rose

Love breaker

Lisa pov

I opened my eyes slowly..

"Oh you awake"

I turn my head to see who spoken.. It's namjoon.. Rose big bro..

"What happened?" I ask while try to get up.. Suddenly I felt like my stomach is cutted by thousand sharp blade..

"Hey easy there.."

I don't know when was he walk to me.. Now he's standing beside me tryna help me to lie back..

"Thank you.."

He just smile to me..

"Lisa?! You awake!!"

My ear is so hurt..Suddenly I felt my body crush by her..

"Rose..I cant breath.." 

"Oh sorry.."She finnaly release me while whiping her cheek which is full with tear..

I leave a sigh..

"Seriously Rose?"

"Ya pabo! I thought I lose you forever!"  She yelled and cry more louder..

I patted her head..

"stop crying..Im fine" She's just wont stop crying

"Knock it of ok!! you're hummilated me" Namjoon approach us ..He's bringging a bowl..

"what did I ever did to you!" Rose yelled back to namjoon.. but he just ignore her..

"Eat.. So you can go to school."Namjoon give the bowl to me.. I take it and bow to thank him..He just nod and walk to the door.

"I go first to school ok.. We got something to do.." we managed to hear that before he disapeared out the door.

"Lisa.. I'm so happy right now"

"Why?" i ask curious

"chaeyoung(twice) tell me that Jungkook already break up with Hani" She talking like she's the happiest person in the world.

"Wow, really.. congrat to you.." I pretend to be excited..

Rose nod and keep smiling.. seing her happy like this make me felt wanna smile to..Then I remember something!

"hey,lets go to school!" I say suddenly and get up from bed..Rose look shock.

"Are you sure you're fine?"

I nod..

"We cant miss bts perfomance today right?" I smile to her.. I know she really want to watch the perfomance..

"Sure.. Let go.. but are you sure you're fine?" She ask with worried look..

I nod..Actually my stomach still feel a little bit hurt.. but i dont want to be someone else burden..