Lisa (1)

Inner Circle

Lalisa Manoban, or usually called Lisa, is the grand-daughter of Charoen Manoban, the owner of the largest food company in Thailand. Born into an old money family, Lisa had been spoiled since she was a child. She likes to act all on her own. Until one day, she fled to South Korea. She ran away because she did not want an arranged marriage with a royal relative, her grandfather’s choice for Lisa.

Lisa chose South Korea not without reason. There was GD, the musician she had been idolizing for a long time. Lisa dreams of becoming a dancer & rapper. And Lisa realized that if she entered the royal family, she would never have made her dream come true. Especially Lisa does not like to be restrained. She also thought, if she lived in Seoul, she could meet her idol more often.

But of course, her escape to Seoul soon to be found. Lisa's mother initially wanted to bring Lisa home, but her father giving other choices. Lisa's father thought that is useless to fight Lisa, all they could do was let Lisa do what she wanted to but keep her under surveillance. And the thing they could do was moving her study to Seoul. Lisa was eager to accept the offer. And that was how Lisa got into Empire High in the second year.

Far Lisa is not too concerned with school. For him, school is an extra activity, the most important is his fangirling activity. But of course it was anticipated housing. Lisa lives with Sorn, the female assistant assigned to Lisa's recovery. Sorn is no ordinary assistant, she has the right to ask to use if Lisa has crossed the line. And as a giver, Sorn is a Muai Thai expert.

 

.

.

.

 

Being a new student at Empire High made Lisa, inevitably, to observe the atmosphere at her school. In just a few days, Lisa was able to conclude that Empire High was too cold. Most of the students made groups and not blended. And what caught Lisa's attention, some students at Empire High used a different top uniform. The students can change their white uniforms with shirts or even leather jackets and there are no teachers reprimand them. Lisa actually wondered the reason behind that differences, but thinking about it wasn't too important compared to GD's concert schedule this week.

Lisa also observed that what she saw in Korean teen drama, she also saw in this school. Even though Lisa thought, in this school where no one was poor, bullying was no need to exist. But in fact, the more powerful squeeze the less powerful. And that answers Lisa's question before.

Uniform.

The bully always uses a top that is different from the uniforms the school provides.

Ah, so that's the reason.

And Lisa just realized, she was wearing a white uniform given by the school. She asked herself, will this make her automatically enter the bullied club?

It's so ridiculous

Right after school, the bully girls approached her. They led Lisa to the corner of the corridor and started the action. They began to insult the way of speaking of her home country, and called her a villager. Lisa is not too bothered by their attitude. Basically, she indeed has a cool personality. If the next day, they bully her again, Lisa had no intention of taking revenge, unless they had crossed the line.

In the middle of the bully session, suddenly one of them whispered, "I think Eunbi will be heading here. We better go!"

With just one sentence, they are leaving Lisa. Of course, by leaving a little sharp gaze and a light push on her shoulder.

But Lisa doesn't care. She was even more interested in who could make them afraid.

And Lisa saw her. The girl with long reddish-brown hair with peach ombre did indeed look different compared to the other students. Her tall posture made her look like a model walking on the catwalk. Her eyes are sharp and her aura makes others reluctant. She walked past Lisa casually while a lollipop in .

At that moment Lisa knew she did not want to deal with the girl.

But the universe actually shove Lisa into her circle of friends.

 

.

.

.

 

That day, shortly after the bell rang, Lisa immediately left the classroom to avoid the bully who was after her. But on her way to the school gate, Lisa sees a girl accidentally dropping something from her bag. Lisa approached the falling object. She picked up a key chain made of cross stitch with a pattern of a rose. At first glance the key chain seemed unfit for Empire High students to wear.

Does anyone here put this kinda key chain? What a bad taste.

But Lisa put aside her thoughts and ran after the girl who owned the key chain.

"Hey, you dropped something." Lisa said to the long black wavy-haired girl.

The girl looked surprised. "Oh my god! I dropped it?? How careless of me ..." She lightly hit her head before taking the key chain from Lisa's hand. "Thank you for finding this key chain. This is very important to me." She said with a smile.

This girl is so cute, Lisa thought.

The girl watched Lisa briefly, "Looks like I've never seen you before. Are you a transfer student?"

Lisa nodded casually. But then the realization hit Lisa.

This girl wears a different top. Is she a bully? But she looks kind. Lisa is busy with her own thoughts.

"I’m Rose." Said the girl, holding out her hand, offering a handshake.

Lisa thought for a while, before deciding to take her hand and smile back. "Lisa ..."

"Lisa? Beautiful name .." Rose smiled again.

This girl is not a bully. Your conclusion was wrong yesterday, Lisa. Not everyone here is bad. This girl for example. She's cute and smiley person, Lisa thought.

And without further ado, Rose immediately pulled Lisa's hand to follow her. "Come on! I introduce you to my friends!"

Rose invites Lisa to run down the hall.

At that moment Lisa began to worry. If she's not a bully, why is she asking me to leave with her? Where will she take me?

Rose invited her to run until he reached the end of the corridor on the second floor. There is a big door there.

Lisa frowned, began to fear whoever was behind the large door.

And as soon as Rose opened the door, Lisa could see them. Rose's friends, who all use different tops.

There are two guys and one girl. And all eyes were watching her as Rose shouted, "Guys, I made a new friend today!!"

Lisa swallowed. There is a dominant aura in all of Rose's friends. Both guys and girl, they have sharp eyes. And that made Lisa uncomfortable.

"Hey, don’t just look at! She can be afraid if you look at her like that." Rose steps forward to approach her friends, leaving Lisa a few steps behind.

Lisa was not only stunned by Rose's friends, she also observed the room she had just entered. This room had high ceilings, the window across from where she was standing was also very tall and the circular shape of the room made Lisa know that she was now on the side of the Empire High tower.

Rose, realizing that Lisa didn't follow her, walked back to her and now invited her to meet her friends.

Rose invited Lisa to step closer to the sofa, where there was a girl sitting on the arm of the sofa. The only girl in the room before they came. "Jisoo, this is Lisa. Lisa, this is Jisoo, my classmate." Said Rose introduced Lisa to the beautiful dark brown-haired girl.

"Hi ..." said the girl briefly, smiling faintly. Jisoo is very beautiful, her looks and gentle gestures make Lisa quite enchanted.

This Jisoo is definitely Empire High's flower. The prettiest girl in this school who became the idol of the guys. Naturally, her face was beautiful like an actress, Lisa thought.

Lisa could only reply clumsily. "Hi ..."

Rose turned to the guy sitting on the sofa near Jisoo. The man was holding a guitar and from his face, he looked friendly.

"This one is Seung--"

"Yoon! Just call me Yoon." Said the man cutting Rose’ introduction of him.

"Ah .. Hi, Yoon .." Lisa replied still stiffly.

Yoon put down his guitar, approached Rose and asked, "How do you know her?"

"She's my saviour angel!" Rose answered which made Lisa widen her eyes.

"Don't be over dramatic, Rose ..." said another guy who lay down on the opposite sofa.

Lisa nodded in agreement in her mind.

"I'm not overreacting. She found my key chain that fell." Rose answered as she approached the guy. "This cold-blooded, jerky guy is Jinwoo."

Jinwoo did not look at Lisa. His eyes remained focused on the Rubik’s cube he was playing. From his curt attitude, Lisa was able to conclude that he did not want to be disturbed.

Lisa only greeted briefly, "Hi, Jinwoo."

As soon as Lisa finished her sentence, the door opened and two guys entered the room with their noisy voices.

Not only noisy, their appearance looks sloppy. One of them even has a tattoo.

And the guy immediately noticed Lisa's whereabouts. "Oh, there is a beautiful new girl." He said as he approached Lisa.

Rose immediately stopped him. "Yah! Song Mino! Control yourself. Don't dare to mess with Lisa."

"Lisa?" Another guy came closer to Lisa and immediately asked, "Who are you?"

Before Lisa could answer, there was a chuckle from Jinwoo. "Obviously you just mentioned her name, why do you have to ask again, Hoon?"

Lisa glanced at Jinwoo. She saw that he grinned while still focusing on the Rubik’s cube.

"I'm not asking her name. I mean, why is she here? Not everyone can enter this room." The man called Hoon explained with exasperation.

Rose immediately replied, "She's my friend. She just found my key chain that fell off."

Right when Rose finished her sentence, two more girls entered. One of them asked, "Your key chain dropped, Rose?"

At that moment Lisa choked. The girl she saw a while ago. The girl she believes is better not to deal with, was here, right in front of her eyes.

The girl approached Rose and Rose acted like a spoiled sister, she nodded like a child.

The girl turned her gaze to Lisa and asked, "So you found it?"

Somehow, that one question was able to make Lisa feel intimidated. She nodded slowly.

But then the girl smiled. "Wow, do you realize you've just become a hero?"

Hearing that, Rose looked happy, she hugged the girl and said, "Indeed only Eunbi understands me!"

Lisa looked at their interaction with confusion. Lisa thought Rose would be her "normal" new friend. But how can it be normal, if Rose befriends with the number one person in this school.

And the queen offered a handshake, "I'm Eunbi."

Lisa paused for a moment to see Eunbi's hand, before finally venturing to shake her hand. "L-Lisa."

Rose cuts the moment by introducing another girl who came along with Eunbi.

"And that one is Jennie."

Jennie just left to sit on a single sofa. From the look on her face and attitude, she seemed to dislike Lisa presence.

Taking Lisa's focus back, Eunbi gripped Lisa's arm while screaming, "Alright! From now on you will be our friend!"

Lisa was surprised by Eunbi's very spontaneous behaviour. Especially seeing Jennie's reaction.

She sighed, saying, "Eunbi is indeed a very friendly queen."

The atmosphere becomes more awkward when Jinwoo chattering, "If Eunbi is not friendly, you will not enter this circle, Jennie ..." He finally took his eyes off the Rubik’s cube and looked at Jennie.

There was an intense stare at the moment but then Eunbi immediately took control. "Never mind. Rose's friends automatically become our friends too."

Hearing that, Rose smiled happily.

The tattooed man also defended Lisa. "Yes, after all, she's quite pretty."

Somehow, that can make Lisa smile.

" Song Mino! Stop flirting!" Rose complained as she was pushing Mino away from Lisa.

But the guy who came with Mino earlier, actually approached Lisa and observed her, "Wait, I think I've seen you before." He studied Lisa again before asking, "Which class are you in?"

"2 C." Lisa answered casually.

But Lisa's answer could make the room noisy. "Wow, that means you're in the same class as Hoon!" Yoon immediately commented.

"Hoon isn't alone anymore ..." Mino joined in teasing him.

Hoon looked upset. "Shut up!"

As if remembering something, Rose suddenly cut off the noise. "Oh, there's actually one more friend of ours. But he really likes to be alone."

Jisoo also added, "His name is Nam Taehyun, Jennie's boyfriend."

Because of thename being mentioned, Lisa naturally saw Jennie.

Still coldly, Jennie replied, "I'll introduce to Taehyun, later when we meet again."

Somehow, from Jennie's sentence, Lisa could catch the impression that Jennie didn't want to see her again.

 

[Scene Lisa with her new friends]

#BGM:  Winner – Really Really

 

.

.

.

 

A/N: I’ll divide Lisa chapters into two. So next chapter will be still from Lisa point of view.