moving in

a week.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
3 MOVING IN    

It was evening and Yeri was helping Irene to pack her stuff so she could spend the week at Seulgi’s apartment. Irene was a little bit excited about it. After chatting with Seulgi in the night before, she changed her thoughts about this crazy science project. Seulgi was so cute and beautiful, Irene enjoyed her presence. “Unnie, you’re going to stay there for a week. Not for the rest of your life!” Yeri said, sitting on top of Irene’s luggage. “You not even know if she has space for all of your things.” Yeri threw Irene’s socks on her sister’s face. “Yah, Bae Yerim! You should be helping me.” Irene crossed her arms and poked her sister’s forehead. Yeri was about to poke her sister, but they heard the door bell and Irene quickly ran down stairs to open the door. The maids could do it, they were working today, but Irene wanted to Seulgi’s face before anyone. She was her wife after all - and she kinda wanted to appreciate that cute bear face. “Hey!” Irene said, smiling widely at the younger woman. “Hi Irene.” Seulgi smiled and Irene moved aside, so Seulgi could get inside her house. “Are you ready?” She asked and turned around when she saw Yeri coming down with Irene’s luggage. “She is and she won’t go upstairs again. She might try to put her whole bedroom inside it.” Seulgi helped the little girl with the luggage while Irene was making ugly faces to her sister. “Well, I think we can go. Bye Yeri!” Seulgi bid goodbye and walked out of the house, having Irene behind her. “REMEMBER TO DON’T RECORD WHEN YOU’RE MAKING OUT!” Yeri shouted and ran upstairs.

Seulgi placed Irene’s luggage on the trunk while Irene was taking her seat on the passenger seat. Irene offered to help Seulgi, but the bear denied it. While Seulgi was busy, Irene decided to start recording her life with Seulgi for that week. “So, I’m moving  in with Seulgi. Right now she’s putting my luggage on the trunk. She’s a lovely and strong wife, right?” The girl stopped talking and looked to the side, watching Seulgi getting inside the car. “She’s here now. Say hi!” Seulgi waved to Irene’s phone. “Hi there! So, I’m moving in with my wife. I’m excited. You know what? We need a couple name.” Seulgi laughed and started the engine.

The ride to Seulgi’s apartment was great. They would chat about everything they could think, so they could get to know each other better and better. Sometimes Seulgi would sing along with the songs playing in the radio and Irene thought she had such a beautiful voice. The girl could be an idol if she wanted to, she had the voice and was gorgeous. “We’re here.” Seulgi parked her car and got out to take Irene’s luggage once again. After doing so, Seulgi led the way to the elevator. The way up was in silence, but a comfortable kind of silence. Once they got out of the elevator, Seulgi led Irene to her apartment. They removed their shoes as they got inside. “Well, I know it’s not even close to your house, but I hope you like.” Seulgi smiled to the girl behind her and Irene just smiled, looking around. The place was full of colorful paintings and she honestly liked it. “Aw, it’s cute!” “Take your time to make yourself at home. I’ll put your luggage in the bedroom. I hope you don’t mind that we’re sleeping together. I mean, one of the rooms is my office, if we can call it so, and the other is my studio. But I can sleep in the couch if you’re not comfortable.” Seulgi scratched the back of her head and Irene shook her head immediately. “Oh my, no. I won’t make you sleep in the couch. I mean, you didn’t make me feel jealous yet, so we can sleep together.” The older giggled.

***

Irene was getting ready to sleep, while Seulgi was in the kitchen. Seulgi helped the older to get her clothes on the closet and Irene thought it was really kind of Seulgi. “Irene.” Seulgi called as she stepped inside the bedroom, carrying a tray. The bear-looking girl placed the tray down in the bed and sat down. “I thought it would be good to ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter