kisses

a week.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
6 KISSES    

After the kiss in the karaoke, Seulgi and Irene spent the night as if they were a real couple. They would hold hands, kiss each other at time, share their food and drinks. Wendy and Moonbyul were making sure to watch everything, so they could mock Seulgi later on. In one of the making out sessions, Wendy quickly took a picture of the ‘couple’, it would grant her a lot of days talking about the whipped Seulgi.

They went back to Seulgi’s apartment and didn’t talk much about what happened. While Seulgi was driving, Irene would caress the younger’s thigh and stare at her, admiring her beauty. Seulgi didn’t mind, she was liking it actually. “So, what’s your relationship with that girl?” Irene asked, stepping inside the apartment with Seulgi. The younger woman shrugged. “Ah, I met her in the club. We had an one-night stand. I never thought she would remember me.” Seulgi said and Irene nodded her head before going to change her clothes.

Irene was in the bathroom, staring at herself in the mirror. What did she just do? She couldn’t tell if that was because of the alcohol, because she missed someone being this good to her, or because she could be developing feelings for Seulgi. She closed her eyes for a while and the kiss flashed in her mind again. Irene touched her lips and smiled widely. Well, if she had only one week, she would make it worth it.

She went back to the bedroom and found Seulgi sitting in bed, while searching for a movie to watch before sleeping. Irene stared at the woman and slowly walked toward the bed. She took the remote from Seulgi’s hand and the move made Seulgi tilt her head in confusion. Before Seulgi could say anything, Irene straddled Seulgi’s lap and pressed her lips against hers once more. It took less than a second to have Seulgi replying the kiss, her firm hands holding Irene’s waist.

Irene was loving all the feelings Seulgi could make her feel. Everything felt so new even though it obviously wasn’t her first time to any of this. But Irene didn’t want to push the limits that much, she did much so far. After a heated make out session, Irene pulled back and laid down, pulling Seulgi with her. Seulgi didn’t want it to stop, but she told herself that she had to respect Irene’s time. She wrapped her arm around Irene’s body and pulled the older closer. Irene looked up once again and Seulgi pressed her lips against Irene’s quickly. And that’s how they fell asleep that night, on each other arms.

***

In the next morning, Irene woke up before Seulgi. She smiled as she looked at the sleeping girl beside her. Her fingers ran up to touch Seulgi’s face, caressing it slowly. Irene felt so happy, her heart was racing. But it was too early to fall in love, right? Maybe it was just because she missed having someone beside her. Irene always would hear her brain more than her heart and it wasn’t any different now.

She stood up slowly, not wanting to wake Seulgi up. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and do her morning routine before going to the kitchen. For the past days, Seulgi was the one making breakfast and dinner and today Irene felt like she should do it for Seulgi. She was humming while cutting some fruits and putting it on a bow. Irene made some orange juice and put everything on a tray, so she could carry it for the bedroom. “Seulgi…” The older called, placing the tray down in the bed. It took a while until Seulgi finally opened her eyes. “Omg, Irene! We’re late, I gotta take you to work!” The bear sat up quickly, but Irene stopped her, giggling. “I gave myself a day off, don’t worry. And I made you some breakfast.” Seulgi smiled softly, looking down at everything Irene prepared for her.

They spend their breakfast feeding each other, sometimes Irene would blush – but it was because she was thinking about the kisses they shared the night before. Seulgi also couldn’t keep it out of her mind. “So, about last night…” Seulgi started, making Irene blush even more. “I’ll understand if you just want to forget this. I mean, we were a little bit drunk.” The bear shrugged and Irene immediately shook her head, holding Seulgi’s hand. “No! I don’t want to forget this. I want to cherish every moment. I… I just don’t want to put a label on it yet. I mean, it has been a couple of days since we met, yet you’ve made me feel so happy Seulgi.” Irene caressed Seulgi’s face, moving closer to the girl and kissing her lips quickly. “But we still have so much to know about each other. But I don’t want us to stop being like this. Actually, I don’t think I’d be able to control myself around you after yesterday.” She looked down, trying to hide her blushing cheeks. “We’ve put a label on it already. You’re my wife, remember?” Seulgi giggled and Irene just rolled her eyes before hugging Seulgi.

The younger grabbed her phone to record their sweet moment. “So, we’re having a day-off together, right Rene?” Irene hugged Seulgi from behind and kissed the younger’s cheek. “Yes! We might be going on a date, what do you think?” Irene smiled and Seulgi nodded her head quickly. Seulgi turned her head a bit more, so her lips met Irene’s. They were about to share a kiss, but Irene pulled back and pointed at Seulgi’s phone. “Yeri said to don’t record it when we make out.” She laughed and Seulgi put her phone down in the nightstand. Irene straddled Seulgi’s lap and the younger peppered her face with small kisses. “Come on, let’s wash the dishes and you can tell me more about our date.”

***

After they washed the dishes and took a shower, Irene told Seulgi she woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter