direction..

I follow slowly..

"Are you okey?"

Jisoo ask slowly..I just stand behind her looking at that girl..

She raised his head and facing us..OMG!! She's beautiful!! Is she's an angle??

"Please dont take my life"

She said it before fell to the ground..

"Hey help me!"

Rushly I bend and carry her body bridal styles..

"Where should we go?" i ask when seeing Jisoo just stand there watching me..

"I dont know....urmm, lets bring him to the hospital?"

"Ok..Which way?"

"I dont know.."

I feel like punching my noona on her face right now

"Just scream for help okey?"

She nod before walking to the roadside and start screaming like somebody's dying..

I look again at her face.. She's so beautiful.. my eyes goes down to her lips..

Its so red..So red that I fell want to kiss her..I lowered my face..

"Oh My God!! Lisa!!"

I;m shock and raised my face.. A pretty face shown in front of me..Pretty face that full with worryness.. She walks closer and stop infront of me..

"Oh my god.. Oppa, get her.."

Just then I realise there's someone behind her.. A tall boy with blonde hair appeared and walk closer to me..

"I take her from here.." I nod and give her to him ..His voice is so manly.. Scared me..

"Thank you so much.. I appreciate your help.." She said that before turning around and get into a car.. I keep stared at that car until it's gone..

"Wow, It's scary.." I look at jisoo..

"Let's go to school now.."

I nod and follow her.. But my mind is still thinking about her..

So her name is Lisa??

My lips form a smile..

See you soon Lisa..